AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by _monsieur_g

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. _monsieur_g

    ~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

    I'm currently in my Linkin Park phase, but the albums with Chester. And one song : Shadow of the day
  2. _monsieur_g

    Broadcasting suspension, request for review of accidental OBS video capture

    Hello everyone. and hello @punker barbie I am asking for your help with a broadcasting suspension on my account, with the same name as my username here. I am contacting you about the suspension of my Chaturbate account, Support explained that an unverified person appeared on my stream... I...
  3. _monsieur_g

    What was the last movie/show you watched?

    The latest show to blow me away is Mr. Mercedes—I’m pretty late to the party, since it’s been out for quite a while now. I think Mr. Mercedes is worth watching above all for its psychological cat-and-mouse game and its characters. It feels more like a dark, disturbing crime thriller than a...