AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by nickyboy4

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. N

    How can i get my account back who i already use for 13-14 years . Because of a strange visitor in my chatroom account has been banned

    I know , in all those years i streaming on the platform i never had such visitors so at that moment i didn't think on reporting him . I realize that this is my misstake but on the other hand it is him who was there with eligal intentions , not me ... so the broadcasters should be more protected...
  2. N

    How can i get my account back who i already use for 13-14 years . Because of a strange visitor in my chatroom account has been banned

    I already contacted support 2 weeks ago with their contact form , and a week ago i sent an email directly to chaturbate support team , but so far no answer yet .
  3. N

    How can i get my account back who i already use for 13-14 years . Because of a strange visitor in my chatroom account has been banned

    Dear Chaturbate Support Team, I am writing to provide crucial context regarding the recent suspension of my account. I have already submitted a contact form, but I want to clarify the exact timeline of the interaction that likely triggered your automated safety filters.I was approached by a...