AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

LUSH 2.0?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Will I be getting it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are actually 80% of models that use lovense without be really connects with broswer..and orgasm are totally fake.
this is not "correct".
I think chaturbate should improve some method to really prove and explain to customer when lush/domi/hush are really connected and workin
^^

Reactions: CurvyJ and Smores
I thought this as well, but I then noticed that many models that get these sequential 15-token tips stop acting like they are receiving a vibration after about 10 seconds. It does not look like they queued up correctly. Is it possible that the queue effect is an optional setting? Is it the default setting?
Sometimes models will copy-paste the standard menu but the settings they use are different

there are actually 80% of models that use lovense without be really connects with broswer..and orgasm are totally fake.
this is not "correct".
I think chaturbate should improve some method to really prove and explain to customer when lush/domi/hush are really connected and workin
^^

There are certainly some good performances going on, and to be honest I don't mind some exaggeration. I do agree with you that having no vibration at all and making 100% of it up kind of stretches the limits of what is right. So yours is a good additional reason to support some feedback to the viewer about what is happening at the vibrator. That includes:

* whether the vibrator is connected at all
* when it is active and when it is not
* how many vibrations are queued and how many seconds of vibration time is in the queue
* what is the current level of vibration

I am sure that if viewers had this information they would tip more not less.

Did anyone of you already get the lush 2.0? Is the connectivity better now?
And do you know when it is available to order? The pre-order is not available any more.

One of the options in the lovense app is to show when the toy is reacting, it’s a pain as it fills the chat with it after a yellow wall. I agree there are models where the toys is just not connected. I will often take the toy out and offer the guys the chance to tip one token to see it work.
Also on the larger motor - from what I understand it is to extend battery life not make the vibrations stronger.
I for one am glad that they are moving the on/off switch as I have often turned the lush off while my pussy was contracting lol.

I got mine today. I felt the vibrations were slightly stronger and have already had guys asking what toy it is as it looks slightly different now with the switch. Also the tube now seems to have a flexible covering on it so it does not flop about as much. Hopefully this will help protect the connector

I got mine today. I felt the vibrations were slightly stronger and have already had guys asking what toy it is as it looks slightly different now with the switch. Also the tube now seems to have a flexible covering on it so it does not flop about as much. Hopefully this will help protect the connector

Interesting, does the tail feel more solid? Ive heard a lot of horror stories of people using it anally and the tail coming off with the 1s version. Puts me off from trying it.

@mirvine2387 thanks for the tip. Checked the mailbox, it was there. Just notice the box lists a range of 30 ft when standing from front, while the website lists 45. website lists 30 standing from back, box lists 10. website sitting 20-30, box lists 5-10. Then again the box also displays Lush, Instead of Lush 2. The photo on the box is clearly Lush 2.

Maybe @LOVENSE can tell us if the box or website is correct.

Interesting, does the tail feel more solid? Ive heard a lot of horror stories of people using it anally and the tail coming off with the 1s version. Puts me off from trying it.

You're not supposed to use it for anal, they have an entirely separate toy for that. I believe it's called the hush? Same basic idea but it's designed to be safe for anal, definitely go with that version instead of risking it with the lush.

Ugh, Amazon have been twice today to deliver it and I wasn't in. Because I didn't order it from Amazon I can't even figure out how to arrange a redelivery. I want my new toy damnit!

Ugh, Amazon have been twice today to deliver it and I wasn't in. Because I didn't order it from Amazon I can't even figure out how to arrange a redelivery. I want my new toy damnit!

You can login to the lovense website using that email address you used to place the order.
If you don't have an account, you can create one using that email address.
One your logged in, you should see your order number and tracking number.

You can login to the lovense website using that email address you used to place the order.
If you don't have an account, you can create one using that email address.
One your logged in, you should see your order number and tracking number.

I had the Amazon tracking number too but couldn't do anything with it. It's alright. Amazon Man came back a third time in the same day, which was nice of him.

Reactions: AmiGold
You're not supposed to use it for anal, they have an entirely separate toy for that. I believe it's called the hush? Same basic idea but it's designed to be safe for anal, definitely go with that version instead of risking it with the lush.

Yeah I understand this and already have a hush. The only advantage of using the lush over the hush is that when people see that little pink tail they know exactly what they are getting, where as the hush is a lot less known. I am erring on the side of caution and just sticking with the hush for anal use though.

Yeah I understand this and already have a hush. The only advantage of using the lush over the hush is that when people see that little pink tail they know exactly what they are getting, where as the hush is a lot less known. I am erring on the side of caution and just sticking with the hush for anal use though.

