AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Workout Playlist Suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanQT

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 15, 2014
Mid West USA
Twitter Username
@AmericanQT_xxx
MFC Username
AmericanQT
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328895/AmericanQT/
Well it is a new year, which means my iPod shuffle could use a update, I mean I can only rock the same songs so long. But music is so fun to work out too, so I was curious what do YOU have on your workout playlist? Any genre works I just like the stuff that helps me get pumped up and reach all my potential gains;)

Side note; I searched this section and didn't see a work out playlist thread, so I hope this thread hasn't been started already and I am just super blind.

I prefer electronic dance music or classical music because I seem to get a better workout from listening to them. If I listen to songs with lyrics I'll end up singing or humming along and that just makes me more hyper aware of my breathing and then I become easily exhausted during a workout.

Lately I've been listening to Above and Beyond in the gym or on a running trail.

Reactions: AmericanQT
80s hip-hop is hands down is the BEST thing to listen to while I'm exercising! Somehow I managed to get my Nicki Minaj Pandora station to be mainly 80s/90s hip hop with some Nicki thrown in every 10 or so minutes, and it's definitely my go to.

Reactions: AmericanQT and Gen
I always find this clip motivational... am unsure why :D

Was teasing before...a serious choice is this one, it really makes me push myself.

Work Bitch- Britney Spears
Drag me Down- One Direction
Don't Laugh.... Bet on It from High School Musical 2.

I recently added those to my playlist. The last one actually does pump me up lol

Reactions: Gen
I like to listen to rap/hip-hop songs while working out. That includes things like Work by Rihanna, anything Asap Rocky, or not as known artists. Sometimes I'll listen to motivational speeches while working out too

I don't exercise (I always walk to the stores/restaurants in the nearby shopping center though...lol), but I've always thought the music from the Rocky IV soundtrack (especially the song "Training Montage") and The Rocky Story soundtrack is the PERFECT workout music. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.