AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scurvy making comeback in the USA

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you feel the need to try to bully Guy about his posts?

First of all... this post is mostly bovine excrement.

From Guy's link, "his team alone have diagnosed between 20 and 30 new cases of scurvy over the past six years – a surprisingly high number."

Second of all... since Guy rarely, if ever, contributes to any post other than his own and even those are on rare occasions; he's more like a bot that just posts crap he doesn't really care about... at least not enough to join the conversation.

This is an adult site.

If he's not willing or capable to participate in threads other than posting BS topics, maybe he should run for POTUS and stick to tweets.

From Guy's link, "his team alone have diagnosed between 20 and 30 new cases of scurvy over the past six years – a surprisingly high number."

Second of all... since Guy rarely, if ever, contributes to any post other than his own and even those are on rare occasions; he's more like a bot that just posts crap he doesn't really care about... at least not enough to join the conversation.

This is an adult site.

If he's not willing or capable to participate in threads other than posting BS topics, maybe he should run for POTUS and stick to tweets.
But Nike ads and food you hated as a kid are "adult" topics?
I have seen him contribute to other threads on here too.
I missed in the forums rules that all "posts must be approved by Bocefish".

This is an adult site.

Since this is an adult site, maybe it's a time to start acting like an adult and knock it off on bullying Guy. Learn to get along or avoid. If he bugs you so much, put him on your ignore list. Guess what? His threads will no longer show up when viewing boards.

But Nike ads and food you hated as a kid are "adult" topics?
I have seen him contribute to other threads on here too.
I missed in the forums rules that all "posts must be approved by Bocefish".
I wonder if Guy puts Bocefish on ignore it keeps him from seeing any new threads he starts?

To be honest, I can kind of understand where boce's coming from. In one of his own threads, Guy was asked a question about what his thoughts were, or his take on it, and he said something along the lines of he really didn't care about the answers, input, nor care to comment about it on his own. So, if he doesn't really care one way or the other about the responses, why post in the first place?

Guy's posts don't really bother me. The only thing I've asked, and will continue to do so long as he continues to post threads is that he at least puts some context to it instead of just posting the link. It can be a short snippet of the page he's linking, or some of his own words/thoughts/synopsis of what and why he's posting it. Many people, including Amber, have raised this issue with him multiple times.

To be honest, I can kind of understand where boce's coming from. In one of his own threads, Guy was asked a question about what his thoughts were, or his take on it, and he said something along the lines of he really didn't care about the answers, input, nor care to comment about it on his own. So, if he doesn't really care one way or the other about the responses, why post in the first place?

Guy's posts don't really bother me. The only thing I've asked, and will continue to do so long as he continues to post threads is that he at least puts some context to it instead of just posting the link. It can be a short snippet of the page he's linking, or some of his own words/thoughts/synopsis of what and why he's posting it. Many people, including Amber, have raised this issue with him multiple times.
What I said was this https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/posts/966785/

Status
Not open for further replies.