AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do YOU choose to remove hair, down there?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How do YOU choose to remove hair, down there?

• I don't

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • I only trim

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • I wax

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • I shave

Votes: 69 69.0%
  • Laser removal

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Nair

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • plucking/threading

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like no matter what method I choose, I get big, noticeable, painful ingrown hairs. So lately I haven't been doing anything.

You can get this several places including Walmart, or online. It works great for problems with razor burn and ingrown hairs. At the moment I have a full bush, but when I shave I tend to prefer electric razors (I typically don't have any issues with those.)

The part that hurts the most for me to shave is my mound. So I leave the hair there and just shave my labia. I use Dollar Shave Club razors and their shave butter, which is glorious.

I find it interesting that so many only trim, I've seen some girls who have hair and some of the guys (on mfc) tease the girls about it and tell them to shave or get rid of it. I constantly get asked if I'm shaved -_-
Guys will ask you to shave if you have hair. Guys will ask you to not shave if you do. It doesn't matter, someone will always ask you to change for them. The best situation is to decide how you feel most comfortable and sexy, and to stick with it. Cultivate an audience that likes you for you and ignore the haters.

Over the last year and a half or so I started getting Waxed. Prior tot hat I was shaving but there were SO many ingrowns....ughhh....

However with waxing now, i still get them, just less. I use a little bit of coconut oil afterward and also i exfoliate prior to my wax, and then usually a couple days later. If I get anything funny feeling or an ingrown, i use PFB+ on it.

I shave off everything. I have dark, coarse hair that grows pretty quick, so I usually end up shaving every other to every three days (max). I just use one of those four-bladed razors. I also use conditioner instead of bodywash - I'm sensitive to a lot of body washes, so I don't use them at all. The conditioner is gentle enough on my skin. However, I have tried that Coochy cream stuff, years ago, and I remember that I really liked it. Even though I'm sensitive to lots of body-wash stuff, my body was totally fine with it, which was a nice surprise!

One trick I learned as a bb stripper years ago, is to apply some unscented deodorant to the area right after you've shaved. Since I usually get my ingrown hair on my pubic mound, that's where I put the deodorant. I'm honestly still not sure whhhhhy it helps? I think it keeps everything dry and maybe provides a little barrier protection against underwear or pants chaffing against the newly shaved skin, but I can't honestly say that with total confidence. I just know that it does help. Not perfectly, but I see an improvement for sure!

One day, I want to get laser hair removal and be permanently bald everywhere except on my head. I just... want all of it gone. Forever. That's the dream.

I got about a year and a half of laser treatments, so now I only have a landing strip, which I keep trimmed with a Bodygroom. I get some really fine stray hairs still, but I can take the bodygroom to those (without the plastic guide) about once a month when they actually get long and barely noticeable.

Seems like no matter what method I choose, I get big, noticeable, painful ingrown hairs. So lately I haven't been doing anything.
This is why I got laser, nothing worked for my poor skin. Enduring the painful aftermath for a day after each laser treatment for a while was well worth it. If you get the opportunity, and WANT to be hairless, look into it!

I shave with the grain instead of against it and use a venus 4 blade razor with the olay bars. (Not the one with the big shaving bar around it but the one with the two little olay flaps)

Then I use acne pads on my skin to stop the horrible hell the next day and ingrown hairs.

I want lazer but I'm never not tan. I can barely think about sun without getting a tan. My face is the only pale part of me because I use glycolic acid products.

Reactions: paige_orion
I have dark, coarse hair that grows pretty quick, so I usually end up shaving every other to every three days (max)
Same! I'm super pale, but my hair is thick and dark (which is great for my head but not downstairs) if i shave more than once a week i have bloody ingrown hairs and irritated skin, but if I don't, I hate the stubble which is soo visible against my pale skin. I too would love to someday get laser, not just for camming but I don't know, i hate the feeling of hair down there. not because i think it looks bad, i just am ocd about the feeling i guess, never liked it :(

Same! I'm super pale, but my hair is thick and dark (which is great for my head but not downstairs) if i shave more than once a week i have bloody ingrown hairs and irritated skin, but if I don't, I hate the stubble which is soo visible against my pale skin. I too would love to someday get laser, not just for camming but I don't know, i hate the feeling of hair down there. not because i think it looks bad, i just am ocd about the feeling i guess, never liked it :(
An electric razor that doesn't get super close might be a really good option for you. It's what I used until I figured out a shaving method that worked for me.

Reactions: Gen

Saaaaaame. As a fellow super-pale girl with dark, dark hair, I feel your pain. I mean, I LOVE seeing women rock out their body hair. I think the trimmed-look and landing strips can just look so freaking classy and I wish I could do the same. But I'm just like you, man. I hate the way it feeeeeels. Maybe if it was softer, I could handle it. But my hair is just coarse and it just feels all wrong and it makes my brain itch with dislike and I can't handle it. OCD about the feeling is a great description of it!

I've thought about the waxing method, but I don't know if I can grow it out long-enough on a regular basis without my brain going crazy. >.<

An electric razor that doesn't get super close might be a really good option for you. It's what I used until I figured out a shaving method that worked for me.

