AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Twitter Followers Disappearing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2017
Anyone notice a large number of twitter followers disappearing in the past couple of days? My follower count dropped over 600 people in the past 2 days. Is there a purge going on at twitter?

Yeah my numbers and some friends account have went down too, seems to be just bots though so no harm done in the end, just a little disheartening seeing the number go down, but now it's a more accurate number of how many real people follow me.

I go through my followers every couple days and block locked accounts and accounts with no avi. I haven't seen a substantial dip in followers in recent days, so I'd probably blocked them all already.

Do you use an app for that @SaffronBurke ?

I'm not sure if there's an app that does it, I just do it manually. I have under 2k followers so it's not too hard for me, but for someone with 10k+ it's probably a chore.

Status
Not open for further replies.