AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How does anyone accept payment for skype shows???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am in Canada and I always get asked about skype shows or a few regulars who want to gift money( they live in the US) but I never know how to go about it... obviously PayPal is not a good option, so what does everyone use???

Thanks,
Ellis

Indiebill! You can use them to accept payment for whatever independent services you are offering. I really love them. Keep 85% of your earnings. Most anyone with a credit card can pay you, regardless of where you or they are located. You put up different sale pages for tributes, skype shows, texting packages, whatever digital offerings you have. You can even upload your content for sale there if you want to direct your traffic to their site to earn the extra cut. Here's mine if you're wondering what it looks like. I really love using their service and try to funnel all of my skype shows through there. Their support is top-notch as well.

Indiebill offers bank deposit twice a month, or you can sign up with Boleyn Models (they work with lots of different sites) for their daily pay offerings, which would mean that you keep 80% instead of 85%. I have been using their service for some of the sites I work on for a few years now. Getting daily payouts can come in really handy if you are adverse to waiting for monthly/bi-weekly payments to arrive, or if you are like me and have a million eggs in your basket and decide you'd like to make some quick cash that you will see with a speedy turnaround. I really like having the option.

Disclaimer: Affiliate links. Using my links if you decide to sign up sends a little bonus my way, without any effect on your earnings. :)

I use livecammodelshows.com

85% $100+
80% under $100
Also cammodel own and ran. She fights every charge back. I really look up to her.

Indiebill! You can use them to accept payment for whatever independent services you are offering. I really love them. Keep 85% of your earnings. Most anyone with a credit card can pay you, regardless of where you or they are located. You put up different sale pages for tributes, skype shows, texting packages, whatever digital offerings you have. You can even upload your content for sale there if you want to direct your traffic to their site to earn the extra cut. Here's mine if you're wondering what it looks like. I really love using their service and try to funnel all of my skype shows through there. Their support is top-notch as well.

Indiebill offers bank deposit twice a month, or you can sign up with Boleyn Models (they work with lots of different sites) for their daily pay offerings, which would mean that you keep 80% instead of 85%. I have been using their service for some of the sites I work on for a few years now. Getting daily payouts can come in really handy if you are adverse to waiting for monthly/bi-weekly payments to arrive, or if you are like me and have a million eggs in your basket and decide you'd like to make some quick cash that you will see with a speedy turnaround. I really like having the option.

Disclaimer: Affiliate links. Using my links if you decide to sign up sends a little bonus my way, without any effect on your earnings. :)
Thank you so much girl I will look into this.not my only questions is what does it mean by 4.5 cents per token 90% plus like for Chaturbate? I'm confused.

Thank you so much girl I will look into this.not my only questions is what does it mean by 4.5 cents per token 90% plus like for Chaturbate? I'm confused.
The percentage is the amount of the site's normal payout that you'll be receiving. They will pay you 90% of what you would normally be paid out on chaturbate if you weren't working under the studio. They are stating what cut they take from your earnings, for their services. Does that make sense? You can message me if I'm not being clear haha but hopefully I am.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Hi @Elparksxo ,

We would love for you to try out SkyPrivate, our pay-per-minute platform powered by Skype. Users from US (as I understand is your case) can pay (with various types of cards or even Bitcoin) for private shows via Skype or they can simply send prepaid credit to your account.
  • Our payout rates start from 75% and you can go to as much as 86% ;)
  • We are always striving to making our system easy and efficient to use, while ensuring a safe place for our community. Find out more about how it works here.
If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer, let me know.

Happy Skype-ing,
Veronica

Hi @Elparksxo ,

We would love for you to try out SkyPrivate, our pay-per-minute platform powered by Skype. Users from US (as I understand is your case) can pay (with various types of cards or even Bitcoin) for private shows via Skype or they can simply send prepaid credit to your account.
  • Our payout rates start from 75% and you can go to as much as 86% ;)
  • We are always striving to making our system easy and efficient to use, while ensuring a safe place for our community. Find out more about how it works here.
If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer, let me know.

Happy Skype-ing,
Veronica
Please don't jump into threads with ads for your site. Also, how many SkyPrivate representatives do we need here? I already made Steven the official one, couldn't you all discuss who will be the ACF poster and stick to one account?

Reactions: AudriTwo
Hi @AmberCutie

This was not intended to be an ad. I honestly thought our service would match the need - just wanted to be helpful but appreciate it may how come across in the wrong way. As you can see, it's my first post on here and am also a newbie to the industry, so maybe should have allowed more than a day of scrolling to figure stuff out here.

It's perfectly fine for Stephen to be the official SkyPrivate Rep.

Thanks for understanding,
Veronica

Status
Not open for further replies.