Hi all
I thought i would write some thoughts down as i've run out of tokens for this month.
First I want to say a big thank you to all the models who put in so much effort to their streams
And another thank you to everyone that tips these models.
Now I must confess that I started out as a freeloader, watching streams without tipping.
Then 1 christmas i bought myself some tokens as a gift to myself
I must say these sites are so much more fun with tokens. But there are plenty of times of disappointment. As im sure there are for the models too
At the moment im spending 2000 USD a month. Would I like to tip more, hell yes. Would i like to tip less, hell yes.
Would I have bought tokens without the free access first. I doubt it.
So thank you for putting up with my freeloading. And a huge thank you to those models who were willing to chat with me even though i had no tokens and had never bought tokens. In return I spent thousands of tokens on you. You deserved everyone and more. And those models that ignored me or banned me, I respect your decision.
I hope all your dreams come true
I thought i would write some thoughts down as i've run out of tokens for this month.
First I want to say a big thank you to all the models who put in so much effort to their streams
And another thank you to everyone that tips these models.
Now I must confess that I started out as a freeloader, watching streams without tipping.
Then 1 christmas i bought myself some tokens as a gift to myself
I must say these sites are so much more fun with tokens. But there are plenty of times of disappointment. As im sure there are for the models too
At the moment im spending 2000 USD a month. Would I like to tip more, hell yes. Would i like to tip less, hell yes.
Would I have bought tokens without the free access first. I doubt it.
So thank you for putting up with my freeloading. And a huge thank you to those models who were willing to chat with me even though i had no tokens and had never bought tokens. In return I spent thousands of tokens on you. You deserved everyone and more. And those models that ignored me or banned me, I respect your decision.
I hope all your dreams come true
