AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate: Public vs. Logged-In List of Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2016
Why are certain models hidden on Streamate unless you are logged in? I will assume that models have a privacy option that hides them from visitors without an account, but why? Seems like a missed opportunity for new memberships/customers.

Is there some sort of third-party site that does show all models that are currently logged in?

Models who geoblock do not show up on the homepage unless the member is logged in. Most models are aware that sm does this and know choosing to geoblock can be detrimental to their earnings.

Models who geoblock do not show up on the homepage unless the member is logged in. Most models are aware that sm does this and know choosing to geoblock can be detrimental to their earnings.
I would think geoblocking would occur regardless of if a person is logged in or not? Does SM strip geoblocking once a person is logged in?

I would think geoblocking would occur regardless of if a person is logged in or not? Does SM strip geoblocking once a person is logged in?

On SM they don't do ip geoblocks. What they do is if I block New York then anyone in the world that isn't logged in won't see me on the list of models (users not logged in can still search a model and find them or use a direct link).

Then if people log in they will see me unless their billing address (pretty sure it goes by billing address) is new York. Although those in New York can still enter my room if they have my direct link I do believe.

On SM they don't do ip geoblocks. What they do is if I block New York then anyone in the world that isn't logged in won't see me on the list of models (users not logged in can still search a model and find them or use a direct link).

Then if people log in they will see me unless their billing address (pretty sure it goes by billing address) is new York. Although those in New York can still enter my room if they have my direct link I do believe.

Interesting way to do it...

It's been a long time since I've visited SM, come to think of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.