AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are some changes you'd like to see implemented on MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceline

Cam Model
Aug 11, 2017
Myfreecams has already been making a ton of changes within the site this year, what with upping the prizes for top 1000, offering daily payouts and even changing the default of the home page to previews instead of avatars. I was wondering, what are some other changes that you'd like to see? Both from the model's side and member's side.

I've seen stuff on Twitter about having ticket/invite only shows, only allowing basics/guests to view cams for a max of 15 minutes, revoking lounge access to premiums after a year of no token purchases to even abolishing the camscore system.

Definitely a built in profile builder, it sucks having to edit CSS and HTML separately. There are already some websites that have builders specifically for MFC but they're expensive and on top of that, you have to have some idea of how code works. Sure it creates a good industry for web designers like myself, but most of us charge more than the majority of people want to pay simply because it's so much effort to work around all of MFC's weird profile divs and awkward margins.

Upvote 0
I think they should get rid of the camscore . Also if a premium member hasn’t tipped or been logged on in 5 or more months then there premium status should be revoked as being inactive . I also agree they definitely need to have ticket shows so paying members in a chat that tip only get the show and for people that don’t tip towards the show the screen would show it black and it would say this model is in a ticket show

Upvote 0
About getting rid of the camscore, if that ever happened, I wonder how placement on the home page would be determined. I definitely wouldn't want a Chaturbate type placement, where it's determined on the amount of viewers. It would be nice if placement was based on amount of hours worked, where the more hours you worked would place you higher, connection speed, quality, etc. Kind of like Streamate's system. I do think amount of tokens made should be factored in, but if you are putting in hours and not making a lot of money hourly you shouldn't be penalized for it. Especially if you work ten hours and make the same amount that someone else makes in an hour.

That was a little all over the place, but yeah. If there was a placement system like that, I think a lot of girls would be a lot more willing to work extra hours, which would increase their revenue.

ETA:
TWO STEP VERIFICATION!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ooh yes that would be cool if they ranked you by tokens earned per day/week/month. i'd think that would motivate us to work more? idk. i also like the idea of booting basics after a certain amount of time- so that it would weed out people who never plan to spend a dollar on the site, ever.

Upvote 0
Sorry, but turning premium gives you a life membership. To reduce the functionality just because you didn't buy tokens would not go down well.

Most MFC stuff is ok , maybe an optional reduced pvt price of 40-45 token per min or an adjustable Tru PVT price?

But I think the best thing mfc could do is push for more traffic.

Upvote 0
Y'know, it would be cool if we could set our own private rates. But, that works both ways. I'd personally love to be able to raise my rates for privates since I'm usually only explicit in privates. Perhaps lowering rates would help generate some private traffic for newer models, but raising rates would definitely make privates more worthwhile for established models and dommes. There's a reason why a lot of models only accept private shows if someone pays a set amount before it even starts.

And on the subject of private shows, having the option to set a minimum time for privates.

Upvote 0
Would love a white board feature in the model broadcaster app.
The downloadable exe is old school. Gotta get comfy with the web broadcaster to use the good features.

Reactions: MiaFoxUK
Upvote 0
The downloadable exe is old school. Gotta get comfy with the web broadcaster to use the good features.

Well I was using that originally and loved it but for the last 2 weeks or so every time my topic is updated my feed starts to lag and everyone's starts complaining. Once I click away and back it is better until I update my topic or someone's tips and it updates the count.

I tried to contact support with no help. And just tried the app 2 days ago and havent the hadn't the problem since.

Upvote 0
And on the subject of private shows, having the option to set a minimum time for privates.

There is a feature you can use where a member is unable to initiate a private show with you if he does not have at least X tokens or more (You can decide on the amount). I have this feature enabled, because I got sick of guys with only like 90-100 tokens total trying to take me out of public chat for a 1 1/2 minute private. That's ridiculous. I mean, I had a guy just the other day try to take me private without even asking me first if I'd like to go private, and he's like "It won't let me start the private." I told him it's because he probably doesn't have enough tokens. Smh.

Upvote 0
I like the idea of premiums being downgraded after so long of not buying tokens. I've seen members oddly proud of still having their first 200 tokens after years of being premium and that just seems weird to me. As a member I wouldn't mind seeing a token sale every once in a while. We can feel like we are getting a deal and models still get the same amount per token.

