AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS and Lush

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2018
Twitter Username
@jothomas8907
Chaturbate Username
racer_chick
After much frustration, and 3 shows with the damned thing constantly disconnecting on me, I figured out that when using lush if I use OBS for the show with the lush, there is a conflict. Regardless of browser it always does the same thing. If I use the native web site to broadcast, no issues at all.

Anyone else had this problem and figured out how to fix it? I would like to use OBS so I can record all my shows, especially since I've gone mostly solo female, and the other way doesn't seem to be able to do that.

Thanks

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mila_
conflict is not lush and obs
all lovense toys are shit
the tair inside vibrator everytime be broke, after some days some weeks
so need keep very near bluetooth

It works flawlessly without OBS anywhere in the room, and wont stay connected with it. That says conflict. I just need to know if anyone else is experiencing the same thing, or if there is a workaround. I've seen all the stuff about the antenna in the tail breaking, and am being very careful to avoid that issue.

• Helpful!
It works flawlessly without OBS anywhere in the room, and wont stay connected with it. That says conflict. I just need to know if anyone else is experiencing the same thing, or if there is a workaround. I've seen all the stuff about the antenna in the tail breaking, and am being very careful to avoid that issue.

I had that conflict yesterday. But, yesterday I found that the tail had a rip in it and I thought that could have been part of the issue However, I've had that lush for over a year and I use it a lot so I'm not super peeved.
How were you connected with everything? Have you found a solution?
I was using the Chrome extension with the usb receiver on my computer + connect app. I'll let ya know if I figure anything out :h:

first HOW are you connecting the lush to the site in the first place? Are you using lovense connect app from the phone to the PC or using the bluetooth dongle? If you're using the dongle did you disable any other bluetooth connection the computer might also have? If you're using the connect app on your phone did you make sure the lovense remote app is not still running in the background since they can't work at the same time?

One trick that do work with the bluetooth dongle at least is buy a USB extension cable so you the dongle itself can be placed closer to the bed or chair or whatever you're using. This will allow for a stronger signal since the dongle can be right next to you. If you're using the phone app in both android and iphone you can set the phone to never sleep the screen while it's charging which helps also make sure you don't have either phone on 'power saver' mode which the phone starts to turn off apps after the screen goes black for too long.

@sexyJnJ is there any chance your computer has any kind of power saving modes enabled? And or have background app refresh disabled?

It can maybe be a conflict in the power consumption of the camera and the BT dongle. Most pc's have at least 2 internal USB hubs. Bot can give 500mah of power. If you have all you USB devices on the same USB hub you can go over maximum power. Also bios settings and power settings of windows 10 can be causing these. What you can try is to borrow/buy a powered USB hub tot test this theorie

All these problems are rare and hard to trouble shoot. Next of course the regular driver issues.

I wish you happy hunting.

Would buying a long range bluetooth adapter for the PC side help at all? Amazon used to have this one, but it looks like it is not being sold now:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BHD7WR2

I remember the company that makes that product has an optional longer-range antenna that you can attach by cable and then put the antenna up at a high point in the room to get the best reach.

I wonder if you’ve figured this out yet. I used OBS last night for the first time and my lush was constantly disconnecting / reconnecting.

• Helpful!
Can you tell how you are connecting to the lush ? BT adapter in the pc or using the app on your phone ?
I’m using the app on my phone with the lovense browser. I’m also having network errors on the app sometimes. I’ve deleted and reinstalled it to no avail. I contacted customer service and the said they can replace it if it’s less than a year old, but I do t believe the toy is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.