AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by Catscratch_and_Moose

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. Catscratch_and_Moose

    CB "NEW" tag rules/mystery...

    here is the reply I got from CB support they did not elaborate what was the glitch, but they implied it was a glitch in the system it appears. and it was indeed removed the NEW tag after that from that model.
  2. Catscratch_and_Moose

    CB "NEW" tag rules/mystery...

    that was the 1st thing that crossed my mind, but I overruled this, because if it was a new account/name, he/she wouldn't appear on my following list..his/hers old account would had. but he/she was on my following list and online...
  3. Catscratch_and_Moose

    CB "NEW" tag rules/mystery...

    I have a been following this model for very long time by now (few months at least). suddenly , today I have noticed he/she/it has a "NEW" tag under him/her/it's cam (you know the "NEW" on the Cam preview on the model cam list), while I know he/she/it is not a new cam model I have been following...
  4. Catscratch_and_Moose

    Colluding for fake/fraud tokens

    what are fraud tokens? can anyone give an example of a fraud token use case?
  5. Catscratch_and_Moose

    MFC vs. CB

    wow Milla_, it seems you did your research really deep dive... very helpful information, thanks!!!
  6. Catscratch_and_Moose

    MFC vs. CB

    leaving a side all those offline Videos, Pictures and so.. Can't you Cam live on MFC with the same success rate as in CB?
  7. Catscratch_and_Moose

    Have you been banned of a room without a reason? lol

    i don't know, bottom line, it doesn't ban IPs, only individual user IDs.
  8. Catscratch_and_Moose

    MFC vs. CB

    the greatest input so far by your reply from my prospective is the fact that MFC is more socialized oriented then focusing on body exposure, etc.. which I feel I relate more to. I am very social person and i get bored really quickly if there is no dynamics in my room, what i mean by it, I really...
  9. Catscratch_and_Moose

    MFC vs. CB

    hi All, I have noticed that here in the forum the popularity is pretty much divided between MFC and CB models and less on the other platforms. I myself have only experienced CB and never tried MFC before, so I come out with a question as I am sure many of you models know, as many of you were on...
  10. Catscratch_and_Moose

    Separate couples account for two broadcasters?

    as mentioned by dark_, you can, however I am not sure you want to. it would be counterproductive in my opinion. it is a good opportunity to use your duet show to promote your separated accounts/rooms by visiting each other's room and broadcasting with each other in turns/rotation. that is a...
  11. Catscratch_and_Moose

    Have you been banned of a room without a reason? lol

    you would be surprised how many models don't even know this setting exists, because it is not under the traditional user settings. they don't even know there is another settings on the chat tab to go to in the 1st place...
  12. Catscratch_and_Moose

    Have you been banned of a room without a reason? lol

    I just tested it, and No, it is no longer the case. a Ban is per user and not per eMail/IP. here is how I tested it: My boyfriend created two dummy accounts under the same email address for the sake of the test.. let's call it: Dummy1 & Dummy2 1. I logged into my account from my computer and...
  13. Catscratch_and_Moose

    CB profile Help

    if i bump the Z axis anything greater than 10, the picture covers the entire page including the wording themselves and the stream window. i couldn't even click on "Edit Bio" as it was covered by the Picture. thank god I found one of my old accounts, so I logged into that account and went to...
  14. Catscratch_and_Moose

    Have you been banned of a room without a reason? lol

    this is also one of the major reasons why my claim that in most cases in CB bans are temporary holds ground.... you are absolutely right on all four points... By the way, I was not aware either on Point No. 4 :) I just came to learn this from you just now :)
  15. Catscratch_and_Moose

    CB profile Help

    I think I did not explain my question well, how do I layer the picture as a background on the BIO part, not behind the BIO? as shown in the picture