AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How often do members ask you to meet/fuck in real life?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2016
Too many troll posts, let's get back to the basics people. How often is it that a grey, guest, member asks you out? I'm just going to guess it's every time you log in. Probably at least once per hour and in multiple languages xD

I think we all lost count lol. I have started dancing at a club as well and it boggles my mind how many guys (and some gals) ask me out to dinner online and "IRL". Strip clubs and cam rooms are the least likeliest of places to find your significant other. It's like, dude, just objectify me like you are supposed to sheesh!

Too many.

They're just women Guy, not flesh eating monsters. But I can understand ya a little bit.
You're wrong.

Ahem, flesh eating monster right here *raises hand*

They split nicely into two groups. The first, guys who ask you as soon as they "meet" you, "HOW MUCH FOR BANG BB?" The second group, guys who spend time and money getting to know you, and THEN somewhere down the line, "I know this isn't what this site is for but I really feel a connection... Blah blah blah feelings and dick feelings, please can we meet?"

I would say this covers about 75% of the dudes who I interact with on a daily basis at work. It's way more disappointing when a longtime good dude finally reveals that he thinks he is a super special one who, even though he knows you aren't interested in anything beyond an online transactional relationship, you will make an exception for. The majority seem to think that, because we are available to play the other side of their fantasy online, we are open to doing it in person as well. But lol no.

So yeah this happens multiple times a day, every day. All the dang time.

EDIT: Oh. This is about "greys" or basics or free chat box guys, who can't even spend a buck to speak to me. lol yeah, that happens all the time too. Most recently I was camming on streamate, and every time, without fail, the free chat log was just a barrage of "feet, feet bb, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz / WHORE GET A JOB / hi I am nice man 34yo in IA, looking for a nice girl to meet, not like the other guys I am looking for something real" lol but I blame the cam sites for their advertising tactics as much as I blame the dudes for being stupid about reality.

Last edited:
All the time. It amaze me that they think we would actually meet them IRL. Like uhm....WHY ?? Why I'd date or fuck a client? But if you tell them "hey dude you're just a client I only want your $$" they get offended. Like why the fuck they even made accounts on cam sites? How should we call them? " paying friends"? "friends with benefits"? I just dont know ....

They split nicely into two groups. The first, guys who ask you as soon as they "meet" you, "HOW MUCH FOR BANG BB?" The second group, guys who spend time and money getting to know you, and THEN somewhere down the line, "I know this isn't what this site is for but I really feel a connection... Blah blah blah feelings and dick feelings, please can we meet?"

I would say this covers about 75% of the dudes who I interact with on a daily basis at work. It's way more disappointing when a longtime good dude finally reveals that he thinks he is a super special one who, even though he knows you aren't interested in anything beyond an online transactional relationship, you will make an exception for. The majority seem to think that, because we are available to play the other side of their fantasy online, we are open to doing it in person as well. But lol no.

So yeah this happens multiple times a day, every day. All the dang time.

EDIT: Oh. This is about "greys" or basics or free chat box guys, who can't even spend a buck to speak to me. lol yeah, that happens all the time too. Most recently I was camming on streamate, and every time, without fail, the free chat log was just a barrage of "feet, feet bb, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz / WHORE GET A JOB / hi I am nice man 34yo in IA, looking for a nice girl to meet, not like the other guys I am looking for something real" lol but I blame the cam sites for their advertising tactics as much as I blame the dudes for being stupid about reality.
All the time. It amaze me that they think we would actually meet them IRL. Like uhm....WHY ?? Why I'd date or fuck a client? But if you tell them "hey dude you're just a client I only want your $$" they get offended. Like why the fuck they even made accounts on cam sites? How should we call them? " paying friends"? "friends with benefits"? I just dont know ....
Have you ever had members who ask you for advice on how to give their girlfriend or date a good time in bed?

