AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Something we all hate but must do.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2011
Purely random..... but what washing machine do you have or like? Been using the laundromat since Harvey and I'm fed up. No luck finding a "non electronic" agitator washer any more that actually cleans filthy clothes with enough water. Absolutely hate these so called "high efficiency" things that use 4 tablespoons of water and can't wash 4 pairs of jeans. Even the famed "Speed Queen" has been "redesigned" for 2018 and has gone to shit according to the service folks I talked to. Maytag makes a commercial grade residential washer but its small, capacity wise. It has minimal bells n whistles. I guess I'm going to look for a front load this time if I can find a semi quiet one that doesn't break the bank. Thing I hate about all the new ones is that its a pain to add the socks you forgot or the t-shirt you just found if its not in the first few minutes of the cycle. Sadly the flood totally trashed my old kenmore that was 20+ years old. Still looked new and the 2 times I had service done in the past, the guys said never get rid of it bc it will last forever bc it was a direct drive workhorse. They never considered it being totally submerged.... :(

Use craigslist for older models. They're out there.

This is what I've done when I've rented a house and needed a washer. I've landed some nice machines.

My apartment had a laundry room when I moved in, but it kept flooding and the landlord ended up shutting it down instead of forking out for the major plumbing fix.

We bought a portable washer that fits in the bathtub and lives in the closet when it's not in use. Not ideal, but tolerable until the glorious day that we have a full-sized washer again.

Status
Not open for further replies.