AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Interesting Question For viewers & Models alike

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2017
Hi, everyone. I needing suggestions/advice & Opinions on something. Please contribute if you can... as I think all of you may have had this experience some way or another b4.
First off I am a cam model.
A fan of mine recently said he is no longer a fan and will no longer come see/support me anymore.. . Because he was wanting a chance to be on a romantic relationship with me. He said he had taken my kindness to be interest towards him, which he realize it had nOt been now. I had previously told him i did not want to ever meet in real life with anyone at all from camming. Only if it was at a convention i would meet my fans I told him. So I dont undertsand why even after that he would think he had a chance to date me... So my question for viewers is do you guys search for a real life chance to be with the cammodels you view? Cammodels, what do you do when theese things happen? and how do u prevent people from wanting more than friendship and fantasy fapping help? Is this normal? This happens to me a lot in real life too so now I believe i am prone to making ppl feel led on then friendzoned. do cam models become popular enough that later LESS viewers will expect a real date or romantic chance? I have no idea but I feel pooped. I lost a viewer who had helped me reach so many goals and majority of my tips had been coming from him. I had hope we would become good intimate friends and that is all. . I now have it in my bio that I am only camming for exhibitionist reasons, and to save up for my future. & NOT to meet irl or date. I have a feeling tho that this will put off viewers From the fantasy of being sexual with ME the cam model.

Other things to be addressed:
1. I spend a lot of time CHATTING 1 on 1 to my fans via snap & KiK/whatsapp and I am thinking maybe this is somehting that needs to be LIMITED so that fans will not think they are getting closer romantically to me. Hence the thought of me being interested and leading them on.
2. Models, how much time do you guys give fans? Fanservice like talking and chatting to them via kik/snap/etc and do you guys believe there is a limit as well? I only reply when I have time but when I do we have convos that last sometimes over 30 min. I think there is a fine line where viewers may try and sometimes step over- the line between viewer, then online friend, then intimate/personal friend, then more than friends.
3. How do you control these lines and viewers, what makes you think that you will one day meet and date or fuk the model you are viewing? Do some of you viewers think that if you donate enough, that the model will one day agree to meet with you IRL? I really TRULY appreciate every fan but I dont EVER want anyone to ever think this.. PLEASE HALP this izzzzzzzz Serious thread!

• Hugs
Reactions: Kiki Jane
There's a lot of threads already on these topics that give most of the answers I think you're looking for. That being said..

So my question for viewers is do you guys search for a real life chance to be with the cammodels you view? - Short answer, no. I don't actively look for relationships whether in real-life, nor online. A bit more in-depth though, I will admit that there are some models I wouldn't mind meeting in person for a non-sexual/non-cam perspective. I've met a number of people I've gotten to know over the years from various online communities. It's always good to put a face to a name. But, if it never happens, that's perfectly acceptable too.

For items 1&2: While it's mostly addressed to models, I'll give a quick answer from my member perspective. I never expect a certain amount of time, answers, etc. from models if I have their Snap, Kik, etc. There may be times where I'll shoot a message in response to a nice picture, tweet, etc. But, I do it never expecting it to be answered. Most times, I assume it just gets lost in the mix or she never reads them. If by chance she does read them, the message is just meant to say it's a nice picture, or some other brief comment to let her know it's appreciated.
Sometimes I've been surprised by a message back, or a very short conversation. Most times, I try to be very respectful of a person's time simply because I know they have other things to do and if a model, I'm sure they're getting a lot of messages as it is. So, I don't want to add to it and have them resent me. Heck, if I see a celebrity, I generally try to avoid them since I like to give them their space and not bother them as some fans might.

Item #3: As stated above, there's some models I think it would be nice to meet. Though, that is in a platonic manner. I tip mostly because I feel like it, with no regard given to thinking it'd ever put me in a position to have a relationship with them. Nearly all of my tipping is either a means of showing appreciation for the work they do, or an "in the moment" tip for something like a silly joke or something funny happened or trying to set something up with the topic.

Am sorry to hear you've run into this situation. Hopefully things get resolved and perhaps put yourself at ease.

Reactions: kupido
Forced teen thanks for your answer. I guess I need to limit myself with the fanservice. You are quite right. I am being too nice when replying to every message, etc and thats why viewers may see it as interest.

Forced teen thanks for your answer. I guess I need to limit myself with the fanservice. You are quite right. I am being too nice when replying to every message, etc and thats why viewers may see it as interest.

