AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Models that charge extra for nudity, but don't mention it in Menu's

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 30, 2024
Hi, i'm new here, my first post!

I've been enjoying Stripchat as a user for nearly a year, and one of my pet hates and causes for much confusion is that some models are fully nude in their private shows for an extra cost, but they don't mention it in their menu's ( as an extra charge), Yet they have many activities in their private menus that i think IMPLY nudity, for example Dildo, Masturbation, Squirt, Fingering, etc

I have had privates where i selected say "dildo", and the model then want's to charge extra for the nudity to use the toy. yet they did not mention this before the show started when discussing privates,
( i now always ask and clarify this with new models) but some new models i have recently met, tell me they charge extra for nude, but their menus are full of implied nudity activities)

any thoughts on this?

I wish that Stripchat would enforce a model to state whether they are nude , partial nude or not, in private shows and if they wish to charge extra for it, then that extra cost must be displayed in the private menu, otherwise if they had a private menu activity that says "dildo" for example, then the user can expect nudity as part of it. rather than finding out during a private that it will cost extra to undress to use the toy properly.

thanks

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: EllaM
ok, well i might just have to forget about this forum, it seems im not welcome here
You need to understand that just because you want it to be a certain way doesn't mean the model you are tipping does and that on most sites, you already have the upper hand so anything that benefits a model when it comes to their show should be seen as a good thing and not a slight against you as the person who thinks they hold all of the power. Because you don't. Every site EXCEPT for Strip Chat says a model doesn't have to do what she is tipped to do if she cannot meet the task asked of her and you're like "well she should be a top professional and remember every nuance of her show and do exactly as is regardless of whether or not she made a mistake." That's just abusive.

Upvote 0
Honestly, it’s starting to get annoying how people are defending the tip menu crap.

Honest legitimate question: Do any of the members saying how a model MUST perform whatever sex act she has listed on her tip menu really want them to do it even if they express they are uncomfortable doing that particular act at that time? Even if it’s something she would sometimes do, but has reasons why she doesn’t want to do it on that particular day and just forgot to remove it?

If you do, you’re gross. Hands down, sorry not sorry. You’re gross.

Like, I said before, models are not sex robots. We’re not just pixels on a screen. We’re living, breathing human beings and shit happens sometimes.

I’ma about to get fucking real right now about the unsexy side of sex work and just being a woman.

1. Penetration can become painful. If you’re doing multiple penetration shows, or even just do one long one, you can get sore or even hurt. Yeah, some models may get turned on performing, but most of the time if you’re doing a cum show for awhile, you can dry up and legitimately hurt yourself. Especially when you have some dude typing to you “fuck urself harder bb”. Micro tears are pretty common vaginal injuries. You can get even worse tears and lemme tell you, they HURT. So, a model just gets out of a private with one of those “fuck urself harder bb” guys and forgets to update her tip menu, you tip for dildo play. Would you really want her doing that, even if it meant she would be in pain the entire time?

2. Vaginas have a very delicate ecosystem. Yeah, we have periods, which makes it much harder to do certain shows without getting banned for showing blood. However, yeast infections and bv are very common. Depending on each person’s body, even the littlest things like not drinking enough water or using scented laundry detergent can cause them. Obviously no model is going to say they have that, but most people aren’t going to want to do dildo shows when they’re dealing with that. Again, it’s very easy to forget to update your tip menu. And again, would you want a woman to be in discomfort and pain just so you can get your rocks off?

3. Blowjob shows can hurt your throat. Especially deepthroat shows. You’re having a silicone material hitting the back of your throat. It can cause bruising and discomfort. Or, if you’re just sick with a cold and have a sore throat, doing blowjob stuff can be painful.

4. Ass twerking or doggy style. You do either for long enough, it fucks with your back. And I ask again, if someone just did an intense show and forgets to update their menu, because they’re thinking they just want to chill and chat in public, and you tip for something like that, do you want a model to fuck up her back more and be in pain?

Seriously, maybe this is too much, but I feel like some of y’all need to realize these things and be a little more compassionate.

Upvote 0
I think this is somewhat of an over reaction. In all the years I have been on SC I have never seen a a member contest a tip in this way.

I tell the models I knight for on SC "Do not do anything for anyone that you feel uncomfortable with" and it has never been an issue in my experience there.

