Hello, @punker barbie ! I’m really hoping for your help! I’ve sent several emails to Chaturbate support and have been waiting for a reply for weeks. I need help regarding token conversion.
Around September 23rd, this feature stopped working for me, whenever I try to convert tokens, I get this error: "Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues."
Also, I still haven't received the payout for the tokens I was able to convert starting September 16th.
To date, I haven't received a response to any of my emails regarding the conversion and payout issues.
I’ve been a broadcaster for about five years and have never encountered any problems on the site—especially not with conversions or payouts. Everything used to run smoothly, so this situation is worrying.
I’m really hoping for some help or advice on what to do. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
My CB name: lovely__alisa
Around September 23rd, this feature stopped working for me, whenever I try to convert tokens, I get this error: "Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues."
Also, I still haven't received the payout for the tokens I was able to convert starting September 16th.
To date, I haven't received a response to any of my emails regarding the conversion and payout issues.
I’ve been a broadcaster for about five years and have never encountered any problems on the site—especially not with conversions or payouts. Everything used to run smoothly, so this situation is worrying.
I’m really hoping for some help or advice on what to do. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
My CB name: lovely__alisa