AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models that charge extra for nudity, but don't mention it in Menu's

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 30, 2024
Hi, i'm new here, my first post!

I've been enjoying Stripchat as a user for nearly a year, and one of my pet hates and causes for much confusion is that some models are fully nude in their private shows for an extra cost, but they don't mention it in their menu's ( as an extra charge), Yet they have many activities in their private menus that i think IMPLY nudity, for example Dildo, Masturbation, Squirt, Fingering, etc

I have had privates where i selected say "dildo", and the model then want's to charge extra for the nudity to use the toy. yet they did not mention this before the show started when discussing privates,
( i now always ask and clarify this with new models) but some new models i have recently met, tell me they charge extra for nude, but their menus are full of implied nudity activities)

any thoughts on this?

I wish that Stripchat would enforce a model to state whether they are nude , partial nude or not, in private shows and if they wish to charge extra for it, then that extra cost must be displayed in the private menu, otherwise if they had a private menu activity that says "dildo" for example, then the user can expect nudity as part of it. rather than finding out during a private that it will cost extra to undress to use the toy properly.

thanks

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: EllaM
YawnHI, ok, maybe i worded it wrong, but i don't appreciate you calling me a "psycho", just becasue i have a "pet hate", its just a term, i could have said, one of the "problems i have noticed" or something like that..

but i noticed you made a lot of assumptions about me, "vanilla" just based on my chioce of words. or you think my issue is "small" 1000 or 2000 tokens on top of the per minute rate is not small. especally if the model decides to bail out early.. which has heppened to me. and remeber all theese things kill the "joy" of the moment. hard to cum to a cashier! so to speak.
Tired Season 1 GIF by Now Apocalypse

The assumptions and loose associations are getting kind of old, and imo your argument game’s weak.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
if that is true, id hope WITHIN REASON. because shit happens when there are times when things that are advertised might change in the moment. if those menu items can be changed instantly okay, but there has to be leeway.

its fucking ick when someone is being told the MUST perform a sex act. i hope @Charlie_SC can clarify better after the holidays.

Upvote 0
Thisits fucking ick when someone is being told the MUST perform a sex act
what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Tbh “dildos” in a menu means just that; “dildos”. They’re there. What a model chooses to do with them takes a bit more thorough wording. For 24tokens a minute, I’ll pov slap the camera with all kinds of dildos 🤣 (just kidding I wouldn’t even do that for such a miserly rate).

Upvote 0
if that is true, id hope WITHIN REASON. because shit happens when there are times when things that are advertised might change in the moment. if those menu items can be changed instantly okay, but there has to be leeway.

its fucking ick when someone is being told the MUST perform a sex act. i hope @Charlie_SC can clarify better after the holidays.
I fully agree that it is insane that it can't be talked about.. but the full quote from Charlies post about if they have to perform it or not is this:

"
If this item was noted on the model's Public Room menu, the model must perform this in the public room once you select it from the menu - you do not need to confirm whether or not she will do it.
If it’s listed on the public menu, she must perform the item in public.

If this item was noted on the models Private show menu OR Exclusive Private show menu, models must perform the item - no confirmation/acceptance by the model is required as accepting the Private Show, IS the acceptance. Note: When you select Exclusive Private show, it also includes all items on the Private Show menu.
"

to me it just seems like if it's on the menu or in the list of acts performed in any of the kinds of privates, they have to be performed... else they should be removed when not available.. HOWEVER Charlie does also state that it's a good idea to talk to the models beforehand so you have clear and transparent expectations on both sides..

Reactions: Agi and Natural9
Upvote 0
to me it just seems like if it's on the menu or in the list of acts performed in any of the kinds of privates, they have to be performed... else they should be removed when not available.. HOWEVER Charlie does also state that it's a good idea to talk to the models beforehand so you have clear and transparent expectations on both sides..

wuggie I'm trying really hard not to come across as an annoyed tired bitch but I'm feeling like an annoyed tired bitch so whatever.

its like what i and other models in this thread have said that seems to be ignored. you guys need to communicate better.

Upvote 0
wuggie I'm trying really hard not to come across as an annoyed tired bitch but I'm feeling like an annoyed tired bitch so whatever.

its like what i and other models in this thread have said that seems to be ignored. you guys need to communicate better.
No worries about how you come across, this is a forum and you can voice your opinion unfiltered towards me, I'm fine with that..

and YES people need to be better at communicating!!! I 100% agree!! I don't know if I'm writing things in a shitty way if it seems like I disagree on that.. all I'm saying is that there is just some rules also, it might be shitty rules, but they are there..

Reactions: Agi and Natural9
Upvote 0
it might be shitty rules, but they are there..
camsites cannot force us to do sex acts even if its mentioned on our profile. that's sexual coercion my dude. us models should be able to unconsent to sex acts before/after.

but I'm reading the rules, i don't see where models arent allowed to charge additional for sex acts in private with stuff listed.

Upvote 0
camsites cannot force us to do sex acts even if its mentioned on our profile. that's sexual coercion my dude. us models should be able to unconsent to sex acts before/after.

but I'm reading the rules, i don't see where models arent allowed to charge additional for sex acts in private with stuff listed.
I don't think we will get further on with this because it honestly seems like either you misunderstand me or I misunderstand you.. so I'll just back out of this discussion and hope Charlie will shed more light on it

Upvote 0
its fucking ick when someone is being told the MUST perform a sex act.

Seriously. I've considered trying out Stripchat if I go back to regularly camming, but between this and how you can possibly be banned for being "rude", I think I'll probably just stick with MFC.

For example, it's not unheard of to get microtears/bleed from penetration shows. I've had it happen to me in the past. So, if a model has an intense show that results in tears or bleeding, goes back to public afterwards because people gotta pay their bills, forgets to change their menu because they're worried about coochie injuries and possibly in pain, then a member comes along and wants a private but doesn't discuss beforehand they want penetration then tips for that.... the model has to basically choose between further injuring herself or getting banned? That's so ridiculous.

Upvote 0
Seriously. I've considered trying out Stripchat if I go back to regularly camming, but between this and how you can possibly be banned for being "rude", I think I'll probably just stick with MFC.
same. when my health is better and i can stream consecutively, i was gonna move over to stripchat from streamate. been hyping my audience about it. got a bunch of new sign-ups ready to go when i become live. but the more and more i looked into their site, i might stay on sm.

also what if the model is neruodivergent like me? we come across as rude a lot when that isn't our intention.

Upvote 0
same. when my health is better and i can stream consecutively, i was gonna move over to stripchat from streamate. been hyping my audience about it. got a bunch of new sign-ups ready to go when i become live. but the more and more i looked into their site, i might stay on sm.

also what if the model is neruodivergent like me? we come across as rude a lot when that isn't our intention.
There are many models that steam on both sites simoultaneously

Upvote 0

I feel like "rudeness" can be really subjective at times, so it's weird to me to ban someone for being "rude" when like you said, it may not even be their intention. I'm not neurodivergent, but I have a very blunt way of speaking, and definitely come off as rude/snarky a lot of the time (especially to men who can't handle when women don't coddle them). Plus, on MFC, whenever I'd have trolls come into my room, a lot of the time I'd troll them right back instead of immediately banning. I was never a straight up femdom cammer, but I do have the femdom/alpha personality, so a lot of my members would love it when I'd put a troll in their place and it'd result in me getting more tips and some femdom-y privates. But I'm guessing doing that on SC would get me banned.

Yeah, but the sites clearly have two different sets of rules, and some people wouldn't want to risk streaming on both when something as arbitrary as being rude can get you banned on one site while on the other it can result in you getting more tips and privates.

