AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by miss Alice

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. M

    Payment delay and token conversion issues

    Yes, but another model had a similar issue a couple of days ago and got a quick response, whereas I’ve been waiting two weeks for an answer. That’s why I’m puzzled about the queue🥲 In any case, I hope the situation gets clarified soon. Thank you 🙏🏻
  2. M

    Payment delay and token conversion issues

    Hello, @punker barbie ! I’m really hoping for your help! I’ve sent several emails to Chaturbate support and have been waiting for a reply for weeks. I need help regarding token conversion. Around September 23rd, this feature stopped working for me, whenever I try to convert tokens, I get this...