AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned a year ago, asking for help

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 2, 2026
3
0
0
@punker barbie,

I'm guy_x19. I streamed on Chaturbate for about 4 years. About a year ago my account was banned because support was concerned about my mental health. I understand why. I was in a bad place, and I'm not here to argue about that.
I've spent the last year getting help. I'm in a much better place now.

Chaturbate has been a huge part of my life. I miss streaming. I miss the community. This is really, really important to me. I don't want to lose it forever.

I'm asking you to please help me. Give me a chance to come back. I promise I'll follow every rule and won't cause any problems. I just want to stream again.

Thank you for reading this. I hope you can give me that chance.

guy_x19
 
@punker barbie,

I'm guy_x19. I streamed on Chaturbate for about 4 years. About a year ago my account was banned because support was concerned about my mental health. I understand why. I was in a bad place, and I'm not here to argue about that.
I've spent the last year getting help. I'm in a much better place now.

Chaturbate has been a huge part of my life. I miss streaming. I miss the community. This is really, really important to me. I don't want to lose it forever.

I'm asking you to please help me. Give me a chance to come back. I promise I'll follow every rule and won't cause any problems. I just want to stream again.

Thank you for reading this. I hope you can give me that chance.

guy_x19
I've tried contacting support more than once. I sent an appeal, then a follow-up. Never got a single reply. That's why I'm posting here. I'm really hoping you can help.
 
Upvote 0
@punker barbie,

I'm guy_x19. I streamed on Chaturbate for about 4 years. About a year ago my account was banned because support was concerned about my mental health. I understand why. I was in a bad place, and I'm not here to argue about that.
I've spent the last year getting help. I'm in a much better place now.

Chaturbate has been a huge part of my life. I miss streaming. I miss the community. This is really, really important to me. I don't want to lose it forever.

I'm asking you to please help me. Give me a chance to come back. I promise I'll follow every rule and won't cause any problems. I just want to stream again.

Thank you for reading this. I hope you can give me that chance.

guy_x19
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #24924036
 
Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #24924036
@punker barbie,

Thank you for checking. I really appreciate you taking the time.

But I still haven't received any email. I checked everything - inbox, spam, all folders. Nothing. I don't know what the ticket says or what the answer is. That's why I'm asking for help here.

I've been on CB for 4 years. I miss it. I want to come back.

Can you help me get someone to look at my case again? Please. This is really important to me.

guy_x19
 
Upvote 0