AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Other best ways to make money

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! So I've been camming for a month now strong full time. Before it was here and there. I hear a lot about to not depend on one thing to make money. So looking into and seeing what was out there, I soon realized I had somehow signed up for 6 different sites/social medias all doing the same thing. Which are the best ones to do? Which ones make the most money? Are there ones that would be better for me and my body type/style? Thank you!

Have you started doing clips yet? Getting on a clip site and sending your existing members there is a good way to get money and new customers, offer to do custom clips too! There are a few good options but it all really depends on what style you have.

The primary target of the top 3 sites seem to be
ManyVids - vanilla
Clips4Sale - fetish
iWantClips - femdom

Even if you don't fit the "typical" style of a site you can still upload there, upload your clips to all 3 sites if you want to expand your reach. Once you're verified here you can read up on more tips for each site.

As far as social media goes, a lot of people will disagree with me on this, but don't burn yourself out with it, tons of followers doesn't equal money. I recently had a girl with 7k+ twitter followers ask me for help because she was struggling to make $2,500/month, I don't even have 1k followers and make a pretty good living for myself. If you have time and energy for it go ahead and do the social media thing. I just personally don't really focus on it because it hasn't brought me much as far as customers go and it feels like a waste of time that could be spent camming or making clips.

Last edited:
Thank you so much! That really did help me figure this out. I felt i was putting too much work into socail media but it wasn't doing anything to help. Now that you said what i was already thinking, i feel better. I do have a clips4sale. I haven't done anything with in some time tho. Custom videos really are the best but I wasnt getting a lot of traffic. I'm starting a manyvids. I dont know enough fetish stuff for clips. Lol. Thank you!

Thank you so much! That really did help me figure this out. I felt i was putting too much work into socail media but it wasn't doing anything to help. Now that you said what i was already thinking, i feel better. I do have a clips4sale. I haven't done anything with in some time tho. Custom videos really are the best but I wasnt getting a lot of traffic. I'm starting a manyvids. I dont know enough fetish stuff for clips. Lol. Thank you!

You wont get custom orders unless you make clips. I view them as advertisements- sure, the goal is to make as much as possible off the ads themselves, but even if they're not immediately paying you should still continue to upload and build your library. Some day a whale will come along and like your style and work, buy a bulk order and also put in a big custom. Clips aren't generally great for immediate money but are a smart investment into the future of your business.

You wont get custom orders unless you make clips. I view them as advertisements- sure, the goal is to make as much as possible off the ads themselves, but even if they're not immediately paying you should still continue to upload and build your library. Some day a whale will come along and like your style and work, buy a bulk order and also put in a big custom. Clips aren't generally great for immediate money but are a smart investment into the future of your business.
You're definitely right. The more I put out the better chance I have to finding clients who like my work or something about me for them. I def need to study more on different fetishes that I could do and post. Its better to put out something then nothing.

As far as social media goes, a lot of people will disagree with me on this, but don't burn yourself out with it, tons of followers doesn't equal money. I recently had a girl with 7k+ twitter followers ask me for help because she was struggling to make $2,500/month, I don't even have 1k followers and make a pretty good living for myself. If you have time and energy for it go ahead and do the social media thing. I just personally don't really focus on it because it hasn't brought me much as far as customers go and it feels like a waste of time that could be spent camming or making clips.

This is really helpful to hear, thank you. I don't do regular social media so I've been really stressed about camming social media because it's extra levels of new to me. I'll still keep using it but it's good to know that it's not too disastrous if it takes me a while to get the hang of it, or even if I never do.

• Hugs
Reactions: DejaElectra
This is really helpful to hear, thank you. I don't do regular social media so I've been really stressed about camming social media because it's extra levels of new to me. I'll still keep using it but it's good to know that it's not too disastrous if it takes me a while to get the hang of it, or even if I never do.

Honestly one of the only things I would say is a must-do with social media is make a work account and link it to wherever you cam/sell clips/etc so that it can blast out those automated tweets that all the sites offer.

I have an entire lilyohrileyxxx twitter for automated tweets and I've gotten sales from it with essentially zero effort on that front...

As a model, you can quite literally sell anything. Models sell cookies, panties, art, even vials of squirt.

There's also FanCentro (Snapchat), and OnlyFans, among other similar companies, where you can have monthly subscribers peak into your day-to-day.

What you want is to find a way to have passive income (money with little continual effort, like videos and photos) and recurring income (subscriptions).

Once you create those things, you just have to market the hell out of them and social media is usually the best way. Model or otherwise, most people don't do social media correctly and that is why they don't get much of a return from it, but it can help your income greatly. Gals that I know, that do it well, say that it helps enough to continue to do it lol. Just about knowing how to do it and being consistent with it.

I've been writing social media plans for a couple models lately so I can help you (or anyone) out if interested.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MollyMidnight
I dont know enough fetish stuff for clips.

You don't need to know a lot. Go through the category list, click on each one and check out some of the clips in that category. Read the descriptions, watch the gifs or previews. Does it sound like something you're able to do/comfortable filming, while putting your own twist on it? Film a few clips in that category. Repeat down the list. Some categories, you might never sell in but others may be your new niche. Even clips that don't sell, get you exposure, and often sales in other categories. Maybe someone browsing the site sees my topless hair brushing clip, and they like what they see, but hair fetish isn't their thing. They cruise through my store and buy a belly fetish clip and a titty tease clip. Ka-ching!

As a model, you can quite literally sell anything. Models sell cookies, panties, art, even vials of squirt.

There's also FanCentro (Snapchat), and OnlyFans, among other similar companies, where you can have monthly subscribers peak into your day-to-day.

