AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by koy4k

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. K

    Really nervous about that situation to my account, please help

    Thank you so much for the reply. This situation is really worrying me because it’s really important to me. Could this be related to my previous support request? On the same day the restriction appeared, I contacted support about checking my tokens, and I was told everything was fine. Could...
  2. K

    Really nervous about that situation to my account, please help

    Hi! I only tipped my friends there are three models and they tipped me too. I checked my entire tipping history, and there were no other models I tipped. I’m not banned by any of those three models.
  3. K

    Really nervous about that situation to my account, please help

    I also checked whether the issue might be related to my IP address or other accounts. I opened the site in incognito mode without logging into any account, and I was able to view other models’ rooms normally. So that makes me think the restriction is specifically tied to my account, rather than...
  4. K

    Really nervous about that situation to my account, please help

    I understand what you mean. In my case, though, I generally don’t spend time in other models’ rooms at all. And if I do join someone’s room, it’s exclusively my friends’ rooms, where I’m not banned or having any issues. That’s why the “too many rooms” explanation doesn’t really make sense to...
  5. K

    Really nervous about that situation to my account, please help

    Thank you, I really appreciate your input. I’ve been on the site for a very long time as well, and I’ve never encountered anything like this before. I also want to point out that while I’m streaming, I don’t sit in other models’ rooms or interact in their broadcasts. So realistically, I don’t...
  6. K

    Really nervous about that situation to my account, please help

    Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it. But in my case, this is happening with literally every model on the site. I can’t enter a single room, and I can’t message any member via DM. I’ve even checked the rooms of my friends, and I have no access to them either, even though they...
  7. K

    Really nervous about that situation to my account, please help

    No, that’s not what happened in my case. It wasn’t because I violated any rules or was constantly disrupting rooms. I have always followed the site’s rules carefully. At some point, I simply started getting the message “Access denied. You are banned from this room” whenever I tried to enter any...
  8. K

    Really nervous about that situation to my account, please help

    Sorry to be annoying, support still do not answer me and i scare that they won’t answer. Could you check it? @punker barbie nickname: adam21boy
  9. K

    Really nervous about that situation to my account, please help

    i just got from support “We received your message and will assist you as quickly as possible.” I would really appreciate if you could check it, really. @punker barbie
  10. K

    Really nervous about that situation to my account, please help

    Yes, of course. Unfortunately, support did not answer Also, when I try to text to members, I get this message: “You have been banned or silenced from too many rooms. Please try again later.” But I can still stream myself, so that function is working. I’m just really worried because I’ve always...
  11. K

    Really nervous about that situation to my account, please help

    Hi, I’m having an issue with my account. Whenever I try to enter any room, I get “Access Denied for room You are banned from this room.” This happened after I joined my friend’s stream. I didn’t write anything or do anything, I just entered the room for a bit and then left. Right after that, I...