I am surprised to see so many ladies using an electric razor with such success! I mean, it totally does make sense. Guys use them on their faces, so why has it never occurred to me to try it on the girly-bits? It's an intriguing idea, worthy of an experiment!

it just feels all wrong and it makes my brain itch with dislike and I can't handle it
Yes, i could probably use my stubble to sand my walls before I paint them (tmi?), doesn't feel good to shave baby stubble at all, feels like I'm tearing my skin, and rubbing it in shows, or any other time can be so painful, yeah maybe if it was softer I wouldn't mind so much. I also don't like when they play peekaboo through the front of my panties, or get stuck in the fibers and yanked :arghh:

I am surprised to see so many ladies using an electric razor with such success
I have tried electric shavers/beard shavers, unfortunately, because my hair is so dark like i said, even the slightest stubble left from it not being right against the skin is visible, but it definitely help with ingrown hairs as the hairs don't get trapped under the surface of the skin so much

• Hugs
Reactions: paige_orion
I hate the way it feeeeeels. Maybe if it was softer, I could handle it. But my hair is just coarse and it just feels all wrong and it makes my brain itch with dislike and I can't handle it

I've heard that some ladies put conditioner on their pubes. I actually tried that in the shower today, let it soak in while I shaved my pits and legs, and rinsed. It's a *little* softer, but it'll probably take a while to get it feeling nice.

I used to get waxed, and my waxer said she had male clients. Most notably, she had local WWE-type wrestlers come in for body waxing regularly. Their "villain" was a middle eastern guy who'd pretend to be this... Super evil middle eastern stereotype dude (nice guy in real life, of course). He got a lot of waxin'.

I used to wax and shave, but now just tame with an electric trimmer, shave a little around the good parts with a special tiny razor, and nair the bikini line. I'm the only one who uses nair, but I love it and use it on my legs as well. This means I go around with hairy legs most of the time, but I'm single and also don't really wear skirts or shorts anymore, so it works.

This means I go around with hairy legs most of the time, but I'm single and also don't really wear skirts or shorts anymore, so it works.

I shave my legs maybe 1-2 times a month, and will rock a skirt with hairy legs if that's how they happen to be. Either my leg hair is less obvious to others than it is to me, or they don't give a fuck, because nobody has ever said anything about it to me.

WHO ARE YOU, ARE YOU SUPER HUMAN? HOWWWWWW????ouch.png

WHO ARE YOU, ARE YOU SUPER HUMAN? HOWWWWWW????View attachment 71120
I used to pluck everything before I got my first job because I couldn't afford razors. It's only hell the first time as you try to pluck everything at once. Takes several days. Then the upkeep isn't bad.

Reactions: curvyredhead
One trick I learned as a bb stripper years ago, is to apply some unscented deodorant to the area right after you've shaved. Since I usually get my ingrown hair on my pubic mound, that's where I put the deodorant. I'm honestly still not sure whhhhhy it helps? I think it keeps everything dry and maybe provides a little barrier protection against underwear or pants chaffing against the newly shaved skin, but I can't honestly say that with total confidence. I just know that it does help. Not perfectly, but I see an improvement for sure!

Chafing after the fact is usually the main reason I have problems, and also why I rarely wear panties when I'm not on cam. I used to use deodorant (sometimes still do... Dove seems to work best, I think it's the sunflower oil?), but don't necessarily want all those ingredients in that area. Go figure, the Monistat chafing-relief gel I had previously been using on my face as a primer actually works pretty well for its intended purpose :p

I sometimes use an epilator/pluck the parts where I get razor burn the worst. Armpits, too. It suuuuucks the first time and if you ignore it for awhile, though, which at the moment I have.

Reactions: SophiaSophia
WHO ARE YOU, ARE YOU SUPER HUMAN? HOWWWWWW????
I won't lie, I've plucked maybe twice in my life only because when I tried waxing my legs, more hairs broke off than were removed and I was afraid tht would happen again. I wanted the hair gone longer for a trip, and plucking guaranteed they'd actually fully come out rather than breaking off at the skin. I could never do it long term though. My eyebrows alone take over an hour

Reactions: curvyredhead
I know everyone is interested in how the Ladies shave, but, any dudes shave? I tried it first with an electric razor and that was bad bad bad (wish I would have had some good advice somewhere, but who does a guy ask?) and not good. I purchased a razor for my head and I thought about it for the nether regions but, remembering what happened with smaller blades, I decided to forego that experience. I've learned to use electric to get the bush manageable and then a bic razor in the shower to contour the hairs to my desire. Not sure how to get cool stuff like lightening bolts or letters down there, but, at least no pain.

I use a bikini trimmer and just buzz it down all the way. Never quite short enough to get ingrowns but certainly short enough that it doesn't feel in-the-way or anything. My hair is quite sparse and soft so it's quick and because the hair is light, it essentially looks bare until you touch it, haha.

Reactions: xXDollFaceXx
Status
Not open for further replies.