AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Recent content by Slick6673gui

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  1. S

    Chaturbate Studio Account Banned – Appeal Has Received No Human Response

    Hi @punker barbie, thank you very much for checking this for me. I really appreciate it. I haven’t received the response from Chaturbate Support yet. I have checked my email and spam folder for ticket #25233641 and nothing is there
  2. S

    Chaturbate Studio Account Banned – Appeal Has Received No Human Response

    Hello @punker barbie, I am hoping you can help me with an unresolved Chaturbate account issue. My Chaturbate username is Sexy_ebony9. My studio account was banned around March due to activities associated with models who were connected to my studio. I have contacted Chaturbate Support...