The call is up to you on how much time you want to put into your fans/members. Some models do give a little more time/recognition to their more active members &/or top tippers as I've seen. But, even so, I'd think they limit it due to needing a life of their own away from cam.

Don't be afraid to cut back on responses either and don't feel like you have to respond to every message. While I'm sure some might not like receiving less from you, I'm sure most wouldn't mind if you did.

• Hugs
In my opinion you have 2 general kinds of people here. This goes for models and members alike. There are those who interact on a more professional level and those that interact on a more personal level. It’s similar to any profession although it is magnified on cam. And of course there is often no distinct line between the two. And both kinds of people can develop a connection over time with the right person. You will always have some people who confuse the fantasy part for the reality. Not including those people, everything else is managing the lines you mention. For people who operate on a more personal level you will naturally have more challenges managing those lines. You said you have the same problem off camera too. Reading this part “I had hope we would become good intimate friends and that is all” it seems that your expectations changed. If he interpreted that as something more than you intended it wouldn’t be surprising. It is the same thing that happens in real life also. I don’t think you did anything wrong. You should just be aware if you develop even a small personal connection with a fan you need to be extra clear what your intentions are and that you are not giving off unconscious signals. You could also cut back on your time and interaction with your fans like you said. Just remember that you don’t want to change your personality in the process, I’m sure that is why you have fans in the first place. I’m saying this as a limited viewer however and so my experience is also limited.

Maybe I missed it because I'm tired, if so I apologize, but I don't think you said in your post that you charge for Kik, Snapchat etc. Maybe you already do. But if not I would definitely charge for access to social media. I'm a very personable individual who likes talking so I tend to chat a lot on snapchat with my monthly subscribers. Plus, several of them Im pretty good friends with. But they know because of my geographical location /single mom/and the fact I have a daughter, meetups would be pretty hard if not impossible.

I imagine a lot of the people you're chatting with just need someone to talk to. Some people (myself included) don't have a lot of friends, or a spouse, or SO to check in on them or tell them they're having a good day. So I got out of my way to check in with and chat with my people on snapchat. Especially since they pay monthly subscription I want to let them know they're important. As long as it isn't taking out huge blocks of your day and your fans are tipping or subscribed to your social media I wouldn't worry about talking too much. Now if someone who has never tipped you wants to have 30 minute conversation, then that is a different story.

I think some men get caught up in “looking for love on a webcam site.” I’ve met a lot of these guys over the years. Your story of this guy is familiar to me.... I’ve been through it lots. This may happen to you over and over ; he tips big because his interest is romantic and he wants your heart, he finds out you’re not interested in romance and he drops you. It’s ok. This happens. You will find more tippers - ones who don’t try to take more than you’re offering.

As a precaution, I no longer even answer the question, “are you single?” I say that I don’t like talking about my relationship status, and it shouldn’t matter because I’m just here to have fun online.

As for offline chatting, I don’t do it anymore. I just use twitter and heart or respond to the replies on my tweets, but I never twitter DM. I don’t private message either - if they have a question, they can mfc mail me. I don’t sell Snapchat or kik. I think this approach has made my whole experience on cam one that gives me energy, rather than makes me feel drained.

This is a situation that is going to change model to model and fan to fan. I really like the professional and person comment and agree with that. From the fan side you are going to have needy/clingy people and others that understand you also have a life. I chat a lot with a few models but I don’t expect them to reply every time I send a message or at the exact time I send that message. It’s great to have a personal connection with someone I think it helps you enjoy each other more...but there is always that invisible line you don’t want to cross. The huge problem with that is the line is different for each individual person. Find your comfortable spot and make that known to your members. If they really respect you they won’t have a problem with it.

Reactions: kupido and BufordT
This happens quite a bit. I think it happens because there are guys who are immature when it comes to their emotions and relationships. There is this beautiful gal chatting with them, laughing at their dumb jokes, being sexy for them. They tend to forget or realize it's because they spent money on her and she is doing her job.

You did the right thing being honest with him. There are some models who lead these poor guys on and love cons them. Or models who are scared to be honest because they don't want to lose a big reg.

I am constantly laying out boundaries. When that random person shows up asking the fuck I ask why make it complicated? Just masturbate to me on you computer. Im not afraid to mention I'm married, because hot wife fetish and so they know I'm in a serious relationship already.

