AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are the pros and cons of MyGirlFund?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondNoire1

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 8, 2017
New York City
Twitter Username
@diamond_noire_
MFC Username
DiamondNoire
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000825944/Diamond_Noire/
Hi ladies! So I've been on MFC for a couple weeks, and I love it. I like to talk and dance, so the free chat focus is good for me. Unfortunately, my new model status is expiring, and there's already a significant drop in my room traffic. I've been looking into ways to promote myself, as well as other sites. I found MyGirlFund extremely appealing, but there are a lot of mixed reviews here, none of them recent. I realize that different sites are good for different for different models because of our unique skills, personalities, interests, and niches. So what is good (and bad) about MyGirlFund for you?

Pros: Decent passive income, I liked the paid messaging, escrow system for customs, fairly good traffic, I didn't have much time wasters while there since I had shut off the chat function.

Cons: Support allegedly can majorly favor members over models, even in cases where members have been abusive/scary. While this didn't happen to me personally this is worth a read

Also I had the hardest time having tech issues every time I tried cashing out for weeks which was alarming. I messaged support wanting to just cash out for a check before closing my account (Which I always got checks the entire time I was there +2 years I think) then they replied and suddenly said they didn't do checks (?) - I eventually did get paid but it was annoying not being able to cash out when I wanted the $

Oh my goodness! I don't expect a lot from the sites I use, but protection is a must. Not getting paid for your work and being stalked are like the biggest risks in this industry. It does seem like it has great potential for passive income, but it's kind of a deal breaker if a site does nothing to prevent that sort. Thank you for sharing that, now I have a lot to think about.

There is info on this in the models only area so be sure to get verified if your not already working on that.

In short MGF is a decent site over all but they are very strict with their rules. You cant promote anything through mgf and your not allowed to give out any personal information (email, twitter etc). As far as the good, they have always been reliable about pay and you can earn up to 90% (I believe you start at 65% then for every $10k you earn you bump up 5%).... I dont personally find that I make a lot of passive income there, I have to be actively messaging/chatting to really make it work. I also dont promote mgf which is a shame bc I make 90% but it is what it is.

they banned me for going out of town and not responding to a message asking for my contact info. they assumed i contacted the member when in fact i was never logged in to check it.

Last edited:
They have issued me so many last warnings about giving out off site contact info when Im not even doing it. Its like they expect me to control what members message me. Thats why I never promote them, its not worth the headache.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I just took the time to read @Carmita Bonita post but let me say there are scammers on every site. I am not saying whats happening is right but it is our responsibility as models to collect payment up front before delivery otherwise you always run the risk of being scammed no matter what site it is on. MGF is very picky and they do tend to favor members...they run a pretty tight ship but they always have, its definitely not a site I would rely on for my main source of income as they can get ban happy sometimes.

I don't work on this site but I will say I've never head anything good about them except "you can kind of make money sometimes." The risk vs reward keeps me far away from it.

I don't work on this site but I will say I've never head anything good about them except "you can kind of make money sometimes." The risk vs reward keeps me far away from it.
Lol honestly that seems to be what everyone else is saying. I really liked the layout and customizability, but there are other sites with those features that seem less frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.