AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by puresoul14

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. P

    Chaturbate account banned

    Hello @punker barbie I’m linbaelin Please read this is soo important🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I would also like to clarify one important part of my case. After getting married, I legally changed my last name and received new identification documents. When I later tried to create a new account using those new...
  2. P

    Chaturbate account banned

    Chaturbate Support has now told me that my permanent ban was reviewed and confirmed, and that they may no longer respond to any additional emails from me. That is why I’m reaching out to you personally. I understand that you may not be able to make this decision yourself, but if there is any...
  3. P

    Chaturbate account banned

    Hello @punker barbie. The Chaturbate team has already refused to reconsider my ban, and I honestly don’t know who else I can ask for help. I’m begging you, if there is anything you can do or anyone you can speak to on my behalf, please help me. I would be so grateful for just one final chance...
  4. P

    Chaturbate account banned

    Hi @punker barbie I’m linbaelin My account has banned a long time ago because my coworker (we worked at studio) tried to use my account and I didn’t know about it. She set me up with it. I tried to message so many times to unban me but no answers. I have kids , and I really need finances for...
  5. P

    Chaturbate account banned

    Hello @punker barbie @AmberCutie I am writing to sincerely ask you to reconsider the permanent ban on my account, linbaelin. It has now been approximately five years since my account was permanently suspended. During these years, I have contacted support multiple times hoping that my...