I think it is simply in the rules to keep some studios and models from scamming people.

For it to even become an issue at all a user would have to report you to support.

Upvote 0
I’ma about to get fucking real right now about the unsexy side of sex work and just being a woman.
my most popular show is deepthroating. i cannot eat before shows and if you do it back to back to back for an hour, my throat is starting to really hurt. i usually try to take it off my tip menu, but there are times where i end a deepthroat show and coughing and choking on flem it slips my mind to remove it. you know what reminds me? when someone tips for it because I'm fucking exhausted and trying to catch my breath. thankfully most of the time people tell me not to worry about it, or able to work out something else (clip of me doing so or another request my tip menu). there are times i finish shows, and quickly eat something because I'm starving because of all the activity I'm doing, still will sometimes forget because I'm too concerned to eat something fast, then quickly get back on.

it fucking hurts my SOUL that you memb-
I think this is somewhat of an over reaction.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. SEXUAL COERSION IS SEXUAL ABUSE.

Upvote 0
I think this is somewhat of an over reaction. In all the years I have been on SC I have never seen a a member contest a tip in this way.

I tell the models I knight for on SC "Do not do anything for anyone that you feel uncomfortable with" and it has never been an issue in my experience there.

I think it is simply in the rules to keep some studios and models from scamming people.

For it to even become an issue at all a user would have to report you to support.
With absolutely no respect whatsoever, FUCK YOU. Consent can be retracted at any time. Full stop.

Upvote 0
You need to understand that just because you want it to be a certain way doesn't mean the model you are tipping does and that on most sites, you already have the upper hand so anything that benefits a model when it comes to their show should be seen as a good thing and not a slight against you as the person who thinks they hold all of the power. Because you don't. Every site EXCEPT for Strip Chat says a model doesn't have to do what she is tipped to do if she cannot meet the task asked of her and you're like "well she should be a top professional and remember every nuance of her show and do exactly as is regardless of whether or not she made a mistake." That's just abusive.

Honestly, it’s starting to get annoying how people are defending the tip menu crap.

Honest legitimate question: Do any of the members saying how a model MUST perform whatever sex act she has listed on her tip menu really want them to do it even if they express they are uncomfortable doing that particular act at that time? Even if it’s something she would sometimes do, but has reasons why she doesn’t want to do it on that particular day and just forgot to remove it?

If you do, you’re gross. Hands down, sorry not sorry. You’re gross.

Like, I said before, models are not sex robots. We’re not just pixels on a screen. We’re living, breathing human beings and shit happens sometimes.

1. Penetration can become painful. If you’re doing multiple penetration shows, or even just do one long one, you can get sore or even hurt. Yeah, some models may get turned on performing, but most of the time if you’re doing a cum show for awhile, you can dry up and legitimately hurt yourself. Especially when you have some dude typing to you “fuck urself harder bb”. Micro tears are pretty common vaginal injuries. You can get even worse tears and lemme tell you, they HURT. So, a model just gets out of a private with one of those “fuck urself harder bb” guys and forgets to update her tip menu, you tip for dildo play. Would you really want her doing that, even if it meant she would be in pain the entire time?

2. Vaginas have a very delicate ecosystem. Yeah, we have periods, which makes it much harder to do certain shows without getting banned for showing blood. However, yeast infections and bv are very common. Depending on each person’s body, even the littlest things like not drinking enough water or using scented laundry detergent can cause them. Obviously no model is going to say they have that, but most people aren’t going to want to do dildo shows when they’re dealing with that. Again, it’s very easy to forget to update your tip menu. And again, would you want a woman to be in discomfort and pain just so you can get your rocks off?

3. Blowjob shows can hurt your throat. Especially deepthroat shows. You’re having a silicone material hitting the back of your throat. It can cause bruising and discomfort. Or, if you’re just sick with a cold and have a sore throat, doing blowjob stuff can be painful.

4. Ass twerking or doggy style. You do either for long enough, it fucks with your back. And I ask again, if someone just did an intense show and forgets to update their menu, because they’re thinking they just want to chill and chat in public, and you tip for something like that, do you want a model to fuck up her back more and be in pain?

