AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by lov_e4568

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. L

    Banned a year ago, asking for help

    @punker barbie, Thank you for checking. I really appreciate you taking the time. But I still haven't received any email. I checked everything - inbox, spam, all folders. Nothing. I don't know what the ticket says or what the answer is. That's why I'm asking for help here. I've been on CB for...
  2. L

    Banned a year ago, asking for help

    I've tried contacting support more than once. I sent an appeal, then a follow-up. Never got a single reply. That's why I'm posting here. I'm really hoping you can help.
  3. L

    Banned a year ago, asking for help

    @punker barbie, I'm guy_x19. I streamed on Chaturbate for about 4 years. About a year ago my account was banned because support was concerned about my mental health. I understand why. I was in a bad place, and I'm not here to argue about that. I've spent the last year getting help. I'm in a...