AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

#RunningButtholeChallenge

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a few of those when they started last month, and I had an asthma attack laughing so hard. Hehehe. Humans are weird.

Reactions: Ava Nicole
i love the internet lawl

Are any ACF models offering it on their tip menus yet?

Running Butthole - 200 Tokens

Shot + Running Butthole - 500 Tokens

Shot + Spanks + Running Butthole - 1000 Tokens

🤑

I've been seeing these videos for a while now, and every time, all I can think about is how easy it would be to break your camera doing it.

Hahahahaha I had to look it up and found a video on reddit.. I wasn't expected that at all, I was expecting something different but then... not sure why I was haha

I've been seeing these videos for a while now, and every time, all I can think about is how easy it would be to break your camera doing it.
I would break my whole lady garden area doing that AND the dang camera. I’m way too clumsy for that nonsense 😂😂 buuuut I do have one of those sex pillow type things and I could insert an extra camera where the hole for a toy/Sybian would go...

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I just watched some. Seem to be all females. And I saw very little butthole but a whole lots of boobs and vagina. Seems like a bait and switch lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.