The lounges could go all together for all I care but I doubt that would happen. I'm not a big fan of privates or groups so changing the rules one way or the other is fine with me. I have heard models talk about wanting to set their own rates and I can see an argument for it since pretty much everything else can be priced how the model wants.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the score system go since it seems to keep newer models buried once the new tag is gone.

Pretty much as long as MFC keeps the community vibe it has over other sites I'm fine with any change really. I prefer it for the interaction over the just get down to business vibe of the other sites.

Upvote 0
ooh yes that would be cool if they ranked you by tokens earned per day/week/month. i'd think that would motivate us to work more? idk. i also like the idea of booting basics after a certain amount of time- so that it would weed out people who never plan to spend a dollar on the site, ever.

I thought that was kind of ho camscore worked? As if you sell a lot of videos, or get offline tips, it counts towards your score and boosts you higher compared to those who are online and don't get tipped much? I've kind of thought it was a bell curve style of ranking...

As to what I'd like to see:

1) Adjustable group/pvt rates. If a model wants to charge more, or less, she can. A little more freedom for her to operate as she wants.
2) Invisible mode, and a step further, list of users who can see you online
3) "Do Not Disturb" option. Good for models and members who want to set it, and can't be PM'd during that time. Again, with user list of who might have ability to bypass it
4) Higher storage limits on tokens. They can keep the purchase limits they have. But, I would think they'd encourage "banking" of tokens and a higher limits of storage than they have. Tokens unspent is money in MFC's pocket as they don't need to transfer it to a model. And, who care how many tokens a member has in thier bank? I

There's other things. But, can't think of them at the moment.

Upvote 0
Give Camgirl's the option to ban Anon tippers would cut out a bit of the trolling & harassment

Upvote 0
Make the site without Adobe Flash Player

as a member, I would like the ability to put messages into one active board.

sort by profile bio information.

camscore seems like a good way to incorporate many aspects of camming , to get around this ranking I use the friends list option. which i adore.

Reactions: Miss_Fine
Upvote 0
Sorry, but turning premium gives you a life membership. To reduce the functionality just because you didn't buy tokens would not go down well.

Most MFC stuff is ok , maybe an optional reduced pvt price of 40-45 token per min or an adjustable Tru PVT price?

But I think the best thing mfc could do is push for more traffic.

So you can try to talk girls into letting you pay less than they are worth?

Upvote 0
So you can try to talk girls into letting you pay less than they are worth?

Nope, so some of the model with lower quality video who offer a less quality experience can choose to lower their pricing. I did say Optional.

Not all models are worth 60 or 80 token per minute. I don't think 40 -45 p.m being the low limit is all that unacceptable. It not like you are wrecking yourself for 6 token per minute like some over at chaturbate

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Models should have the option to increase the Group Show rate on a sliding scale from 10 up to 50 tokens per minute.

A Member Assessment Facility Room. Newbies, and long term members exhibiting danger signs, should be hauled in for a battery of sophisticated fitness to engage tests. :nurse: :)

Upvote 0
  • Higher Resolution of video 1080+
  • Responsive Design (including the ability to be vertical with chat under video)
  • Support for all gender models and couples
  • Support for mpeg streaming (which means you can use OBS, and other industry standard streaming technology/tools)
  • Built-in support for tip control
  • Support for overlay
  • Subscriptions
  • Stereo 180 for VR

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Allow Camgirl's to upload and assign custom tip noises to specific members so if they are AFK they know exactly who has tipped them

Ooh, NICE!

Upvote 0
If MFC had ticket shows and password protected rooms (PW rooms could be unlisted with a max number of members and no camscore penalty to hang out and do movie nights etc) I would probably go back there.

Upvote 0
Finish CamYou and properly promote it, pls MFC.
Definitely. I feel like they got sidetracked by Share, and also some other video changes that are needed before CamYou can be promoted at its full potential.

I’m dying for CY to be an actual thing.

Upvote 0
  • Support for all gender models and couples

There's only 2 Genders and I don't want to see MFC turning into some sort of Freakshow. Adding male cammers on the site would really upset the whole site dynamics.

If Leo wanted male cammers it would of been done long ago.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.