Seriously, maybe this is too much, but I feel like some of y’all need to realize these things and be a little more compassionate.
this is an over reaction to my original post question.. I understand what your saying here, everything you mentioned i already know about and i have had many discussions with model regarding many of the things you mention, i'm not stupid or inconsiderate, but NOT ONCE DID I SAY A MODEL MUST DO IT BECAUSE ITS THE MENU! yet you keep harping on about this point, please start a new topic for you concern's about a model must perform a certain activity, and i do feel for you. but again, my original post was mainly about being nude as "routine" in a models private show and not mentioning the extra cost in a menu? that's all it was and having activities that imply nudity, but charge extra for it because of the nudity and not mentioning it.

Upvote 0
I think this is somewhat of an over reaction.
Not your place to say since you are not on the receiving end of any of this, and are not a model.

Upvote 0
With absolutely no respect whatsoever, FUCK YOU. Consent can be retracted at any time. Full stop.
What I mean by "over reaction" is that I have never seen any model have this used against her there ever.

Exactly what I meant by "Do not do anything for anyone that you are uncomfortable with"

Same thing.... different words is all

Upvote 0
No model needs to be 'told' this, knight or anyone..... FFS, SMH
Some of the models that work for studios do. The studios have some convinced they do whatever for whoever whenever.

I understand the models replying in this thread are experienced but there are way more that are not.

Upvote 0
What I mean by "over reaction" is that I have never seen any model have this used against her there ever.

Exactly what I meant by "Do not do anything for anyone that you are uncomfortable with"

Same thing.... different words
I don't care what you mean, I read what you said.

Upvote 0
NOT ONCE DID I SAY A MODEL MUST DO IT BECAUSE ITS THE MENU!
yet over and over again you've typed words that make it sound like you think that. That if it's listed, it should be included in the show without any extra tip, and that they have to do it cuz they listed it.

Can you see why models are upset with you, now that I've pointed this out to you?

Upvote 0
But they don't fkn well work for you either, so you should not tell them what to do or not do in their room
Nope they do not work for me. But when you have models eating shit, literally in a private show because she thinks she has to do it , it's a different story to me.

Upvote 0

The issue is people are defending what is essentially coercion on the site. Just because you haven’t personally seen it happen, doesn’t mean there hasn’t been dudes who have reported models for stuff like this.

I’d bet my left titty that there’s been assholes who have reported models for not performing a certain act, even if the model gave legitimate reasons why she couldn’t (even though honestly, someone shouldn’t have to give reasons why they don’t want to do a specific act).

The “tips are gifts” system that literally every other site has is a good system, imo. No model should have to worry about losing her income because she forgot to take something off her menu and someone tipped for it and she was unable to perform. No model should have to perform when uncomfortable out of fear of being banned. That is sexual coercion. That is abuse.

I get that members get worried about models scamming them, but honestly, I think that the majority of models would instead offer something else in return. I’ve had issues like this in the past, thankfully it was on MFC where I wouldn’t get banned. And instead, I’d offer a video or some other sort of act.

NOT ONCE DID I SAY A MODEL MUST DO IT BECAUSE ITS THE MENU!

Orly? Sure seems like what you were insinuating until you suddenly “backtracked”.

i disagree, with activities that "May be available", open to too much abuse, just maintain the list of activities in the tip menu and the private menu, at the start of the day

i must be one of those users that "I tipped for it, it must be done" , yes, its an agreement. and it in the rules..

but its ok to take a users tokens and not perform something at your discretion.

Upvote 0

Honest legitimate question: Do any of the members saying how a model MUST perform whatever sex act she has listed on her tip menu really want them to do it even if they express they are uncomfortable doing that particular act at that time?
Legitimate answer and observation. I am pretty sure no-one in this thread has said that a model MUST perform an action on the tip menu. For myself I merely linked to clarification of SC's stance on menus (public and private) with no comment supporting or otherwise.

I have a genuine question also, if tip menus are regarded as almost completely arbitrary in their effectiveness in being a list of actions and corresponding prices for which we users can tip, why bother to have them? The concept of "tips are gifts" strikes me as disingenuous and presumably a bit of "legaleze" that CB has included to cover their arses in some way.

If there is a menu of items like "show boobs 55 tks" and a user clicks on that item, (on SC you have to actually select it from the menu -- again I have no idea how other sites work -- just manually tipping 55tks does not get you anything) I think it is fair to say that this is a transaction: user is tipping in order to receive something. It is not a gift in the traditional sense of that word.

