Hello @punker barbie,
I am hoping you can help me with an unresolved Chaturbate account issue.
My Chaturbate username is Sexy_ebony9. My studio account was banned around March due to activities associated with models who were connected to my studio.
I have contacted Chaturbate Support several times to appeal the ban and request a review. I received the automated Zendesk confirmation that my messages were received, but despite my original appeal and subsequent follow-ups, I have never received a response from a support representative.
I have permanently ended my relationship with the models involved. My intention is to continue using Chaturbate independently under my own verified identity and to fully comply with all Chaturbate Terms and Conditions and platform policies.
I am not asking for the normal review process to be bypassed. I would simply appreciate it if you could help confirm that my support request is in the appropriate queue or help bring the matter to the attention of the support team so that my appeal can be reviewed.
I would be very grateful for any assistance you can provide.
Thank you
I am hoping you can help me with an unresolved Chaturbate account issue.
My Chaturbate username is Sexy_ebony9. My studio account was banned around March due to activities associated with models who were connected to my studio.
I have contacted Chaturbate Support several times to appeal the ban and request a review. I received the automated Zendesk confirmation that my messages were received, but despite my original appeal and subsequent follow-ups, I have never received a response from a support representative.
I have permanently ended my relationship with the models involved. My intention is to continue using Chaturbate independently under my own verified identity and to fully comply with all Chaturbate Terms and Conditions and platform policies.
I am not asking for the normal review process to be bypassed. I would simply appreciate it if you could help confirm that my support request is in the appropriate queue or help bring the matter to the attention of the support team so that my appeal can be reviewed.
I would be very grateful for any assistance you can provide.
Thank you