AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are there any extreme festish sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2017
Australia
Does anyone know of cam sites or sites that will sell 'extreme fetish' vids that involve fisting, piss play, enema play, scat?

Before i started looking into camming seriously 'everyone' (general public friends with no history of camming) reckoned id make 'heaps of money' (insert eyeroll at naivety) because i was into the extreme fetishes other chics won't.

Every time i look at a site's content regulations they dont allow my special 'talents' tho :/

Reactions: KaraInCuffs
Your best bet is to advertise on Reddit. R/Sexsells and r/ Fetishselling both allow that.

One misconception is that it's because, "People don't" do them. It's because of obscenity laws and payment processors. Even on Manyvids many girls will tag, "Taboo" "Fetish friendly" on custom video and skype shows and do extreme things for you customers can get a general idea with vague wording. You can be more precise after they message you since that's private. As long as the girl never puts those things on her public page they tend to not care.

I have one extreme fetish that I get catered to through skype shows on manyvids.

You definitely have to go indie to do very extreme fetishes. I guess that you have join reddit or some skype cam model group that allows type of thing. Or you can advertised on darksites.net webdirectory and motherless classifieds for more extreme fetishes. I used darksites.net to advertise for my more erotic horror phone sex sites and tons of my direct-dial phone sex customers come from there. Indie cam models advertise there if they are into horror erotic or more taboo fantasies. Good luck:cat::cigar:

Does anyone know of cam sites or sites that will sell 'extreme fetish' vids that involve fisting, piss play, enema play, scat?

Before i started looking into camming seriously 'everyone' (general public friends with no history of camming) reckoned id make 'heaps of money' (insert eyeroll at naivety) because i was into the extreme fetishes other chics won't.

Every time i look at a site's content regulations they dont allow my special 'talents' tho :/

• Helpful!
Reactions: Vera
I checked oyt reddit n it came back with nothing for those seraches.

Then i found an article saying reddit has stopped allowing sex related services advertised

That is definitely not accurate as I use both daily. Having trouble linking on mobile but go to Reddit and type "Sexsells" into the search bar.

theres a really crazy site that lets you post some fucked up stuff (I wanted it for the horror gore clips) and I almost joined until I saw they had an animal crushing vids and for the life of me I can't remember the site. You can deff do all the things you listed, A friend of mine was making pretty good money doing death stuff (not real obv) Anyways I'll ask around and get you the name

EDIT TO ADD: Nicheclips is the name of the site, you have to get access to look at the content, they only let certain people join- You need 5 ish clips I believe and in a certain category to sell on there. But they will let you have a tour for 24 hours and see what people sell. Just be prepared. It's super intense.

Last edited:
I'll have to find a friend with a paid fet account. Ive got a personal account on fet but these days u need to be 'invited' to start a profile on fet and i cant invite anyone myself.
(Funny thing is i tried to become a paid member but with all the problems with the banks they are having they no longer have credit card or bitcoin options so living in other country that makes it hard to pay)

I think people advertise and build followings on FET as well.

@Booty_4U how have you found your experience on the site you did join?
I've been selling vids on SS for a few years, and it's been great! Consistent sales, lots of requests for paid custom vids, and when I reported that someone had been uploading my vids on another site, SS banned that user right away!

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
@Booty_4U thats awesome! I was defs looking at ss, i love that bitcoins is an option for your payments.

I had been wondering what its traffic was like (obviously ok if you are doing well) how often are you uploading new content to stimulate that kind of success?

How did you manage to narrow down to one user that was sharing your content? (pls excuse my complete noobness)

Have you ever worked on a blood fetish clipsite?
I have! I think my old content is still available... I haven't checked for awhile though (I forget the site's name)

@Booty_4U thats awesome! I was defs looking at ss, i love that bitcoins is an option for your payments.

I had been wondering what its traffic was like (obviously ok if you are doing well) how often are you uploading new content to stimulate that kind of success?

How did you manage to narrow down to one user that was sharing your content? (pls excuse my complete noobness)
I used to try and upload every week but I got lazy lol. Now I only upload like once every few months, but I still make payout almost every month (I think minimum payout is $100)
And the person who uploaded my stuff to a pirated video site, used the same screen name on SS so it was easy to figure out who done it :p

Ok, for those who might he interested in nicheclips I'll share my experience i had with them today.

So i went thru the cloak and dagger ritual that Nicheclips have for you to be able to acess their site (also couldnt access off mobile)

Got on there and could not find their terms and conditions, content regulations nor what % of sales a 'store' on their site gets to retain, or payment methods for clip/store owners.

So I emailed their admin asking for them to clarify the above mentioned things.

Their reply was;

"We only accept erotic horror content, which is strangling, choking, hanging, stabbing, decapitation, etc.... with the victim always being female."

Still cluless as to the earnings side of things and when i double checked about fisting n blood;

"We don't really have any material that we ban here... We know what fisting is, but what exactly is "blood"? What does that consist of?"

I will say that their replies were always prompt, if not very business like nor really answering my questions. They seem nice though

I hope that info helps someone out there.

I found it all a bit of a pain in the ass considering if they just had a terms n conditions available to look up it would of saved myself and them time.

Im sure they have their reasons though. Hopefully.

Meanwhile as fun as the idea of scripting something that fits the description 'erotic horror' does sound fun, sounds like the whole process of working with the site might not be worth it and i imagine offputting to customers.

PS what gives with victims only being female? Not fair. My sadism runs to doing evil things to men not women! Lol (sorry -i love CBT)

I love the extreme, but I don't think their are any sites as such that let you release your darker fantasies. It's a one on one thing generally. Deviant art is another matter,
90617b858b447c8c463b17d81279bdee.jpg
outside_influences_viral_shanea_gaiger.jpg
...far more socially acceptable than video due to the message it sends.

Status
Not open for further replies.