AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do YOU choose to remove hair, down there?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How do YOU choose to remove hair, down there?

• I don't

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • I only trim

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • I wax

Votes: 16 16.0%
  • I shave

Votes: 69 69.0%
  • Laser removal

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Nair

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • plucking/threading

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no razor burns when I shaved with almond oil or when I use moisturizer on the area after. On another note, anyone can recommend vaginal/anal bleaching cream?

I tried to shave with oil as well, but I just noticed that it makes my razors to get dull quicker. But totally recommend shaving with oil / hair conditioner! Make sure it has no nasty chemicals in it, I only use natural cosmetics, so my are quite safe to use down there and they always make my skin soft.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ariana_
I sugar Myself. I've gone to places to be waxed && it's hurt so bad Inhad to make them stop without finishing. When I sugar Myself, I take a few Advil or a Naproxen a good hour beforehand. I never exfoliate less than 3 days before sugaring either. Then i just do My thing! I've found it hurts like 100 times less Me doing it Myself, rather than paying to get it done lol.

I had to stop shaving because it was basically taking all My skin off && creating horrible ingrowns etc. I love sugaring, I'm just trying to better My technique. I have injuries that make it hard to do it Myself, && I'm on aspirin therapy, so I def don't want someone else doing it for Me.

I printed out the shape I wanted from online, then cut it out, && used the paper as a stencil, && drew it on in pen, carefully, && then I just shave or sugar around it! Kinda time consuming, but if you take your time it can look really good!

Not sure how to get cool stuff like lightening bolts or letters down there, but, at least no pain.

• Helpful!
Reactions: n_i_c_u
I had no razor burns when I shaved with almond oil or when I use moisturizer on the area after. On another note, anyone can recommend vaginal/anal bleaching cream?

Jolen cream bleach is the most effective one. They sell it at drug stores, beauty supply stores, everywhere. It does burn, and you have to chill out somewhere face down ass up before it's time to rinse it off, but it does work. There are other creams and lotions on the market that claim to lighten skin, but they have mixed reviews.

I currently shave because I'm in England and there's really not enough need to pay for waxing (and home hollywood waxing is tricky), but my preference is waxing. When I was in Australia I would never shave, partially as I was always on the move so waxing was the easiest option. Plus Aussies aren't such girls about regrowth coming through, while in England if you dare show hair people tend to freak out.

Personally I find shaving very uncomfortable and would say that pain wise, I get more pain from shaving overall than waxing once a month. I actually don't find waxing that painful. I am considering laser hair removal over winter so will see how that goes.

Does anyone know if waxing on cam is a thing? Or allowed? What better way to pay off student debt if there is! haha

I can't see why not. Waxing sadly doesn't remove my ridiculously steadfast hairs, but I don't believe I've ever seen that against the rules. I know on C4S pussy waxing is a category. I don't think I've seen it before, but all power to the fun folks trying out waxing shows.

• Helpful!
Reactions: ghost_lady
Plus Aussies aren't such girls about regrowth coming through, while in England if you dare show hair people tend to freak out.
There's some of that one this side of the pond as well. i think the little boys get all scared and grossed out when they see a bit of hair.

There's some of that one this side of the pond as well. i think the little boys get all scared and grossed out when they see a bit of hair.

Here it's women as much as men. I remember hearing an ex boyfriend talking about it being "the worst" to his friend. He was 26. Like, seriously? That girls don't shave their legs every single day to remain hair free is that bad? When I came back from Australia for a month I hadn't waxed and didn't want to shave before I had the opportunity and I remember girls I knew commenting on it because they saw it under tights (pantyhose in the US I think?). In Aus no one gave a fuck. Many hairy women running about, and waxing is really big over there.

• Wat?!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Here it's women as much as men. I remember hearing an ex boyfriend talking about it being "the worst" to his friend. He was 26. Like, seriously? That girls don't shave their legs every single day to remain hair free is that bad? When I came back from Australia for a month I hadn't waxed and didn't want to shave before I had the opportunity and I remember girls I knew commenting on it because they saw it under tights (pantyhose in the US I think?). In Aus no one gave a fuck. Many hairy women running about, and waxing is really big over there.

I just can't fathom it. I've never commented to someone that I think they're too hairy, etc. when I know they can get busy. It's not that big of a deal, IMO. I mean, if a woman can put up with my hairy legs and torso (front and back), I think I can put up with a little bit of hair on her.

I started using an electric razor on my bikini area and I don't have ingrown hairs anymore. For the first time in when
I started using an electric razor on my bikini area and I don't have ingrown hairs anymore. For the first time in my life.

But when you use the electric razor is your skin smooth? Or do you still have small hair?
I want it to be smooth all the time. The razor blade is killing me. I started getting waxed but it's ok only for one week and when the hair starts to grow it's painfull
I think the best one is getting it removed with the laser but it's really expensive...

I've shaved for a really long time. Last month I got waxed for the first time because when I shave it it itches when it grows back cause the skin is so sensitive. Getting waxed hurt like a bitch but it doesn't take very long so it's not that bad. I decided I'm just going to go back to shaving and just shave less or trimming until I can afford to get laser!! Expensive but worth it IMO. I've heard some people say laser hurts a lot but the place I want to go to claims it doesn't hurt & you can use numbing cream. Plus they say 4-6 treatments and then no more hair EVA AGAIN!! :D

I shave from time to time. I used to get crazy in grown hairs and instant regrowth and it was so annoying! What works for me now, and I highly recommend it, is I use massage bars from lush as my shaving cream! In particular I like the Buffy bar that is made to be used in the shower. It exfoliates and creates a really nice barrier so i never get any irritation. It kind of gunks up your razor a bit which makes the process a bit longer but it works so well!

I shave it. I waxed once and it was absolutely amazing, I just don't have the patience to do it myself every 2-3 weeks and I can't afford to pay someone to do it. Laser removal would be ideal eventually. I like to be 100% dolphin smooth down there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.