AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LUSH 2.0?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Will I be getting it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2013
Chicago, IL
Yep. Just ordered it, thanks for that. I don't have one already but I figure I might as well whilst they're cheap

The only issue with this design is putting the activation button on the tip means now the whole thing breaks when the antenna wire has a problem, since the stem seems to be the same width as before. Also now the risk of turning it off accidentally. I only know one model that had kegel muscles strong enough to shut it off insider her.

I'm not sure the lush lacked power on its motor. Add more power might increase discomfort for long use. I would been more interested if they had add the compressor of the MAX into the Lush so it could use expansion commands like the MAX.

Did anyone hear an explanation of how they are going to get 30+ feet of control with Bluetooth? My complaint is really about bluetooth in general. I don't think I have found any bluetooth device that does not start to have occasional disconnect problems at around 10 feet. I keep hoping that newer generations of bluetooth will improve that but so far it keeps disappointing.

Did anyone hear an explanation of how they are going to get 30+ feet of control with Bluetooth? My complaint is really about bluetooth in general. I don't think I have found any bluetooth device that does not start to have occasional disconnect problems at around 10 feet. I keep hoping that newer generations of bluetooth will improve that but so far it keeps disappointing.

The bluetooth controller was actually inside the bulb that goes inside the body with the pink stem being just an antenna wire in the original lush. Now the actual controller is on the tip of the stem outside the body which in theory will improve quality because the signal doesn't have to penetrate the body when the antenna fails and not subjected to 98 degree internal body temperature(never hurts to keep the electronics a little cooler). The rest might be supporting bluetooth 4.1 or 4.2 instead of just 4.0 on the first lush. However bluetooth update would only help Android phones and PC dongle users since Iphones don't support higher than 4.0 still.

Reactions: weirdbr
The bluetooth controller was actually inside the bulb that goes inside the body with the pink stem being just an antenna wire in the original lush. Now the actual controller is on the tip of the stem outside the body which in theory will improve quality because the signal doesn't have to penetrate the body when the antenna fails and not subjected to 98 degree internal body temperature(never hurts to keep the electronics a little cooler). The rest might be supporting bluetooth 4.1 or 4.2 instead of just 4.0 on the first lush. However bluetooth update would only help Android phones and PC dongle users since Iphones don't support higher than 4.0 still.

Wow, I just read that Bluetooth 4.2 is supposed to extend maximum range from 33 feet to 200 feet! That will require both the computer and the bluetooth device to support 4.2, but at least there is some hope on the horizon. Apparently Bluetooth 5 is even more powerful. I have not kept up. Samsung S8 and S9 apparently support Bluetooth 5. Does anyone know if they support 4.2 as well?

But - back to Lush - why wouldn't they make the 2.0 update a 4.2 device in order to get much longer control distances and better reliability under 30 feet?

Reactions: rstanton
lovense pre-order sells are the best.

lush2-1.png

Where is @LOVENSE when there is cool stuff like this going on. XD

My Jabra Elite sport earbuds manage pretty far as long as I don't go between too many walls. For example I can't go into the laundry room in my building because I'll lose signal as soon as the metal door shuts (there's some soundproofing in the wall to that room) but I can make it WAAAAYYYY down the hall in my building. Or even downstairs to another floor to let my boyfriend in the building.

Meanwhile my lush loses connectivity if I close my legs :haha:

Wow, I just read that Bluetooth 4.2 is supposed to extend maximum range from 33 feet to 200 feet! That will require both the computer and the bluetooth device to support 4.2, but at least there is some hope on the horizon. Apparently Bluetooth 5 is even more powerful. I have not kept up. Samsung S8 and S9 apparently support Bluetooth 5. Does anyone know if they support 4.2 as well?

But - back to Lush - why wouldn't they make the 2.0 update a 4.2 device in order to get much longer control distances and better reliability under 30 feet?

The problem is Lovense doesn't use a standard bluetooth connection method either. They use a weird connection method. They used to use a more standard but now the devices either want THEIR dongle or you pairing the device with the app itself more than with the phone's bluetooth system. I'm pretty sure Lovense will be even more proprietary with this Lush model. If they just used the normal system based bluetooth pairing then maybe it would be so frustrating switching between the Lovense Remote and Connect apps. Right now it's no always convenient for the model to disconnect the connect app they need to connect it to a site and remote which has better direct control features.

samsung S8 and 9 and Iphone 8 and X all support bluetooth 5. Apple uses the draft version of 5 and samsung uses the finalized version with the S9 not the S8

• Helpful!
Reactions: weirdbr and Smores
samsung S8 and 9 and Iphone 8 and X all support bluetooth 5. Apple uses the draft version of 5 and samsung uses the finalized version with the S9 not the S8

And does bluetooth 5 support imply bluetooth 4.2 support? I am asking because there will be peripherals that start to support 4.2 before they support 5.