What you want is to find a way to have passive income (money with little continual effort, like videos and photos) and recurring income (subscriptions).

Once you create those things, you just have to market the hell out of them and social media is usually the best way. Model or otherwise, most people don't do social media correctly and that is why they don't get much of a return from it, but it can help your income greatly. Gals that I know, that do it well, say that it helps enough to continue to do it lol. Just about knowing how to do it and being consistent with it.

I've been writing social media plans for a couple models lately so I can help you (or anyone) out if interested.
Uh me? Lol✋

I've actually never used the message system here, but you can holler at me here or on Twitter.

I would probably respond faster on Twitter, but here is fine too.
Awesome! Thank you and will do

Honestly one of the only things I would say is a must-do with social media is make a work account and link it to wherever you cam/sell clips/etc so that it can blast out those automated tweets that all the sites offer.

I have an entire lilyohrileyxxx twitter for automated tweets and I've gotten sales from it with essentially zero effort on that front...
Making a separate twitter was smart! I would say be careful with doing this on your main twitter though because that's basically all I did and now everything I post with a link or hashtag gets filtered out by the "quality filter" so basically nobody sees any of my tweets with links/hashtags. I've read things that say if you keep your interaction levels up you can avoid this, but since I'm lazy I never did this and now I'm struggling to get my content seen. There are also numerous accounts of people getting shadowbanned for auto-tweets.

Some people have no problems, but unless you plan on interacting a lot on your twitter you risk getting filtered out. So either make a second twitter that you don't care if it gets screwed or don't do promo blasts.

This is helpful. I'm familiar with each site but wasn't clear about which audience each seemed to serve.Thanks!

I really think you will rock C4S & I think it would be smart to make an IWC for just femdom content. Manyvids may be the only one that may not be worth it tbh. I know you take NF calls and I think thats amazing and would suggest NF 1 million times over to ANY lady. I have massive phone anxiety, I can't even call a pizza but I can totally rock NF. If you have any questions or anything please feel free to DM me on twitter or message me here - Ivy is my bestie and I love her to pieces so please reach out if you need anything. Im looking forward to meeting you at fetishcon and you are staying with some really amazing ladies. I can't say enough amazing things about Canna and Aria. We will totally help you too and if you need help please don't hesitate to ask. I really love helping girls in the industry who want to be here. I really hope you consider making clip sites it sounds like you have an awesome passion for this industry. (I love watching you both show off pics of my husband too btw!!!!)

Have you started doing clips yet? Getting on a clip site and sending your existing members there is a good way to get money and new customers, offer to do custom clips too! There are a few good options but it all really depends on what style you have.

The primary target of the top 3 sites seem to be
ManyVids - vanilla
Clips4Sale - fetish
iWantClips - femdom

Even if you don't fit the "typical" style of a site you can still upload there, upload your clips to all 3 sites if you want to expand your reach. Once you're verified here you can read up on more tips for each site.

Agree with this but just want to say I have a fetish store on Manyvids with pee and taboo clips that makes much more than my vanilla store (primarily pee). I don't think there is much femdom market on MV but certain fetishes seem to sell super well!

It's not adult related. But check out ratracerebellin.com for at home at work options. I usually take up part-time at home jobs when I'm getting burnt out on camming.

... I have massive phone anxiety, I can't even call a pizza but I can totally rock NF. If you have any questions or anything please feel free to DM me on twitter or message me here - Ivy is my bestie and I love her to pieces so please reach out if you need anything. Im looking forward to meeting you at fetishcon and you are staying with some really amazing ladies. I can't say enough amazing things about Canna and Aria. We will totally help you too and if you need help please don't hesitate to ask. I really love helping girls in the industry who want to be here.

Hopefully I didn't butcher this quote, but,
as someone who has been curiously looking into things other than just the act of camming to bring in extra income, I've started making some clips/photo sets for Chaturbate & C4S. I was really curious about NF though, as someone who used to be a professional receptionist, I can rock a phone call.... But I have no dirty talking skill. I get awkward and close up; I'm finding this an interesting creative hurtle too with making videos. I don't suppose you'd have any advice to someone who also suffers from anxiety? I really want to give NF a try but I'm not sure where to start..:shame:

as someone who has been curiously looking into things other than just the act of camming to bring in extra income, I've started making some clips/photo sets for Chaturbate & C4S. I was really curious about NF though, as someone who used to be a professional receptionist, I can rock a phone call.... But I have no dirty talking skill. I get awkward and close up; I'm finding this an interesting creative hurtle too with making videos. I don't suppose you'd have any advice to someone who also suffers from anxiety? I really want to give NF a try but I'm not sure where to start..:shame:
I'm the sane way. At home with my man, I can be all kinds of dirty but the minute I'm on cam or whatever, I freeze up and go blank. Unless they are literally telling me what to do, I got nothing. Specially when I think it won't take long and they will go quickly, but instead take forever. I feel dumb saying the same thing over and over but should I not cause they actually like that very thing? Tips on that would be great! Lol

Reactions: aurakitty

See the thing is I can dirty talk like a pro so the dirty talking isn't the issue. I can't even call my daughter's school.. Like my phone anxiety is insane. My husband is so shocked I can do niteflirt. I am actually working on a book right now to help other ladies on Niteflirt who have phone anxiety it's super loose right now but if you want to take a look at it shoot me a PM. Im going to not sell it TBH I just want to help other ladies and succeed with this platform. It's also nothing like what the "how to make 10k on Niteflirt" book- I'm writing about the major calls I get as a femdom chick and writing out how to take each call. So it will be quite different than her book. It will be geared toward more understanding female domination and how to dirty talk w/ it.

Status
Not open for further replies.