AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are there any extreme festish sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw it's all good. Most likely others didn't know either, and now they can save themselves because of the info.
I knew that they had a bad rep but I didn't know about the issues with selling of videos on their site. Still should have thought twice before posting though. I have that problem on here sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I knew that they had a bad rep but I didn't know about the issues with selling of videos on their site. Still should have thought twice before posting though. I have that issue on here sometimes.

I think if the site is bad a post in the member's section can help a ton. We have a lot of posts about MFG in the MO, but I doubt much out here.

I knew that they had a bad rep but I didn't know about the issues with selling of videos on their site. Still should have thought twice before posting though. I have that problem on here sometimes.

Thank you for trying to help anyways!

Im actually glad you said something - it should be in there TOS to be honest!!! I also think all girls should know how bad this company is.

If you don't want to do the indie thing, there's:
ScatShop dot com
yezzclips dot com

I'll have to check out yezzclips.. Just signed up for nicheclips. I have a store on Scatshop but I have not made any content for it yet.

I was really weird and got into some crazy things as a teenager. They don't interest me as much now but I will still definitely do them for video sales... besides, I would hate to live a boring life and never try to market some of those talents LOL

Reactions: Booty_4U
Status
Not open for further replies.