AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Show Ideas

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Bab3jay
Heyy i've been trying to plan for my shows but i am feeling stumpted on ideas. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I'm a viewer not a model, but I second the shower suggestion. The model whose room I frequent most does that as a goal and it is very popular with the regulars and newcomers alike. She usually starts off in swimwear or underwear and only gets naked if the tipping ramps up. Also a lot of guys seem to enjoy watching her wash her hair......
Not all bathrooms are big enough to suit good camera setups though, and the usual tiling and hard surfaces can really affect background music.

[ETA: please take this as well-intended and not patronising, but if you try a shower show, do keep yourself safe from a water-electricity consideration. I wrote recently here about seeing a model sitting in a bathtub with a plugged-in hairdryer hanging precariously just above the water. Been kinda spooked about that safety aspect ever since.......]

Steam from showers damages cameras too, so unless you have a good fan in your shower, then it has to be cold. Sadly, or I'd be open to them. Not worth damaging your Webcam/ phone and laptop for.
So I don't get why people do those at all. I get asked for it all of the time and always say No. They don't pay me enough to damage my hardware like that or endure that type of discomfort.

I do shower shows all the time and it is my MONEY MAKER. I start off in my bathroom in my pjs. I brush my teeth, my hair and then i get in the shower. I make my first goal something like "ride dildo in the shower" rather than make the shower the goal.

I keep my cam far away and I have a stand up shower so it isn't at risk of getting wet. I love it. I get paid to literally take a shower and take care of myself. I'll keep my bluetooth toy on and I have a menu specifically for shower things.

After the shower, I get out and towel off. I move my camera to my counter and I get ready. I'll stay naked or in a robe. Ill create a poll for whether or not to shave the bush. Then ill usually reposition the camera and get into the bath. I offer things like faucet over the clit, oil or soap show, shave shows, hair washing, etc.

I love it because i don't have to worry about hair or makeup, very little prep, and my bathroom has great lighting.

Other show ideas I've done and you might consider:
-cooking or baking show
-reading erotica out loud
-blacklight show
-lingerie haul show (I buy a dozen sets from Shein and do a whole show trying them on)
-shoe show
-naked makeup tutorial
-game night
-workout or yoga shows
-mukkbang or picnic
-wash your car in your driveway

I do shower shows all the time and it is my MONEY MAKER. I start off in my bathroom in my pjs. I brush my teeth, my hair and then i get in the shower. I make my first goal something like "ride dildo in the shower" rather than make the shower the goal.

I keep my cam far away and I have a stand up shower so it isn't at risk of getting wet. I love it. I get paid to literally take a shower and take care of myself. I'll keep my bluetooth toy on and I have a menu specifically for shower things.

Every once in a while, I'll record a shower video to list for sale, and like you I make sure that my cam and laptop are far away. The cam and laptop are closer to my bathroom door than they are to the bathtub. If there's also whipped cream and chocolate syrup involved, that messy stuff is nowhere near my cam and laptop. I've already washed it all off and dried myself off by the time I walk back over to my laptop.

Same thing if I were to do a baby oil show. I'd be very careful to not be dripping oil all over my laptop. The baby oil thing I'd be more likely to screw up than the shower, because I'm still close to my laptop when I'm applying the baby oil. I'd just have to be super careful. I hardly ever use baby oil though. If I do use it, it's probably while I'm in a private show, and I'm running out of ideas of what to do next because the guy isn't saying anything about what he wants. Lol.

Every once in a while, I'll record a shower video to list for sale, and like you I make sure that my cam and laptop are far away. The cam and laptop are closer to my bathroom door than they are to the bathtub. If there's also whipped cream and chocolate syrup involved, that messy stuff is nowhere near my cam and laptop. I've already washed it all off and dried myself off by the time I walk back over to my laptop.

Same thing if I were to do a baby oil show. I'd be very careful to not be dripping oil all over my laptop. The baby oil thing I'd be more likely to screw up than the shower, because I'm still close to my laptop when I'm applying the baby oil. I'd just have to be super careful. I hardly ever use baby oil though. If I do use it, it's probably while I'm in a private show, and I'm running out of ideas of what to do next because the guy isn't saying anything about what he wants. Lol.
😆 he's only got one hand to type with is why! Haha

I think what helps is that I have a large bathroom with a huge tub and stand alone shower. I also have a portable table for my laptop that I move around everywhere. I keep the bathroom doors open and because my shower shows are long, I never make them hot enough to create steam. I can definitely see how it could damage equipment in other situations, though.

I've had oil on my hands and gone to type. It's the worst lol I take a clorox wipe to my keyboard after every show these days because who knows what else I touch before typing haha.

Consider placing plastic wrap (Saran wrap) over the keyboard? As long as you don't cover any vents or leave it on too long (hours), it'll be ok.

In my two years living in this house, I don't think I have ever once bought plastic wrap. Lol. But thank you for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.