All they would need to do is add some LEDs on the outside of the Hush, and people would instantly be attracted to that and fascinated to learn how to play with it. They just need to think through user interface design, because these interaction features are actually what makes this product so great and unique. They need to focus on that and expand it.

I can't get my new Lush to connect. I'm using a Mac, but it won't find the toy. If I use the app on my android phone, it connects to the toy and I can scan the QR code to connect to the Lovense browser, however on my Mac it doesn't move past the page with the QR code to the next step. Can anyone help before out goes out the window?

All they would need to do is add some LEDs on the outside of the Hush, and people would instantly be attracted to that and fascinated to learn how to play with it

Do you think more models would be interested in it if it was pink like the lush?

Reactions: sydneyfarron
I can't get my new Lush to connect. I'm using a Mac, but it won't find the toy. If I use the app on my android phone, it connects to the toy and I can scan the QR code to connect to the Lovense browser, however on my Mac it doesn't move past the page with the QR code to the next step. Can anyone help before out goes out the window?

Lush 2 is bluetooth 4.0, older devices may not have bluetooth 4...

In the lovense browser, did you sign into your lovense account?
When you scan the QR code on the phone, are you going into accounts tab, then in accounts tab scan QR code?

Do you think more models would be interested in it if it was pink like the lush?

I should not speak for women, but for myself I would be more attracted to it if it were pink. I think I am conditioned by the Lush to associate pink with sex toy, but just visually pink is a standout color and your eye moves to it. Pink is girlish, and that for me creates some additional ambiance. So, yeah, pink rules for toys.

So I got my Lush 2.0 in the mail the other day. It appears to have a faulty seal where you charge it. When I washed it water remained in what should have been a tight seal. I contacted Lovense and will be getting my toy exchanged. But yeah just look closely at the charging port. Cause the seal looked ripped on my toy. Plus when I connected it to the app I was having connection issues....this is most likely due to my toy already having things wrong with it. Will update when I get my replacement Lush.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Miss_peony
I just ordered the 2.0 and I have my fingers crossed that it works fine. My biggest fear is having to exchange it :sweating: I’m very excited to try though because I often get people who pass through my chat room and ask if I have a lovesense but I have to say no.

I just ordered the 2.0 and I have my fingers crossed that it works fine. My biggest fear is having to exchange it :sweating: I’m very excited to try though because I often get people who pass through my chat room and ask if I have a lovesense but I have to say no.
Currently in the exchange process right now and it's actually really simple. Mailed my 2.0 back today and sent photos of my receipt from the post office to the support person and they're even starting my exchange early because I sent photos of my receipt.
Cause this is what the charging port of my toy looked like and it clearly isn't water tight as it should be.....(ignore all the white bits from the paper towel i used to dry it after washing it).
IMG_1319.JPG

On the lovesense website the 2.0 is not listed is there another link somewhere? Im trying to make a decision ugh Never mind i think i found it...ish

On the lovesense website the 2.0 is not listed is there another link somewhere? Im trying to make a decision ugh Never mind i think i found it...ish

Here is the Lush 2.0 pre-sale link, which I am guessing is going to expire at some point. So eventually my link will go stale and be replaced by a permanent product page.

Can you tell us how you reached the 2.0 order page navigating the site? I got that link directly in e-mail.

Here is the Lush 2.0 pre-sale link, which I am guessing is going to expire at some point. So eventually my link will go stale and be replaced by a permanent product page.

Can you tell us how you reached the 2.0 order page navigating the site? I got that link directly in e-mail.

The first post in this thread, or one of the first posts i believe has a link and it took me to the same page your link does...however i have not tried to purchase because i dont have the funds yet

Ideally what i would like to do is purchase the lush 2.0 and hush 1.5 together to see if i can get a discount because i notice when you buy 2 items at once on the other things they offer you get a bit of a discount... but i cant seem to figure it out

Hello all,

I just got an email from Lovense and was wondering how many of you were planning on pre-ordering the new lush 2.0. I am thinking about getting this one for my wife as the current one has constant disconnect issues.

Here is link to article about it.

https://www.lovense.com/lush2-presa...aign=Lovense_Community_May_A&utm_medium=email

Biggest take away is better Bluetooth location, and larger motor.
Whaaaaa??? I just ordered my 4th Lush in 6 months (2 being replacements for the 1st one), so how have they not offered me this yet??:bigtears:

I couldn't figure out how to get to the product page through their site when I bought mine. However using google I was able to get the link. Just google Lush 2.0 presale or whatever

Reactions: Lelo1
Status
Not open for further replies.