AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Text chat sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, true, yeah! But I think SP wants you to have a certain follower count before you can start with them. Other sites to check out include ExtraLunchMoney, TextHer, TalkToMe, CamModelStore, & ModelCentral. Haven't used all of 'em yet but got the info from webcamstartup (I think? either that or a similar site for cam models)

I use sextpanther, I have used chatfunn in the past, but like @ChloeSouth said, it takes a long time. The amount of people that actually have tokens is very very small.
I haven't used the others mentioned here, but SP is the best place to start imo

I used chatfunn for a little while, they paid out but it took a long time to reach the minimum payout of $200. Maybe you'll have better luck!

My dingbat self tried to access the Chatfunn model application form from the public library's computer (To see if I needed to print out anything...my printer at home is jammed or broken), even though I knew that they block adult sites from their computers. Lol. That $200 payout minimum sucks balls though. I thought I'd read somewhere that they lowered the minimum. But maybe that was a different site. I l love texing sites.

Phrendly is another one, but you have to make sure the guys message you first. All you can do on your end is upload photos of yourself, edit your rates and About Me section, and star all of the guys' profiles. After you star their profiles, you wait for them to message you. The person who initiates the messaging is the one who pays, so DO NOT message the guy first. Once they message you first, respond to them as soon as you can, and try to keep the conversation going. When they ask you to send pics, you should charge them virtual gifts for it (Single rose = $5, Balloons = $10, Box of chocolates = $25, Bouquet of flowers = $50, Bottle of champagne = $100).

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Are there any sites that let you type from your PC? I'm much slower on my phone, but I can type extremely fast on the PC.
Mygirlfund is a great one for this. Though after firstchoicepay went down it seems the only US payment option is by check.

I used chatfunn for a little while, they paid out but it took a long time to reach the minimum payout of $200. Maybe you'll have better luck!

Okay, so I'm completing my Chat Funn model profile right now, and it looks like the minimum for payout is now $100. I selected check in the drag-down menu to see what the minimum was, and it said $100. Same thing for direct deposit (which is the payment method I'll be using)...$100.

Are there any sites that let you type from your PC? I'm much slower on my phone, but I can type extremely fast on the PC.
That's how the "texting" on NiteFlirt works. It is a chat feature. It's not actual texting, you have to access the site through your phone or computer to read and send messages. It just sends a notification to your phone when you get a message from a new person.

On sextpanther you can long into the dashboard on any computer and send messages from there.

On sextpanther you can long into the dashboard on any computer and send messages from there.

The dashboard on your browser is also the only way to send a single message to all of your customers, at least as far as I'm aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.