AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi my name is Jessy! I'm a cam girl and basically one of thee awesomeist virtual girlfriends around!! Aside from Amber but of course... I just got kicked off of mygirlfund and it's been the only site I've used my entire cam girl experience... Going on 4 years... So I'm feeling a bit lost and definitely on the lookout for a main site to use and focus on. I loved mygirlfund and I have 30 days to go before I can try to get my account back :( I'm on modelcentro.com, manyvids, extra lunch money so far and I prefer modelcentro layout type the most but I'm just such a newb with all these new sites :( someone cum and life my spirits and Amber if you have any advice that would be awesome. I'm pretty open minded and easy going. I like content and VIP deals more so than live camming and sites like MFC..... Im alot of fun once you get to know :)

Attachments

• 20170404_005233.jpg
    20170404_005233.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 3
Lynn here. You can say I fall under the categories MILF and Asian, haha. I live in Central America but I spend a lot of time in Hawai'i and travel in the commuting area a bit. I used to dance in my younger years (mostly east coast USA) and do have jobs outside of this industry at the moment. Although I have cammed on and off for YEARS, and I ran a physical studio back in the late 90's, I only recently started keeping a regular schedule and going on regularly (weekly). I have cammed on ifriends, camcontacts, sm, and mfc. the latter two the only ones still active.
There are so many new things in camming I found these forums are a must!
I have a sweet and gentle personality but I don't bs and know my worth, I don't waste my time and don't let anyone waste mine.
Love life and all its abundance.

Hi Amber im Zel and I am new. Please help me
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Hi everyone! My name is Lycha and I am a kinky transgirl who cams and models. (SM, C4S, Chaturbate, &other venues).
So.. introduce myself... I'm *actually* a kinky person, I don't just play one on the internet.
I'm over two years sober. I'm actually trans (almost two years on hormones), not a crossdresser.
I'm a geek (I do my video clip editing on Linux), but not a gamer. I like obscure humor, but not pop culture.
Also, I love punk rock (but I like other music too).
That's about it? lol

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hello Amber I'm David Wade Hession, I live here on the opposite coast of you, however I have my mom lives with her boyfriend in Spokane kinda close but not really ok have a wonderful day

Hi! I'm Ella.

I've recently been introduced to the world of camming and have been lurking the forums for about a week- I thought it was time to sign up :)

Hey I'm Tasha...don't know how I wound up here...I'm a cam girl...was searching for wot is the best webcam site to work for....after 8 months of great times and hitting a slow period...we've all been there right?

Hey, I am Purrty,

I have been meaning to join here for an absolute age, I've browsed the public forums quite a bit, and the advice has been invaluable. I am from the cold north - hehe - but completely love the rugged landscape

I cam on MFC and absolutely love it. I have some wonderful regulars and cannot wait to meet a tonne of link minded people.

I have 3 pups (yes I am mad) and adore nothing more than going for a long hike with them.

p.s. apologies for the awful Avatar pic - (a pic of a pic) - I will have to get this sorted :)

Hi, I'm Haze, 18 years old and I've been really interested into camming. I wanted to gather as much info on that before starting.

HEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOO LADIES AND GENTS!!!!! My name is Victoria and I am happy a community such as this exists. Looking forward to getting to know you guys!

wooHoooo... The GirlFriend and I where thinking the same thing so we are on it into the cams. We feel lucky we like and enjoy each other so much, lotsa' smiles....

We are going to enlist on chaturbate. We have felt it's unwise to dive into this too quickly although we also feel the quicker we get verified the better.

We are really glad to find this forum and really appreciate the posts people have made here. It's challenging coming up with a start-up strategy, this site has made it easier.

Hi, I'm Sadie! I'm new here and also completely new to camming, so I'm excited to be here to connect with other girls! This seems like a great community. All my love to all of you.

Hi everyone!

I'm Ariel. I just started camming at MFC again after taking a break. I had to cut my cam career short when I was diagnosed with a benign pituitary tumor back in 2013. I'm recovering and excited to start again! I'm really grateful to be able to have a work from home job. It's difficult to manage chronic illnesses, and the flexibility of my schedule is key for me. A lot has changed since I last cammed, so I'm ready to learn about all the new things that are being offered now. Everyone is incredible beautiful on here. I wish you all the best!

Glad to have join the community. I am new to caming. Looking to make some new friends and help each other to promote each other. send me a message and we can collaborate if you like. please feel free to message. I will introduce myself more on my profile soon enough. I am with chaturbate. lets see what happens

Hello everyone, I have come on the quest for research and to boldly go where no (wo)man has gone before ;)

Basically a performer looking to be entrepreneurial and all that jazz.
Hoping to get noticed on clips4sale, clipsfatale and the like.
Main funsies is fetish stuff for me. Really dig it.

Is this how you post on here? I am doin a confusion. Hi. I'm Tinytrix on MFC. I really like yoga and painting. uhhh I started part time camming in college, and now I've been full time for almost 8 months ok :3

Hihi, I'm Mady and I just started camming on MFC. I play lots of video games and have two awesome dogs who are the center of my universe :)

Good Morning Everyone. My name is David. I am very new to caming and self promotion. So any tips or advice are greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone! My name is Ember Snow. I have been camming for a few weeks now, mostly on MFC. I also do adult film as well. Looking for a lot of insight and tips on how to do better camming shows. Also, always looking for other girls who want to do two girl shows or shoot content to sell.

I'm new here and i have a question... I'm a Camsoda model, and I want to be verify... but I see that the verification process only is for models from MFC, Streamate, Chaturbate and Cams... so... Can not be verify in this forum? :(

Thanks for the help!!!!!

I'm new here and i have a question... I'm a Camsoda model, and I want to be verify... but I see that the verification process only is for models from MFC, Streamate, Chaturbate and Cams... so... Can not be verify in this forum? :(

Thanks for the help!!!!!
Camsoda is too brand new right now, sorry.

Camsoda is too brand new right now, sorry.

Oooh... I understand. It's sad because it's like I'm not being camgirl and I find it a bit discriminatory, considering that a camgirl is camgirl wherever it is, this profession is something that can be exercised anywhere.

I like your forum, sad thing that I can't to access to the content that could help me to grow up.

Oooh... I understand. It's sad because it's like I'm not being camgirl and I find it a bit discriminatory, considering that a camgirl is camgirl wherever it is, this profession is something that can be exercised anywhere.

I like your forum, sad thing that I can't to access to the content that could help me to grow up.
Hey, Anastaxia. I'm not trying to be a representative or anything, but I started on CamSoda and then moved to MyFreeCams after a week. I have been there ever since. I make far more money there because the customers are experienced tippers. Give it a try and if you don't like it, no big deal.