Limiting the amount you talk offline is a good idea. I barely dm with any of my members. Some models have rules on their Snapchat that they don't speak to anyone. This also creates incentive to come see you on cam.

1. I spend a lot of time CHATTING 1 on 1 to my fans via snap & KiK/whatsapp and I am thinking maybe this is somehting that needs to be LIMITED so that fans will not think they are getting closer romantically to me. Hence the thought of me being interested and leading them on.
2. Models, how much time do you guys give fans? Fanservice like talking and chatting to them via kik/snap/etc and do you guys believe there is a limit as well!

A lot of guys, whether they realise it or not (seemingly not) tip models for a GF experience

Setting boundaries with guys seems very difficult, you give them an inch they want to take a mile, you set out rules and they forever pushing at them, like the dinosaur with the fence in Jurassic park

I guess you just have to constantly weigh up each guy vs their merits and how much time you should really be given them, if they are more a problem than they are a help to your career best get rid

I know it can be easier said than done, it's human to feel bad about getting rid of people and you don't want to seem like a bitch, but people take the piss and you have to put yourself first don't you.

I that think a cam girl who is completely impersonal because "it's a job" would not do very well for the same reason a waiter who is all business would not do very well. It helps to appear friendly and to appear to genuinely like your customers and to find them interesting. We are not robots and we all feel good when it seems that someone else likes us and we gravitate towards people who make us feel good about ourselves.

There will always be guys who mistake friendliness for romantic interest and think that they have a chance with you. Completely cutting off everyone in order to prevent that from ever happening again would be a drastic measure and probably not a good business move. What would be a more appropriate is as soon as a customer brings up the idea of meeting in person, shoot it down politely, but firmly, explaining that you are simply not interested in that. Same goes for a customer who expects too much of your time online.

As for me, I never chat with girls with the expectation that we'll become online friends (and especially not offline friends or an offline couple). Once I brought up the idea of meeting a cam girl during a chat, but it was more of a roleplaying thing than a serious suggestion and the girl went along with it and the topic never came up again after that, because neither of us were serious. It depends on the customer, I guess. With some guys that would be a dangerous thing for a cam girl to do, because they may take it seriously.

I think the best policy is when a customer starts to get the wrong idea, nip it in the bud right away so there are no misunderstandings or unrealistic expectations going into the future.

I've only been doing this a short time and I've already had to explain to two different people that I won't meet them in person and we're not going to have a romantic relationship. One handled it really well, the other decided to be nasty. I also made it very clear in my profile that I'm not going to be anyone's girlfriend. Doesn't seem to matter. I guess you could be less nice or personable or whatever, but personally I don't like the idea of having to change who I am naturally to discourage people from doing something that they should already know not to do anyway. I'm choosing not to worry about it too much. I already stated my position, if they choose not to read or to disregard what I say in my profile and catch feels I'll politely re-state my boundaries, but if they get upset, that's on them. I won't intentionally lead someone on and I'm upfront with my boundaries, but aside from that I don't think I have any responsibility for other people's emotions.

Reads like a poor attempt at satire or something but I'll bite anyway.

So my question for viewers is do you guys search for a real life chance to be with the cammodels you view?

Naw, never been interested in more than some form of online entertainment. I don't think I'm above or too good to associate with sex workers in real life but wouldn't want to pursue one or be interested this way. Strippers and camgirls met outside of work environments are different. The idea of looking for women online in general, even at dating sites, isn't something I've wanted to do. Strangely glad to be old enough where online wasn't always an option. When dating sites arrived they were mostly used as punchlines or known as a shameful last resort for dudes. I still idiotically take pride in never joining one. Acceptance and continued popularity of dating sites kinda lines up with an increased workload being expected from camgirls. Steady rise of what camgirls were willing and trying to offer at camsites made things less clear for the gullible. Camgirls will probably be most dudes first experience interacting with sex workers in most countries these days and it might not be as obvious what is expected from them or what is being sold by camgirls.

Back in the early days of MFC the top models only needed to be friendly and perform fun shows for the customer. Plenty of idiots were around back then but the emphasis was always on the show. Members expected and were happy paying only for entertainment and had no interest in any social media or need to pretend that it was something it isn't. Online friendships and camgirl friendships are night and day in difference but less emphasis on shows may have hurt differentiate between the two for some people

I have no idea but I feel pooped. I lost a viewer who had helped me reach so many goals and majority of my tips had been coming from him.