And does bluetooth 5 support imply bluetooth 4.2 support? I am asking because there will be peripherals that start to support 4.2 before they support 5.

yes and no. It's about power consumption. Bluetooth 5 is less antenna power intensive. The draft version of 5 had a lower total power requirement compared to 4.2. This means a device that use draft 5 (Iphone) can not give a 4.2 device the full power antenna power it requires which leads to performance errors. This might be addressed through IOS software but I don't know enough about that. Considering Apple's track history they probably didn't fix it and just hope no 4.2 devices become mainstream before 5 is adopted.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
On paper 5 is listed as backwards compatible with 4.x . Bluetooth 1.0 through 3.0 is now 'legacy.' It's up to the manufacture of a device if they want to support legacy versions. (by including a BT 3.0 radio) 5 also does more to avoid interface from wifi, IoT devices like Philips Hue.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
I'm not sure the lush lacked power on its motor. Add more power might increase discomfort for long use. I would been more interested if they had add the compressor of the MAX into the Lush so it could use expansion commands like the MAX.

Honestly if it has a bigger motor I won't be getting it no matter what other improvements are made. The Lush is already very uncomfortable on full blast and I already know from experience that when you send control links members like to fuck with the highest settings only. My pussy will be numb for hours if the highest settings feel any stronger than it already is, any more power and it will feel like someone is attacking my vagina with an egg beater.

Honestly if it has a bigger motor I won't be getting it no matter what other improvements are made. The Lush is already very uncomfortable on full blast and I already know from experience that when you send control links members like to fuck with the highest settings only. My pussy will be numb for hours if the highest settings feel any stronger than it already is, any more power and it will feel like someone is attacking my vagina with an egg beater.

My biggest frustrations with the Lovense remote app right now are that it makes it very hard for the remote user to figure out what is too strong for the model.

The first problem is the vibration patterns in their software have no Y axis scale. So you have no easy way to know if you are running a pattern that goes from 20% to 100% of full power, or is it a pattern that is stuck in the 20% to 60% range.

The second problem is that I want to see the reviews for each pattern, but I want to see three separate reviews: 1) the remote users 2) the models, and 3) the specific model I am with. It would be very valuable to know which patterns are universally hated, universally loved, and if the model has any known preferences.

The third thing is I want some kind of interactive mode where I can impromptu try new patterns and then the model can flag a rating in different areas (like -5 for maximum pain to +5 for maximum pleasure, for example) and then give me a way to save the pattern and the responses.

The software could give people a way to work together to give a better result for both sides, and it really does not seem to do that now.

id like buy the "lovense-wand".... anyone tried it? how is connection?
I love led lights..cool idea for user that tip :3

The Domi? It's actually really good; it's much more convenient then hitachi. Lots of power, good battery life. The number of presets, and what the presets do can be completely customized using the app. The size and weight really makes it easy and comfortable to hold. And it's much quieter then the hitachi. Being water resistant, it's very easy to wash off ink the sink.

The Domi? It's actually really good; it's much more convenient then hitachi. Lots of power, good battery life. The number of presets, and what the presets do can be completely customized using the app. The size and weight really makes it easy and comfortable to hold. And it's much quieter then the hitachi. Being water resistant, it's very easy to wash off ink the sink.

The data sheet for Domi says it rotates. It actually spins around in either direction?

The data sheet for Domi says it rotates. It actually spins around in either direction?

It's not like a rabbit where you might have 'Rotating Perls' in the shaft or 'wiggling tip'. It's not like the lelo mona wave where the shaft curls back and forth.

The Domi operates like any other wand.
domi-compare.gif

As in it just stays in place vibrating.