This is true, and should *always* be uppermost in our minds as users.

I think that most users are reasonable people. I know that I have tipped in the past for things and the model has sent me a PM, saying that it was not convenient or whatever for her to do that, would I mind if she did something else. I have never had an issue with such a situation. And of course on SC these days the model can refund those specific tokens themselves (as long as it is, I believe, within 20 minutes of the tip being made)

Communication, in both directions, is key, as it is in all walks of life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
but NOT ONCE DID I SAY A MODEL MUST DO IT BECAUSE ITS THE MENU!
would you prefer it if a user said, hi, can you do a short "Dildo show," and then you preform it, but the user can decide to pay or not pay after? no different to what you said about i must be one of those users that "I tipped for it, it must be done" , yes, its an agreement. and it in the rules..

Mafs Contradicting GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Upvote 0
ive had members throw hissy fits and threaten to report me for scamming because i could perform their tip request after i received it. i have gotten bad ratings, comments, and tags.

i can assure you it probably has.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I have a genuine question also, if tip menus are regarded as almost completely arbitrary in their effectiveness in being a list of actions and corresponding prices for which we users can tip, why bother to have them? The concept of "tips are gifts" strikes me as disingenuous and presumably a bit of "legaleze" that CB has included to cover their arses in some way.

I never said they were completely arbitrary. And I’m not saying it’s okay to have tip menu items knowing that you will never ever do those actions. All I’m saying is that at times there’s extenuating circumstances that can cause a model to not perform a tip menu action that normally she’d be able to and that models should be able to say “no” without worrying about getting banned or having to perform essentially under duress/coercion.

I think that most users are reasonable people.

I agree. I’ve been lucky to have great and understanding regulars when I cammed and to now have respectful content/customs regulars. However, most isn’t all. There’s absolutely members who are demanding and entitled and will throw an absolute shit fit and accuse you of being a scammer and threaten to report you if you don’t perform like a dancing monkey whenever they throw tokens at you.

Upvote 0
yet over and over again you've typed words that make it sound like you think that. That if it's listed, it should be included in the show without any extra tip, and that they have to do it cuz they listed it.

Can you see why models are upset with you, now that I've pointed this out to you?
HI Amber, ok i hear you, i may have not described properly what i mean, im sorry if it came out wrong, but i got bombarded with lots of comments and hard to keep track of what was said. tell me how can i make it right?, this thread has seemed to got off track? and all the accusations about me i know i'm know i'm not like that at all as a user on stripchat. but i cant seem to correct myself.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Even SC is a little contradictory on this. In the model rules it also states:

We also do not allow to:
Do anything against your will. You are here to decide on your own what is acceptable for you and what is not. Respect yourself, and if someone harasses you, let us know!

Upvote 0
HI Amber, ok i hear you, i may have not described properly what i mean, im sorry if it came out wrong, but i got bombarded with lots of comments and hard to keep track of what was said. tell me how can i make it right?, this thread has seemed to got off track? and all the accusations about me i know i'm know i'm not like that at all as a user on stripchat. but i cant seem to correct myself.
Mate, my advice...for what it is worth. Just leave this particular thread now. You do not need to defend yourself if you are confident in your own character. We here are, in reality, of no actual real interest or need for your self-worth.

Through some poorly chosen phrases and a determination to make us all change our minds and "like you" (I understand, the need to defend our character runs deep), you have only managed to dig yourself deeper. Cut your losses. But stay on the forum site: read, learn, and contribute. And do not forget that models are the lifeblood of camsites, try to look from their perspective sometimes. :)

Upvote 0
Mate, my advice...for what it is worth. Just leave this particular thread now. You do not need to defend yourself if you are confident in your own character. We here are, in reality, of no actual real interest or need for your self-worth.

Through some poorly chosen phrases and a determination to make us all change our minds and "like you" (I understand, the need to defend our character runs deep), you have only managed to dig yourself deeper. Cut your losses. But stay on the forum site: read, learn, and contribute. And do not forget that models are the lifeblood of camsites, try to look from their perspective sometimes. :)
thanks Mate,

I want to contribute, as i have probalems that ive encountered and want to suggest solutions for webcm sites

thanks mate,
if i get the courage to post again, i will try to state my question much more carefully.

Reactions: Maxi and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
In case anybody missed it: conversation, discourse, yep/no, agreement, fun - pay the measly 25tk for a PM beforehand. That’s most likely what it is there for.

We’re all adults.

This. And I don't like the whole 'Non-tipping member takes up the model's time for free via PM, talking about his private show desires that may not even happen, and I want her to give me free dirty talk too before I spend any money on the private..." expectation from some people.

ok, but i wish everyone would stop saying i DONT communicate before a private with the models, i do that all the time now.. im just saying that models should put hidden extra charges in the menus, its easy to do. i just dont like talking to much on charges and conditions before a show, i would rather dirty talk and get both of us in the mood before hand.

Cool. And I hope that while you're talking dirty and "getting her in the mood" beforehand, you're tipping her a lil' something during the interaction...because members should not be expecting models to do that with them for free.

Upvote 0
This. And I don't like the whole 'Non-tipping member takes up the model's time for free via PM, talking about his private show desires that may not even happen, and I want her to give me free dirty talk too before I spend any money on the private..." expectation from some people.

Cool. And I hope that while you're talking dirty and "getting her in the mood" beforehand, you're tipping her a lil' something during the interaction...because members should not be expecting models to do that with them for free.
yep, in fact at this point i've probably tipped her hundreds of tokens in public, i like a build up of excitement before a private show, and usually the model asks me to have a private with them when i take this approach.

Upvote 0
i have usually tipped generously before this part happens. but there are many models that offer say dirty talk as part of the pre show discussion, a lot do this to attract the user to privates, and i have no problem with that, but i usually thank them with tips as well in public. but it also gives indication to me that the model is generous and caring, so i return the gesture.

Upvote 0
i have usually tipped generously before this part happens. but there are many models that offer say dirty talk as part of the pre show discussion, a lot do this to attract the user to privates, and i have no problem with that, but i usually thank them with tips as well in public. but it also gives indication to me that the model is generous and caring, so i return the gesture.

Models already give so much of their time and attention for free when they're live and interacting in public chat. So yeah, if you're tipping that's great. :) What other models choose to offer in public chat vs. PMs or private chat is their prerogative, and every model doesn't have to do the same. PMs and tip notes are obviously a good way for a member to talk one-on-one with the model. A lot of guys on these sites think they're slick, and try to take advantage of us nice, engaging models. They will go out of their way to not spend money on a private show...if they think they can just tip 1 token, and then PM that generous, caring model to death. Lol.

Upvote 0
Models already give so much of their time and attention for free when they're live and interacting in public chat. So yeah, if you're tipping that's great. :) What other models choose to offer in public chat vs. PMs or private chat is their prerogative, and every model doesn't have to do the same. PMs and tip notes are obviously a good way for a member to talk one-on-one with the model. A lot of guys on these sites think they're slick, and try to take advantage of us nice, engaging models. They will go out of their way to not spend money on a private show...if they think they can just tip 1 token, and then PM that generous, caring model to death. Lol.
yes, many models to give a lot i public shows, i see that, and i do tip to say thanks, another thing i do, is that if i've known a model for some time, and have tipped generously in the past, i tell her for example, "today i dont have tokens", just so she does not get any expectations, usually the model appreciates that and they keep chatting to me anyway. or they say, please stay and keep me company.. this is nice when this happens, then when i get my tokens i look after her ..

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I tell the models I knight for on SC
Yes, we know, you are the king of models and tell them what to do and are always right, we've read it before, no need to say it again in every thread.

why should a models time be wasted on lots of chatting about what can be done and what can't be done especially once you have started a show, and how much it costs etc, this is taking time away from them earning money and just causing frustration for both sides. when a lot, ( but not all) things can be maintained in the menus.
Of course I can't speak for every model, but personally I really like it when members ask clear questions and tell me what they expect in a private before it starts. Menu, no menu, it makes my job so much easier if we make sure we're on the same page before we start the show, so I don't see it as wasting my time as long as it's not 100 questions spanning over 15 minutes. And if the model you want to take private won't give you an answer if she's okay with it or if she charges extra that's a problem on the model/studio side, not something you can fix by changing the way their private menu works.

Upvote 0