AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Cam Girl Directory

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmasexytime

Banhammered
Jan 14, 2018
Mods please delete if not allowed.

Hello girls, I would like to introduce a new free cam girl listing directory site. (yes.. i know!! Not another one, right!! :) )
http://findcamgirl.com

The idea of the site is to allow cam girls to list all their information (cam sites & vid sales) in one landing page. The site will be SFW (no nudity) too so will also be great to avoid those awful bans from Instagram :(
By making a listing you will be able to drive more traffic to your various business's and in turn make more money.

As a way of giving back the site will provide $500 USD to the camgirl that brings in the most traffic to her listing each month (paid however they would like but preferably amazon gift cards/paypal etc). As the site grows this monthly amount will increase and possibly be distributed to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners.

Find Cam Girl is also looking for feature posts on anything caming related including the best products to begin caming with. If anyone would like to do a post please get in contact through the sites contact form.

I help run the site too.

Thank you for your time xx

For me as a user, if I ran into this site looking for info etc I wouldn't pay much attention to it or take it seriously.
The reason for me would be purely based on aesthetics. Even if you don't spend lots on a design or theme, some better and simple uses of colours can look much more professional. The current look and feel of the site for me, is too basic and looks like it's not professional at all - you may be the best out there but from first impressions (which are extremely important) you do not and don't make me want to look/click into other pages to view models.

Depending on what you are "going for" feeling wise, I would always suggest a lighter scheme as it's more professional looking because it has that cleaner feel to it.

As soon as you load your page it only shows a little logo + huge image, nothing more which gives any info or anything. Which for me makes the site look a bit dodgy too - again, not saying it is at all. Impressions for people are everything though. As soon as you can, definitely try work on the theme more.

1) The site design and colour palette is from the 90's; awful.
2) How does it "help" a user find a model? You hoping for Google rankings to drive people to the site? It doesn't offer anything otherwise, there's (literally) ZERO reason to use it at present.
3) The main image is taken by Dmitry Devyatkin - safe to assume (given your business hopes) that you contacted the photographer for the image, right?

thats-a-bad-word-mkay.jpg

The title is misleading, and for an industry rep who’s sensitive about operational changes of existing websites, you’re quite a nuisance.
Allow me to explain, you’re not CamModelDirectory, and you’re not Diva Traffic, and you are exhausting my alertness and efforts. Cam Girl Directory is not even the name of your page.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a trade show in Colombia to conclude, mal dicho cabron.

This is a weird raffle pitch:) If you specialize in landing pages, you should know that the big webcam sites have awesome affiliate programs.
You can easily sign up, and be the traffic champion of many models, without pitching an intricate vague plan, and get these conversions. Just my two cents about it, no offense intended.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
I'm sorry but your website is painful to look at.

It's incredibly dated and looks like if I scroll down enough I'll find the hamster dance.

There's so many free and more modern looking templates you can find online.

Yeah once I saw payment in Amazon or PayPal I was 100% out even though before that i was like 99.9% out hAha

I swear, anytime I see a thread like this, I immediately skim to find the word “Paypal,” and then I’m just like Nope. I can’t even take this person seriously now.

I'm sorry but your website is painful to look at.

It's incredibly dated and looks like if I scroll down enough I'll find the hamster dance.

There's so many free and more modern looking templates you can find online.

Earlier tonight the hamster dance was removed :( And color palate and design has been changed. As per suggestions above. Thank you x

The title is misleading, and for an industry rep who’s sensitive about operational changes of existing websites, you’re quite a nuisance.
Allow me to explain, you’re not CamModelDirectory, and you’re not Diva Traffic, and you are exhausting my alertness and efforts. Cam Girl Directory is not even the name of your page.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a trade show in Colombia to conclude, mal dicho cabron.

You are a happy boy aren't you?

I don't understand what you are saying.. I posted cam girl directory.... The site is findcamgirl ... As in a directory to find cam girls. What is not to understand?

What operational changes are you sensitive about?

I’m disappointed that “find cam girl” isn’t a sexy Where’s Waldo.

Maybe I’m a dumb but I’m not seeing the incentive. Your find tools appear limited to alphabetizing and keyword search? How is that more convenient or better than just doing a search on a specific cam site or checking for model hashtags on twitter? Maybe it would be rad if you had more of a matchmaking service, but it just looks like another “promoter” looking to take advantage of traffic rather than provide actual promotion.

Sorry to disappoint you. The site is fully constructed and operating.

Thank you to the girls that did submissions tonight. x
It is a pity that you say that it is fully constructed because with the new design it kinda looks like a site that is broken and assets has failed to load properly. I think I preferred the 90's look you had going over this. Also you should probably remake the logo it looks like you have scaled it up to 1200 x 286 pixels and it looks like the right part of it has been accidentally cropped. I think I could create a logo of similar quality in under half an hour. Perhaps you should hire a freelance graphical designer and a web designer so you can have a professional looking website.

Reactions: AmberCutie
So what would be the preferred payment method? First choice pay ? :p
If you're going to run a business and pay people who help your site become something, you'll probably need a proper method. Paypal and amazon gift cards are not professional.

I also am curious:
So who are you?

This is sorta like the affiliate version of a hobbiest wiener wanker isn't it?

Reactions: Gen and AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.