Hello everyone. and hello @punker barbie
I am asking for your help with a broadcasting suspension on my account, with the same name as my username here.
I am contacting you about the suspension of my Chaturbate account, Support explained that an unverified person appeared on my stream...
I now understand what happened. While adjusting my OBS settings, I accidentally included a video that I was watching in the background in my live stream. The man appeared in that video. He was not physically present with me; I was alone.
Since this person appeared in a video and was not a guest broadcasting with me, I am unable to arrange for him to complete verification.
My computer skills and understanding of OBS are limited, and I did not realise that my settings were allowing that video to appear on my stream. I am now facing the consequences of that lack of technical knowledge. I am not saying this to avoid responsibility, but to honestly explain how this mistake happened.
I am also considering no longer using OBS and switching to broadcasting directly through my web browser, as this would be simpler for me to manage with my limited technical knowledge.
My aim is to avoid repeating this capture error!
Thank you for taking the time to consider my explanation.
I am asking for your help with a broadcasting suspension on my account, with the same name as my username here.
I am contacting you about the suspension of my Chaturbate account, Support explained that an unverified person appeared on my stream...
I now understand what happened. While adjusting my OBS settings, I accidentally included a video that I was watching in the background in my live stream. The man appeared in that video. He was not physically present with me; I was alone.
Since this person appeared in a video and was not a guest broadcasting with me, I am unable to arrange for him to complete verification.
My computer skills and understanding of OBS are limited, and I did not realise that my settings were allowing that video to appear on my stream. I am now facing the consequences of that lack of technical knowledge. I am not saying this to avoid responsibility, but to honestly explain how this mistake happened.
I am also considering no longer using OBS and switching to broadcasting directly through my web browser, as this would be simpler for me to manage with my limited technical knowledge.
My aim is to avoid repeating this capture error!
Thank you for taking the time to consider my explanation.
Last edited: