AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Please help with unfair CB ban.

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 30, 2026
2
0
0
@punker barbie please help me if you can. I have been asked by a model to assist her with a CB ban she received in August. She asked me for my help because she knows little English. We both believe that what she was reported for and received a permanent ban for was not against the Code of Conduct/T&Cs. I believe she has not received a response from the support. Her profile name is/was celine_carter. I can gather or provide more details. We would be very grateful for any help you are able to provide, please!
 
CB rep here will NOT reply to anyone except the account holder/owner. She needs to take it up with CB support and use her own language,CB will translate it themselves.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ich Bin
Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help me if you can. I have been asked by a model to assist her with a CB ban she received in August. She asked me for my help because she knows little English. We both believe that what she was reported for and received a permanent ban for was not against the Code of Conduct/T&Cs. I believe she has not received a response from the support. Her profile name is/was celine_carter. I can gather or provide more details. We would be very grateful for any help you are able to provide, please!
We are unable to discuss account details with anyone except the account holder.
 
Upvote 0