AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by ex-freeloader

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. E

    Musings of an ex-freeloader

    Hi all I thought i would write some thoughts down as i've run out of tokens for this month. First I want to say a big thank you to all the models who put in so much effort to their streams And another thank you to everyone that tips these models. Now I must confess that I started out as a...