Upvote 0
I feel like "rudeness" can be really subjective at times, so it's weird to me to ban someone for being "rude" when like you said, it may not even be their intention. I'm not neurodivergent, but I have a very blunt way of speaking, and definitely come off as rude/snarky a lot of the time (especially to men who can't handle when women don't coddle them). Plus, on MFC, whenever I'd have trolls come into my room, a lot of the time I'd troll them right back instead of immediately banning. I was never a straight up femdom cammer, but I do have the femdom/alpha personality, so a lot of my members would love it when I'd put a troll in their place and it'd result in me getting more tips and some femdom-y privates. But I'm guessing doing that on SC would get me banned.

Yeah, but the sites clearly have two different sets of rules, and some people wouldn't want to risk streaming on both when something as arbitrary as being rude can get you banned on one site while on the other it can result in you getting more tips and privates.
Yes there are different rules, but most have no problem stopping one stream or the other if necessary or using spy mode. I have never seen nor heard of any model on there being banned for being rude. I have witnessed models going off verbally on cam as well as typing their piece of mind at the moment into the chat. Also a few femdom/alpha personality types as well. I agree it sounds very arbitrary.

Upvote 0

i'm aware and been recommending models who may not have busy rooms to do so. dual streaming isnt something a lot of us are capable of doing. when i was active on streamate (like over a year ago), with my placement and popularity i was unable to do so because i was so busy. i would lose money if i tried doing both, because its hard to maintain two different chats with two sets of different rules.

please stop camsplaining to veteran models with top model experience. thank you.

Upvote 0
I wasn't complaining. My apologies for not reading your mind and knowing your personal history. I just thought it was a conversation..
cam-splaining. it autocorrected. you are mansplaining to me.

Upvote 0
My apologies for not reading your mind and knowing your personal history. I just thought it was a conversation..
listen i dont expect you guys to know my personally history or read my mind, but if you moozy your way to my profile it says i joined the forums in 2014. maybe before giving advice or trying to be helpful, look to see when the model joined. if its been over a year, don't.

Upvote 0
if you are going to visit models who charge peanut prices for privates, you need to start assuming they are going to be upcharging anything else. my guess is these models are more than likely studio models and have zero control over their prices and how they hustle (pitch upsells). more than likely if they are typing that's probably their studio manger, boris.

seriously this problem is you problem. you need to communicate better. just because something is listed on the profile doesn't mean its guaranteed at this time or automatically comes with the private. you admit yourself are making assumptions.

its not hard to say "hey i see you mentioned in your profile you do x,y, and z. do those require additional tips if requested during private." if they say no, and do end up upcharging. then time to message support to see if they can refund and try to avoid that model and any models with similar decor/studio setup.

also hard to cum to a cashier... please. you are making transactions to have a sexual interaction. get over it and start talking prices more. if you don't want to talk about what costs what before cumming, maybe find a girlfriend or fwb. seriously this is a you problem because you arent communicating efficiently and making assumptions. also maybe start spending more on privates. if you spend plenty like you claim, going to models who charge more, then what you are experiencing shouldn't be an issue.
ok, you said "you arent communicating efficiently" sorry no, i communicate a lot, so it only fair a model displays all pricing for regular activities ( i. nude) rather than being deceiving, hiding the cost for nude to me is deceiving, end of matter.

Upvote 0
and charlie is talking about a public tip menu. this is about PRIVATES.
private have a menu as well, its easy to change, just update it before streaming or at any time you need to..
seriously, do you want to spend all your time chatting about pricing and stuff, its a sex site, not an accounting firm!

