AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by BlueEyezIrish

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. BlueEyezIrish

    My account was banned

    I think if they apologize a lot and be super humble and the model made a fuck ton of money maybe its the reason.
  2. BlueEyezIrish

    New PayOut Requirement

    So I checked today and just less than 5 hours ago a few more models on Reddit have been saying since the update they have not received daily pay in a week. So some are getting paid on time and some are not. When is the final date it must be switched? Thanks
  3. BlueEyezIrish

    Account terminated

    As a pet owner never in my life have I put an animals head between my legs and Now I Am Positive every single platform you stream on should have banned you for life and after reading that. I feel so bad for this dog and all things happening on and off cam.
  4. BlueEyezIrish

    Account terminated

    Is Intoxication against the rules? Streaming Drunk or High might be against the rules. For every platform. Maybe its Ok to be a tiny bit tipsy but not act like you are.
  5. BlueEyezIrish

    New PayOut Requirement

    I’m getting Daily Pay right now because I have not switched to the new payment requirements yet. I was going to do that today until many models are saying since the switch. Daily Pay Has Vanished in the options or is it hidden somewhere? If I was to not have Daily Pay option anymore and...
  6. BlueEyezIrish

    What documents required to be a model

    Sorry if asked before. I wanted to bring a model to Stripchat and she is in America. I said Verify address Piece of mail and ID. Is Real ID required now? Is Social Security Card required to sign up? Thank You is There a Referral link as well? If so where?
  7. BlueEyezIrish

    Why? Impossible to get paid now for Mass Messages

    Can we tell them in the free message to Tip tokens within 24 hours to receive a Brand New Video? I’ll do that every other day now.
  8. BlueEyezIrish

    Why? Impossible to get paid now for Mass Messages

    I get paid up to 300 tokens in my mass messages daily and now it is telling me To send it for free. Whats the point in giving free ? Make it make sense? Who thought this was a great Idea?
  9. BlueEyezIrish

    Apps Broken?

    apps its a constant stream of annoying loop of nothing . Is just me? Or anyone else?
  10. BlueEyezIrish

    Member Still in Room After Ban

    I will today with screen shots and video when I start my shift
  11. BlueEyezIrish

    Member Still in Room After Ban

    I banned dudes for life and their name is constantly showing up. I think if they have money they get to stay.
  12. BlueEyezIrish

    Can’t Rate from Phone?

    Is this true? No thumbs up from Phone? If not can someone tell me what to tell a user ln How To do thumbs up from any phone! Thanks
  13. BlueEyezIrish

    Chaturbate Ban pls help or I’ll be homeless…

    You can also work on MFC SC LF SM C4 SP
  14. BlueEyezIrish

    Promoting Models

    Is there a link models can send pics that CB can promote on Social Media? Or are models randomly found and posted to promote? Thanks