Pretty strange to supposedly be flooded with guys wanting real life interactions but not being able to attract many paying customers. Such thing as being too nice. If you act like a doormat be prepared to be treated like one. Stand up for yourself and be clear about what you want and expect. What is your number one priority when camming? Money I'd hope. Don't be afraid to make that clear if so. If you aren't there for attention or acceptance or validation or whatever, focus all your time spent in chat on goals and money. You control the topic and shouldn't really let it veer too far from the purpose you are there for.

I had hope we would become good intimate friends and that is all. .

This doesn't really make any sense because you can't offer that and it contradicts what you claim is a problem for you.

2. Models, how much time do you guys give fans? Fanservice like talking and chatting to them via kik/snap/etc and do you guys believe there is a limit as well? I only reply when I have time but when I do we have convos that last sometimes over 30 min. I think there is a fine line where viewers may try and sometimes step over- the line between viewer, then online friend, then intimate/personal friend, then more than friends.
3. How do you control these lines and viewers, what makes you think that you will one day meet and date or fuk the model you are viewing? Do some of you viewers think that if you donate enough, that the model will one day agree to meet with you IRL? I really TRULY appreciate every fan but I dont EVER want anyone to ever think this.. PLEASE HALP this izzzzzzzz Serious thread!

Not trying to be rude here but when you say fans I really hope you mean paying customers. Threads on similar topics usually have three distinct trains of thought present with one not showing up as often. Lots of beating around the bush and avoidance of being too blunt while still being pretty clear about the reality of the situation is thankfully one of them. These women won't pretend or stretch the truth but attempts at bluntness seem adorable sometimes because not hurting feelings seems overly important to them. Second group is clear about boundaries and expectations when posting but some can get a bit silly and defensive when reaching to make comparisons or trying to justify things that they shouldn't feel the need to. Last one is not seen nearly as often but these rare few doth protest too much and ooze insecurities all over the thread. Weird mixture of funny but sad too. Lots of threads here by dudes have a similar funny but ultimately sad theme where you feel like a bad person for finding humor in the situation.

Reactions: NotYou
haybarkeep, wasnt an attempt at satire. Thanks for everyone's reply though. I have worked it out with the fan and I think he understands now and respects my decision. When I said he was a big supporter/tipper I mean that he was one of the few who is known for constantly donating 1ks during every show. It hurts my income of course that he left. But it hurt me even more knowing he wasnt rlly tipping for my shows and goals which makes me feel guilty. I know i should not feel this way but i cant help it. And yes.. My kik and snaps are paid platforms for fans to interact with me- of course... it is not free lol. thanks for everyone's contribution.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Everyone wants to be liked... start here and any craziness makes sense usually

The confusion is in some ways part of the game, don't assume that it is over because someone submits

Models behaviour can make it worse by ignoring what they dislike in the pursuit of profit... be cautious

• Helpful!
Reactions: Rumi_Bloom
I think the two most important things here is 1 - Communication of Boundaries from the Model and 2 - Respect of Boundaries from the member. If the member has been told what the model's boundaries are and keeps trying to "push it" then that should be a big red flag for the model. Maybe the member is immature... maybe a manipulator... who knows, but if there is no respect for the model's boundaries then watch out, something isn't going to end well.

To answer the other question, as a member who has made some really good model friends, I never want or expect to meet in real life. Do we talk on social networks? Sure. Sometimes a lot, sometimes not at all. It depends on how busy I or they are. But neither me or the models expect instant responses.

Reactions: LeiaSky
Didn't answer this. I know models not that interested in me who will chat to me the whole time that they are on for no reward, well over 8 hours. It would be easy to assume as a member that there is something more to it than hope I the member will spend on them.
You can ignore every response from some models and still have them act like friends.
In terms of pure attention, it doesn't mean too much either way in the end. Where it does mean something more for model/ member it is usually much as you have described that you want from a member: Usually some type of fantasy relationship that happily for both of you will never head anywhere.

Say goodbye! There will be another one along after him. Customers are like planes taking off at an airport - soon as one takes off, another one is landing.

If anything, your attention to one just takes you away from having more time for the others, so you never know who was put off by this and now suddenly has more interest because the deep pocket guy isn't around anymore, and they can be your new deep-pocket guy without feeling any competition.

Cam sites are not dating sites. You're working a job. You can't afford to have so many feelings wrapped up in this work - you'll exhaust yourself. Time to take a step back from the emotional involvement with these people - they're grown ups and can take care of themselves. Their inability to distinguish fantasy from reality, and to have realistic expectations, is their problem , not yours. And likely, it gets them into heaps of issues all over life, not just on cam sites. Anybody who thinks a sex worker is their gf... well, thousands of years of history will tell you that's not how the job works. And, YOU told them too. So that's their issue. No need to put a disclaimer on your page, because the same would be true for nearly all models. They're big boys and can handle it. But you need to take care of yourself, and YOUR needs. You're good at being caring, which makes you successful as a cam model. Another customer will come along and you'll show caring to him, and you'll be back in business again. Don't sweat it.

This happens to women everywhere, not just camming. Any guy you talk to, they think suddenly you're their gf. All the more so the guys who no one ever talks to and most people are rude to. You can't protect them from the realities of life. Nobody is protecting us women from the hordes of creepy guys who assume we're interested just because we're polite as we were taught to be on a daily basis, after all! My god, if I had to break my heart over every guy who thought I was into him just because I smiled at and spoke to him kindly, I would be in too many pieces to put back together again. It's just a hazard of being female. Good god, I can even tell guys I'm gay until I'm blue in the face, and they think that's like some kind of come-on line! One guy even went so far as to tell m, "I'm LIKE a woman... I have a small dick, you won't even notice!" Holy christ. I like women, dude, fuck off! I say, "I'm not attracted to you," but they see that as a challenge. When that was true, I say, "I'm in a relationship," and that means nothing to them. Guys like that deserve what they get. All too many of them have no common sense, and/or an enormous ego. Take the money, and move on, as is in the job description... no guilt for the stupidity of others. After all, would you be so stupid as to think a sex worker you were paying was in love with you? Of course not. Because you have common sense.

Also, give NOTHING for free. They'll see you as a sucker, and you'll be an easy target for assholes and guys who think you're not there for the money. DON'T write "exhibitionist" - it is a word that means "I do it for free and don't care about making money" in the cam world. If they want it, make them pay. That will keep out the riff-raff, and more will see you as a girl in demand. When you want to make something seem expensive and classy, you raise the price. Key rule to marketing.

Forced teen... thanks

I'm sorry, but this was hilarious! I'm surprised nobody else pounced on it. lol

Last edited:
haybarkeep, wasnt an attempt at satire.

Understood. The combination of April Fools and the content of the post made me weary. I honestly thought it could be a dude pretending and poking fun at the way some women act when not getting what they want. Like women at bars that get turned down and then insecurely pretend otherwise to try to save face before cursing all men and going home to their cats. Or dudes that think talking about all the sex they have isn't usually a pretty good indicator of how much sex they aren't having. Many people try so hard to convince others of one thing that it becomes tragically obvious that they are trying to compensate for what they are lacking. And hey, hay is for horses.

I'm on the "politely say good bye" side too and have it done it in the past. What site do you cam on? On mfc date offers or raffles exist from many girls as it seems.

Mostly rambling about real life here but I've noticed politeness will get you nowhere with certain types. Women are often as bad as men when it comes to taking hints and will see politeness or niceness as weakness. Any chance to take advantage of the person or situation will be taken if you allow it. Gotta be careful when trying to avoid hurting feelings or the person will keep pushing. These people rarely deserve the kindness many extend to them.

Reactions: JickyJuly
I'm on the "politely say good bye" side too and have it done it in the past. What site do you cam on? On mfc date offers or raffles exist from many girls as it seems.

I cam on Chaturbate. A lot of models there also do real date raffles but I am not sure i am ready for that yet.
LOL the forced teen thingy yea that was totally my fault I didnt read his name correctly LOL. hilarious now that i see it...

You're right, found some date raffles on cb too, doesn't seem to be so common in the top rooms though but I could be wrong. I'm not a fan of these offerings.

@heybarkeep if he doesn't understand it in a polite way, of course the next reply would be more clear.

This was a challenge for me at first, and still can be a blurry line. I most likely would never meet with a customer, but I also do genuinely care about and enjoy interactions with some of them. You can't help what a guy believes sometimes no matter what you say (kick/ban button time). I have found flirty/light-hearted ways to make my intentions clear and to reaffirm occasionally that this is my job.

Sometimes I joke- "Aren't you worried I might be a serial killer?" and make it seem as though it's in their best interest not to meet me,haha.

