AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New PayOut Requirement

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 28, 2024
392
323
31
I’m getting Daily Pay right now because I have not switched to the new payment requirements yet. I was going to do that today until many models are saying since the switch. Daily Pay Has Vanished in the options or is it hidden somewhere? If I was to not have Daily Pay option anymore and switched Can I use DPS and just use DailyPayService pay me daily from now on?
 
I’m getting Daily Pay right now because I have not switched to the new payment requirements yet. I was going to do that today until many models are saying since the switch. Daily Pay Has Vanished in the options or is it hidden somewhere? If I was to not have Daily Pay option anymore and switched Can I use DPS and just use DailyPayService pay me daily from now on?
I have also had 2 daily pays since changing my information
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
I’m getting Daily Pay right now because I have not switched to the new payment requirements yet. I was going to do that today until many models are saying since the switch. Daily Pay Has Vanished in the options or is it hidden somewhere? If I was to not have Daily Pay option anymore and switched Can I use DPS and just use DailyPayService pay me daily from now on?
So I checked today and just less than 5 hours ago a few more models on Reddit have been saying since the update they have not received daily pay in a week. So some are getting paid on time and some are not. When is the final date it must be switched? Thanks
 
Upvote 0
It’s fine on my end, though about two payments were delayed; one time it was due to a public holiday, so it arrived the next day. Then there was the September 11th payment, which was also delayed, but in each case, the delay was only a matter of a day or so.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BlueEyezIrish
Upvote 0