Upvote 0
if you are going to visit models who charge peanut prices for privates, you need to start assuming they are going to be upcharging anything else. my guess is these models are more than likely studio models and have zero control over their prices and how they hustle (pitch upsells). more than likely if they are typing that's probably their studio manger, boris.

seriously this problem is you problem. you need to communicate better. just because something is listed on the profile doesn't mean its guaranteed at this time or automatically comes with the private. you admit yourself are making assumptions.

its not hard to say "hey i see you mentioned in your profile you do x,y, and z. do those require additional tips if requested during private." if they say no, and do end up upcharging. then time to message support to see if they can refund and try to avoid that model and any models with similar decor/studio setup.

also hard to cum to a cashier... please. you are making transactions to have a sexual interaction. get over it and start talking prices more. if you don't want to talk about what costs what before cumming, maybe find a girlfriend or fwb. seriously this is a you problem because you arent communicating efficiently and making assumptions. also maybe start spending more on privates. if you spend plenty like you claim, going to models who charge more, then what you are experiencing shouldn't be an issue.
you said "maybe start spending more on privates." hmmm , well on my fav model i have spent 25,000 tkns on about 11 privates, and about 30,000 in public tips for non nude activities in public. I think i treat my fav models pretty generously. and most of the activities in privates are fairly "softcore"

Upvote 0
and charlie is talking about a public tip menu. this is about PRIVATES.
Actually I think Charlie was talking about both public tip menus and the menu that is available within a private show which is made up of the list we see when we request a private show.

e.g.
"You can enjoy:
Squirt, Hardcore, Gangbang, Twerk, Office, Dildo or Vibrator, Nipple Toys, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Oil Show"
If it is listed on that private show menu, that action is expected to be included with the price of the private show.

Please note, none of this ancillary discussion changes the fact that I agree with you that the OP should communicate more clearly *before* a private show.

Upvote 0
Actually I think Charlie was talking about both public tip menus and the menu that is available within a private show which is made up of the list we see when we request a private show.

e.g.
"You can enjoy:
Squirt, Hardcore, Gangbang, Twerk, Office, Dildo or Vibrator, Nipple Toys, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Oil Show"
If it is listed on that private show menu, that action is expected to be included with the price of the private show.

Please note, none of this ancillary discussion changes the fact that I agree with you that the OP should communicate more clearly *before* a private show.
ok, but i wish everyone would stop saying i DONT communicate before a private with the models, i do that all the time now.. im just saying that models should put hidden extra charges in the menus, its easy to do. i just dont like talking to much on charges and conditions before a show, i would rather dirty talk and get both of us in the mood before hand.

Upvote 0
ok, but i wish everyone would stop saying i DONT communicate before a private with the models, i do that all the time now.. im just saying that models should put hidden extra charges in the menus, its easy to do. i just dont like talking to much on charges and conditions before a show, i would rather dirty talk and get both of us in the mood before hand.

Upvote 0
im just saying that models should put hidden extra charges in the menus, its easy to do
They won't though, since it's many studios' business model and it's the studio who is typically in charge of tip menus and profiles. And they would be admitting to breaking the site rules there in writing, as some people already pointed out that it's against of SC rules to charge extra for listed in the private menu activities. Models are obliged to perform them when requested for no extra charge. Which, along with another mentioned in this thread SC rule that a public menu action has to be performed when tipped for is, as also been noted by @AudriTwo and others, a coercive, fucked up and possibly illegal rule, but still a rule on Stripchat.

One solution that would probably make you happy and not violate Stripchat rules would be not putting these activities in private menu but instead writing them down somewhere in the profile along with prices. As also already explained by others it would be pretty pointless otherwise and lower their earnings, because most members don't read profiles. And once again, it's not what these studios want to do. These studios are putting you in that situation after the private starts on purpose as a part of their business model.

You favor studio models, cool, nothing wrong with that. But then being annoyed at models for studio practices is not exactly cool.

Upvote 0
They won't though, since it's many studios' business model and it's the studio who is typically in charge of tip menus and profiles. And they would be admitting to breaking the site rules there in writing, as some people already pointed out that it's against of SC rules to charge extra for listed in the private menu activities. Models are obliged to perform them when requested for no extra charge. Which, along with another mentioned in this thread SC rule that a public menu action has to be performed when tipped for is, as also been noted by @AudriTwo and others, a coercive, fucked up and possibly illegal rule, but still a rule on Stripchat.