I put a disclaimer up for awhile on my profile that said "I NEVER meet in person, I don't have a death wish. Good luck finding your future wife on Chaturbate LOL". Very funny to me at the time,but I realized this was a bit harsh so I took it down.

Most of the time I just say "sorry! I don't meet in person, I've had scary experiences in the past it's nothing personal." (this is true from my brief stint as a topless housecleaner advertising on craigslist-my brain was not full developed at the time).

Another line is - "I think you are forgetting that I'm a whore for money on the internet!" I joke a lot but it gets certain truths across effectively without killing the mood.

I also kind of get where some of these guys are coming from though, I've gone to strip clubs a bit and really believed that I was special and the stripper really liked me (which is more possible because I'm a girl and fellow sex worker, but I would never presume this to be true). It's not cool to lead a guy on, but it's also on dudes to not be dummies.

Most of the time I just say "sorry! I don't meet in person, I've had scary experiences in the past it's nothing personal." (this is true from my brief stint as a topless housecleaner advertising on craigslist-my brain was not full developed at the time).

I, for one, would like to hear this story if you are so inclined! I hope you were not physically harmed in the process, but there are some very scary people out there.

Was just watching a doc on "mail order bride" business, and it made me realize how many of my customers are likely crossovers with the dudes who consider that industry. The guys in the doc were CREEPY, and of course expected to marry some kind of living Barbie doll while having no social skills or personal attractiveness themselves. They are essentially buying a human - one who does not speak a word of the same language or have anything in common with them, at that. I think guys who get into cam girls, especially the type who speak their language and can offer that "girlfriend" experience, think along similar lines that once they pay a certain amount, they own you - and even better that you can communicate with them and you are in fact extremely accommodating! So easy! They never even have to do the work of dating, they can just buy you. And even if they haven't paid you almost anything, they figure you must really be hitting it off, because they are thinking about their own needs and what your body looks like, and not really at about about how you actually feel or what you want from life. THEY'RE happy, so that's all that matters. They are typically very self-centered people in person. It seems like the most obvious thing in the world to me that you're paying someone for their time, and it's a job... so clearly not a dating site, and not a place to fall in love with an actual human being. It's not like being coworkers. It's like paying a therapist and believing they're now your best friend in real life because they seem truly interested in what happens in your life. Um, duh - you pay them to be interested. That doesn't make your therapist a good dating prospect - nor does it make a cam girl one either. It's a JOB! But yeah, these types of men are very socially clueless in most cases, so might take shouting through a megaphone to get them to hear you. I don't really have sympathy for them because they only think about themselves, and they don't really try to get better at reading social cues with actual women. Instead, they spend all their time on cam sites interacting with fantasy/fake/imaginary women, so they don't ever have to deal with the realities of real human beings.

• Hugs
I, for one, would like to hear this story if you are so inclined! I hope you were not physically harmed in the process, but there are some very scary people out there.

Oh boy, well all of it was pretty sketchy. Nothing awful happened thankfully but a few times I got a good scare. I took basic safety measures, I only worked in pairs and we had a driver who would wait in the car for us. It was a super DIY operation. Here are a few spooky things that happened-

-Meeting a guy in some weird garage/apartment thing that had no windows, and the door locked behind us. *Gulp*
-Stupidly accepting drinks from a customer and getting completely shit-faced and girl I was with made out with dude.
-A couple guys just gave off scary vibes and my accomplice and I did not have good boundaries and we were constantly drinking on the job. Lines were blurred. One guy was exceptionally tall and lived in the same town as me. He jerked off while we cleaned his house. I let him give me a massage and I enjoyed it and was strangely attracted to him. I talked to him after. I considered prostitution because I was attracted to him and thought it might be hot but that's a line I never ended up crossing. I saw him at the library with his daughter once.

I am a people pleaser by nature, I'm not great at setting boundaries IRL. That's why I ended up camming, I can easily set and enforce boundaries at the click of a button. Any inkling of creepiness and I can hit that ban button. I also have general anxiety so I used to use substance to loosen me up to perform in IRL scenarios (I needed substance to socialize PERIOD at that time in my life).

• Hugs
So my question for viewers is do you guys search for a real life chance to be with the cammodels you view?

No i am not looking for a relation when i am on the sites most of the time just a chit chat or helping friends.

Reactions: Striker44
Status
Not open for further replies.