Have you ever had members who ask you for advice on how to give their girlfriend or date a good time in bed?
For sure. I find myself giving lots of advice, I could be a therapist with all the listening and advice-offering I do. I am happy to do so in a situation where I am being compensated for my time, like any other show.

About as often as I say 'fuck' in a day, and I'm passed the point of counting swears within 12 minutes of getting out of bed.

Traditional wisdom would tell you that women catch feelings from sex while men don't. Bullshit. Either cam custies are a special breed or y'all menfolk have been lying through your teeth since the dawn of time. I swear, one orgasm and these dudes catch The Feelings like the whole concept of emotional intimacy is critically endangered.

And then there are the Captain Save'a'ho types. My god. In my younger, more optimistic days, I wore a triple-band wedding ring to work in hopes it would dissuade them. Alas, then I just got a string of 'your husband let's you do this?! If you were my girl, I'd provide for you like you deserve!'

As a PSA to anyone who's confused at this point: I get that you and your dick felt some special magical things you've never experienced before or since that session with your favorite camgirl, but for the love of baby jesus maintain a firm hold on your dignity and don't propose marriage as a result. Best case scenario she'll let you down easy; worst case scenario she'll mock you so severely that you contemplate changing your name and becoming a Tibetan monk to flee your shame.

Yes
I have given BJ tips and demonstrations to couples in my room before. Impromptu educational shows.
My husband and I have also had 'wife training shows' which were fun.

Reactions: Booty_4U
Too many troll posts, let's get back to the basics people. How often is it that a grey, guest, member asks you out? I'm just going to guess it's every time you log in. Probably at least once per hour and in multiple languages xD

Every single time...multiple times during every show

"I will make it worth your while bb. I am a (film star/army vet/oil industry executive/dot com billionaire)......show your feet bb"

Reactions: Booty_4U
Honestly, it's pretty infrequent. Usually just random dudes on social media, not mfc members.

Reactions: OldSheriff
Yes
I have given BJ tips and demonstrations to couples in my room before. Impromptu educational shows.
My husband and I have also had 'wife training shows' which were fun.

Well hell, I thought Guy meant like playing video games or eating pizza and stuff in bed. Silly me.

• Funny!
Reactions: Guy
I got it all the time on Chaturbate. MFC and SM, not so much.

I once had a grey mansplain to me about how having a friend with benefits wasn't "enough" and that I needed someone who could take me shopping and talk to me.

1. I can take my own self shopping, eat my dick.
2. Uh, my friend with benefits DID talk to me, that's what the "friend" part means.....

Someone else (another grey) asked me if I'd date him if he hit on me at the bus stop. Um. No. I won't date anybody who hits on me at the bus stop. I'm there because I have shit to do, not because I'm looking for dick. "But what if I offered you a fish sandwich?" (like a McDonald's one). First, ew, those are gross. I like fish, but those sandwiches are nasty. Second, I don't accept food from strangers, that's like Don't Get Kidnapped And Murdered 101.

I've also had more than I would bother to count of the following:
Marriage proposals
Professions of love
I would fuck you better than your man
If I was there, I would ______ you (yeah, right before I punched you in the throat and called the cops, holding you at swordpoint until they arrived)
Come visit me
How much to fuck?
Etc.

Chaturbate is a cesspit.

Every single time...multiple times during every show

"I will make it worth your while bb. I am a (film star/army vet/oil industry executive/dot com billionaire)......show your feet bb"
OMG...I think they must all be working from the same script! I had one the other day who was convinced I'd been waiting for him my whole life. Begged me to fly up to Jersey for the "best sex I've ever had." Bragged about his 5 bedroom house, his prestigious career and all his money (400k plus a year)...but couldn't tip me til Friday. Yeah. You make that much but don't have 20 bucks to throw my way while you try to dominate my time? At the least, you really need to find a good financial manager. Jeez. I did get one recently whose heart I had to break after he proposed. He started crying on Skype. It was awful...but funny at the same time. Which sounds terrible. I pray a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.