You can bend the neck. But it just springs back into place. It really doesn't feel like it's going to break.
Domi.gif

Maybe your talking about the 'dual rotating head technology'? This shot shows there are two eights on the motor.
domi-size.png

Maybe your talking about the 'dual rotating head technology'? This shot shows there are two eights on the motor.

domi-size.png

Right. It looks like those rotating heads are internal to the vibrator. There is no external rotation. You clarified things thanks.

yes the DOMI!
id like buy this cuz I hope connection its better... cuz its a toy to use "outside" body..
lush sucks.. connection is so bad!!! Now if they change bluetooth maybe works better but..i think ill buy domi.

also I think that led lights are perfect!! They should fill every single toy with many lights and sounds..as a christmas tree ahaha... I think that customer would like tip more if they see more reaction every tip.. ^^

yes the DOMI!
id like buy this cuz I hope connection its better... cuz its a toy to use "outside" body..
lush sucks.. connection is so bad!!! Now if they change bluetooth maybe works better but..i think ill buy domi.

also I think that led lights are perfect!! They should fill every single toy with many lights and sounds..as a christmas tree ahaha... I think that customer would like tip more if they see more reaction every tip.. ^^
I've got the domi and love it. I've never had connection issues with it. But I also mainly use the presets and don't connect it to anything. The lights are different for the different intensities as well. going from a slow-ish flashing light to a continuous light on the highest setting. Plus you can turn the light off when using the app as well if you get tired of it. The light doesn't stay off the next time you use it. It has to be turned off individually each time you use it but it isn't complicated.

• Helpful!
Reactions: maria herna
The Hitachi is obviously a clitoral vibrator, but Domi looks small enough I wonder is it effective internally as a g-spot stimulator? They do not advertise it that way, and maybe they need to design an attachment for that.

Wow, if they could design a variant on Domi that had an externally rotating head, and could also be used as a g-spot stimulator, that would be a pretty amazing toy.

Reactions: maria herna
I think I want to try domi before I upgrade to the lush 2.0. I like to stay pretty close to all of my equipment (I call it my battle station) when I'm on so the connection issue isn't too bad. Now that I think about it, using lush AND domi together would be pretty fantastic! I have never tried having two lovense toys responding to tips at the same time but I know it's possible.

maaaybe. i have the nora, and i often deal with connectivity issues with the bluetooth pairing; however, the toy itself does the job and gets attention. perhaps, i'll drop the 2.0 in my wishlist and see what happens. overall, i'm in no rush to have it in my possession.

The Domi has a thing in the app where you can set it up to limit its power when members use it so they can't max it out. Hopefully, the lush 2.0 will have this feature as well.

Honest to god I hate guys that just turn my toy to full power right away. Like it's not even in my pussy yet is this necessary? I literally haven't got my bra off and my nora is shrieking beside me on the couch. Can I at least put it in my pussy before you go nuts?

The Domi has a thing in the app where you can set it up to limit its power when members use it so they can't max it out. Hopefully, the lush 2.0 will have this feature as well.

Honest to god I hate guys that just turn my toy to full power right away. Like it's not even in my pussy yet is this necessary? I literally haven't got my bra off and my nora is shrieking beside me on the couch. Can I at least put it in my pussy before you go nuts?

I feel like there needs to be some visual feedback to the viewers about when the vibrator is on or off, and what level it is at. I see guys doing multiple 15-token tips in rapid succession, and I wonder what is the point of that? Each 15 token tip would have gone for six seconds, and instead of stringing things out in six second increments they just overlap it and most of the tokens are doing nothing. I get the feeling that a lot of these guys are completely clueless about what impact their tips actually have on the Lush.

Maybe Lovense could develop some OBS add-ins that would display this kind of information into the video stream.

I feel like there needs to be some visual feedback to the viewers about when the vibrator is on or off, and what level it is at. I see guys doing multiple 15-token tips in rapid succession, and I wonder what is the point of that? Each 15 token tip would have gone for six seconds, and instead of stringing things out in six second increments they just overlap it and most of the tokens are doing nothing. I get the feeling that a lot of these guys are completely clueless about what impact their tips actually have on the Lush.

Maybe Lovense could develop some OBS add-ins that would display this kind of information into the video stream.

The tips go into a queue and then can continue long past the tipping stops.

The flashing lights on the domi are made to essentially do this. They indicate intensity as well as duration.

The tips go into a queue and then can continue long past the tipping stops.

I thought this as well, but I then noticed that many models that get these sequential 15-token tips stop acting like they are receiving a vibration after about 10 seconds. It does not look like they queued up correctly. Is it possible that the queue effect is an optional setting? Is it the default setting?

Status
Not open for further replies.