One solution that would probably make you happy and not violate Stripchat rules would be not putting these activities in private menu but instead writing them down somewhere in the profile along with prices. As also already explained by others it would be pretty pointless otherwise and lower their earnings, because most members don't read profiles. And once again, it's not what these studios want to do. These studios are putting you in that situation after the private starts on purpose as a part of their business model.

You favor studio models, cool, nothing wrong with that. But then being annoyed at models for studio practices is not exactly cool.
well maybe we should get Stripchat to change the private menu system?

i dont mind something like this ..

Dildo + 300tkns in a menu
Or
Full nude +500tkns

but it would be cool if when the user selected that extra charge time i the menu during a private, then the tokens are paid at the time this activity is clicked.

and if a model doesn't want to perform certain activities though out the day, the they should maintain it, but it would be easier for model if Stripchat would be able to allow models to "TOGGLE" activities on or off , rather than deleting them from their menus and then having to remember to put back later. this would be handy for model during their periods, and Stripchat should even allow having predefined sets of activities.

another thing could be is that of a model is current editing her menus then private shows should be disabled, so as not to allow anyone to clcik on it whist its being modified.

but another problem is as follows..
a model could have say..

"Doggy-Style" in a private show menu. but does that automatically imply its done full nude? this is where it gets complicated.

you would need to have more detailed activities..

Doggy Style - In Panties
or
Doggy Style - No Panties

something like that..

but then it gets complicated when full nude or partial nude is taken into account, weather paid extra for or not..

just thinking out loud, sorry for confusion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i just dont like talking to much on charges and conditions before a show, i would rather dirty talk and get both of us in the mood before hand.

Dude, you’re paying for a sexual interaction. Nothing at all wrong with that, but trust me, more than likely your dirty talk is getting her in the mood just as much as talking about charges and conditions.

Besides, it would take literally a minute to say “Hey, this is the private show I’m looking for, can you do it and would any part of that cost extra?” Easy peasy. And then save the dirty talk for the private show.

and if a model doesn't want to perform certain activities though out the day, the they should maintain it,

Crazy thought, but sometimes things can slip your mind. Like Audri said, it’s really ick that some of the comments here are about how some members are apparently totally fine with a model doing a sex act that she doesn’t want to do, simply because she forgot to take it off her tip menu.

It’s like sometimes y’all forget that models are human beings and not just sex robots or fancy ai programs. We get sick, we get injuries and because of that, we’re not always able to do the same shows all the time.

Upvote 0
Dude, you’re paying for a sexual interaction. Nothing at all wrong with that, but trust me, more than likely your dirty talk is getting her in the mood just as much as talking about charges and conditions.

Besides, it would take literally a minute to say “Hey, this is the private show I’m looking for, can you do it and would any part of that cost extra?” Easy peasy. And then save the dirty talk for the private show.

Crazy thought, but sometimes things can slip your mind. Like Audri said, it’s really ick that some of the comments here are about how some members are apparently totally fine with a model doing a sex act that she doesn’t want to do, simply because she forgot to take it off her tip menu.

It’s like sometimes y’all forget that models are human beings and not just sex robots or fancy ai programs. We get sick, we get injuries and because of that, we’re not always able to do the same shows all the time.
I know this is about SC and I don't know how their menus are set up, or if they are easy to change but on CB they are not easy to change on the fly. They used to be, now you have to go deep into a text field, find the item, delete it or have several menus already mocked up in a word doc to copy and paste.

I constantly forget to remove things I don't feel like doing. Thankfully, I can say oh I'm sorry I forgot that was still there, can I offer [this thing] instead? Most the time the response is, "consider it on top, no worries." Then we keep playing.

Upvote 0