AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Issues with sound in Lovense browser

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kittykitten1234

Cam Model
Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone else have an issue with their sound in the Lovense browser? 75% of the time I try and broadcast, the sound does not register with my mic. All I have to do is switch to regular Chrome, and boom! mic is totally fine and sound is there...

Lovense has issues with their software, seeing their devices connect to available microphones to make it possible for them to be set to be audio activated. Hence the whole privacy kerfuffle this month when it was publicized that their devices recorded and stored audio. So likely the issue is purely with lovense and will require them to patch their browser for permanent fix.

I think the lovense browser is really only intended to be used to collect tip data.
Maybe @LOVENSE can confirm this or not.

But if you want to try and get it to work in the lovense browser; you could try clicking on the lock in the top right corner of the window, and setting the mic to always allow on this site.

Can I ask which camsite?

• Helpful!
Reactions: sexysally666
Lovense has issues with their software, seeing their devices connect to available microphones to make it possible for them to be set to be audio activated. Hence the whole privacy kerfuffle this month when it was publicized that their devices recorded and stored audio. So likely the issue is purely with lovense and will require them to patch their browser for permanent fix.

That issue was with the 'lovense remote' app. Models don't use that app, instead they use 'lovense connect' app with the lovense browser.

I have been having this same problem. My microphone works in Chrome but not in the Lovense browser. Has anyone figured out a fix? Is it possible to use Lovense toys with Chrome?

Thanks a lot :) I was able to set up the extension successfully, but for some reason it says "Body Chat Offline," even though I am logged in on both the app and the Lovense website. Any idea about what the problem could be here, or should I contact support?
Unfortunately not a clue, if you get it sorted through support though would be interesting to learn from your experience.

Unfortunately not a clue, if you get it sorted through support though would be interesting to learn from your experience.

I sorted it out :) For some reason, the first time I manually downloaded the extension through the link you provided, it resulted in an older version of the extension. Lovense support sent me another link that looked the same, but contained the latest version of the extension, which uses Lovense Connect and not Body Chat. It's great that Lovense has been updating and improving its apps and extensions, but to avoid this kind of hassle in the future, it would make sense to delete the older versions that no longer work.

• Helpful!
Reactions: melezouriou
I always manually add the extension to chrome and have not used the lovense browser. So far I have never had problems with sound or anything of that nature. As others have mentioned there are some issues with their software and even some privacy concerns that just gave me a gut feeling that I should stick to plain old chrome.

I tried out both the Lovense Browser and the Google Chrome Extension. The Browser basically just *blows*. First, I could not get tips to trigger the Lush in the Browser at all, and second it is just crazy to think that a tiny company like Lovense can begin to keep up pace with all of the innovation happening every week in the commercial Chrome Browser. The problems that others reported with microphones would be just one of dozens of issues you might expect to develop.

The Google Chrome Extension was nearly flawless. It dropped about one tip out of 20 but I am starting to get a lot of confidence in it.

Warning: if you configure the Extension and then start the Lovense Browser, that seems to do something to the environment that then breaks the Extension. You can try to log out and log back in and the Extension should reset its environment and work again. Just do not expect to be able to go back and forth between the Browser and Extension seamlessly.

I ran into a situation twice where Lovense Connect had been running a long time on a phone and when I started the Chrome Browser the extension connected but no vibrations took place when tips came in. I was able to fix that by rebooting the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.