AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unban Request

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 5, 2026
2
0
0
Hi @punker barbie
My cb name is phluxxx. My account was recently banned for an unknown reason. "This person is ineligible to broadcast. Please contact support@chaturbate.com." I'm not sure what I did and never received a warning or anything prior. I reached out and sent an email to support last week but haven't heard back yet. If you could help me out in any way I'd really appreciate it, thank you.
 
I also tried to make another account to see what would happen. I was ineligible to broadcast but besides that everything else worked. Until I bought some tokens and then I was immediately banned. Now I cant access those tokens. That account name is Phluxx.
 
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie
My cb name is phluxxx. My account was recently banned for an unknown reason. "This person is ineligible to broadcast. Please contact support@chaturbate.com." I'm not sure what I did and never received a warning or anything prior. I reached out and sent an email to support last week but haven't heard back yet. If you could help me out in any way I'd really appreciate it, thank you.
Support has confirmed that they have received your email and is currently being looked into. We appreciate your patience. Support will get back to you as soon as possible.
 
Upvote 0