AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oooh... I understand. It's sad because it's like I'm not being camgirl and I find it a bit discriminatory, considering that a camgirl is camgirl wherever it is, this profession is something that can be exercised anywhere.

I like your forum, sad thing that I can't to access to the content that could help me to grow up.
There's a ton of info in the public sections, you're still getting info being here even if not verified, however...
Hey, Anastaxia. I'm not trying to be a representative or anything, but I started on CamSoda and then moved to MyFreeCams after a week. I have been there ever since. I make far more money there because the customers are experienced tippers. Give it a try and if you don't like it, no big deal.
Moving to a more reputable site with higher traffic may do you good, as Ember said, so it's worth trying out! Camsoda is kind of a baby in the game right now, the potential you have if you're good at camming is much greater at one of the main sites.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
just MJ ie moonjaguar came in about the time for a shoes on head .. love the music mostly :to lazy to make own play list... tipped some and got some vids. then got someone I had but did not want to move to the new comp. so Hi moon here

Hello all, I have never cammed before but am interested in it and have set myself up on MFC and am a registered model there, just getting some stuff together before I lose my camming virginity ;o I'm pretty shy so I'm nervous but also excited because I've never done anything like it. Been doing lots of research and this site helps sooo much. Looking forward to being part of the community. I love getting advice here as well as tips and tricks and ways to stay safe :h:

Hi!!

I'm EllieCat! I started over on Twitch.tv playing lots of video games and doing tons of cosplay. I've started playing around on MFC and have had such an incredible experience.
I'm super fresh to this, but am hitting the ground running with my experience with streaming.

I'm appreciative of tips or suggestions, and any info you can pass along :)

Reactions: angieivy
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hello!! We are sadie and Liam from chaturbate, this site has been very helpful for our camming and I look forward to becoming verified!

Hey everyone!
I've been creeping for a bit just reading through everything. My hubby & I are just getting set up in the cam world. Its been about a damn good week of researching & setting up profiles & all that crap. We're not really sure what we're doing so you've been a good help! Thanks all!

Hiii :) I'm super new to the cam world... I currently work on chaturbate but really want to get into niteflirt or something else of that sort too. I'm hoping to make a few friends on here, I have really bad anxiety and am hoping getting to know some other cam models will help.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.
Hi I'm Nikki AKA Rhonarox An Asain model. I'm very new as a cam model. I am excited about this as I am always horny and what better way to earn a living, so lively shows don't faze me, but marketing myself does. Been doing it a week and put on some very hot shows for all those watching me on Chaturbate but I've not made $10 yet very sad . I Will need some guidance as, as much as I want to do this I cant afford to do it if I cant get money coming in!!

I'm Persephone You can find me on instagram as persephones.playground and on snapchat as bibrunette☺️

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the Models Only section.

Hi I'm Sex_kitten91. I'm honestly thinking of changing that name . I am an exotic Romanian gypsy and I live in Utah. I'm very excited to become a part of this forum and I hope to learn a ton so that I can be successful. I'm 26, curvaceous, vivacious, healthy, happy and ready to show the world

Attachments

• IMAG0368.jpg
    IMAG0368.jpg
    976.3 KB · Views: 4

I am a human being named Davo Wade Hession. I look funny, I love laughing, and I also dig having fun, talk to ya sometime

Hi there I am Maart decided to join this chat in order to see what other cam girls I might start to like. At the moment just one favourit at camcontacts.net her name is xxbabedollxx.

Hi!!! i'm Honey & i'm 24...I haven't started camming yet (doing lots of research before I get started, which I usually do before making *big* decisions), but I think I'm planning to use CamSoda to start. I'm also ace and nonbinary, so if there are any trans or a-spec folks on here it'd be great to meet y'all :)

Good day!
As an attorney, I've long been interested in the legal issues---complex and simple---that arise in the world of adult webcasting. Over time, my general interest has morphed into a narrower focus--- a) learning more about the challenges, inclusive of exploitative practices, that often confront the models; and b) the business plans and entrepreneurship implemented by models and studios.
AmberCutie's seems like a propitious resource to facilitate learning.

im a dude with a cam-girl wife who speaks english as a 2nd language. i'm here to learn business / marketing from y'all

Hii, JaneLane or Jane_bang from mfc i just got verified to be here. i like to be naked. i need some beginners threads.. for like clickable social links. Happy to finally be apart of this tits community :)

Hello again, I have a question if anyone can possibly answer it. So I can't comment on or view many other things on this forum because I'm new. Every time I view a post I have no option to comment but at the top it says "you cannot post until you become more active." How am I suppose to be more active if I can't post? I can't even comment on the "become verified page" because I'm new and not verified... Am I suppose to just sit and wait and be patient and eventually at some point I'll be able to post? I'm not sure if I'm suppose to sit and wait or if I'm suppose to be doing something I'm not aware of :p Thanks!