AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

CW DC TV Shows (Arrow/Flash/Legends of Tomorrow/Supergirl)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2010
Tulsa
Much as I love the Marvel Netflix shows, there is something to be said for just how comic book-y the DC shows get. Also, Diggle reacting to Barry (and hopefully Kara, now.) Really, I'm most excited for JSA stuff in Legends, cause they are what I read when I was getting back into comics years ago. Also, Curtis going full Mr Terrific in Arrow.

Reactions: Gen
So far I am loving the Flash, Legends, and Supergirl. Arrow not so much due to all of the Batman stuff they keep borrowing. I wish WB/DC would stop being stubborn and bring Batman back to TV

Pretty much the same here. I could never get into Arrow at all. Legends I was on the fence after the first year. But getting Rip Hunter off the show for most of the season has helped there a lot. Same thing for Calista Flockhart on Supergirl. Never could stand her character on the show. So that's already improved in moving to Canada. Thank goodness Calista didn't want to move to Canada where they're now filming the show.

It's nice seeing all the crossovers now between the shows. And I have to say the CW does seem to give them a nice budget for Effects. Definitely can't complain about that on any of them.

I loved the first three seasons of Arrow. Season 4/5 of Arrow was WB's fault for taking Suicide Squad out from under them and forcing them to rewrite two whole seasons while still filming. I see they are still trying to figure out how to expand their age demographics. All the shows are getting a Young Justice/Teen Titan character this season and Legends is adding gold age people like the JSA.

I'm pretty sure at this point the Flash can't do wrong. Even repeating the exact same arch two season in a row didn't bother me (Evil speedster pretending to be close knit character in secret).

It will be interesting how they use all 4 shows and the crossovers in introducing the legion of doom to the universe. I'm also interested who they will finally cast as Starfire on Supergirl or which Starfire outfit she will end up wearing.

Arrow seems to be much improved this season. Or I may be biased, cause RAGMAN. Of all the heroes I never thought I'd see on live action TV... Also, I god damned love Supergirl's Superman. So much better than BvS. And if they're doing Starfire on Supergirl, that'll be... interesting. Weren't most of her outfits damn near nonexistent? I was almost afraid they wouldn't do the Miss Martian thing, then the last scene or 2 with the reveal. And I really like that Legends has fully embraced it's absolute goofiness. Also, dropping the Hawks. Stalker-Hawk was just getting creepy

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Four day crossover storyline if you like any of them. (Supergirl/Flash/Arrow/Legends) Started with Supergirl - 99% a regular episode with some hinting - Flash was all about the crossover - Arrow/Legends I haven't seen yet.

As someone who finds crossovers annoying to track on disc archives I'm quite enjoying this one live. It's retro and amusing to see the marketing angles. So far Supergirl is kicking ass and the rest aren't doing much ... spoiler, or incentive?

Four day crossover storyline if you like any of them. (Supergirl/Flash/Arrow/Legends) Started with Supergirl - 99% a regular episode with some hinting - Flash was all about the crossover - Arrow/Legends I haven't seen yet.

As someone who finds crossovers annoying to track on disc archives I'm quite enjoying this one live. It's retro and amusing to see the marketing angles. So far Supergirl is kicking ass and the rest aren't doing much ... spoiler, or incentive?

Well, if (IF) they do it like the last season of Arrow/Flash on DVD, they'll include all episodes in each show's season set. And tonight's was good. Also, Mick and SG interacting is funny. And, of course, Diggle's reaction to everything in the Flash ep...

• Helpful!
Reactions: DFT
Well, if (IF) they do it like the last season of Arrow/Flash on DVD, they'll include all episodes in each show's season set. And tonight's was good. Also, Mick and SG interacting is funny. And, of course, Diggle's reaction to everything in the Flash ep...

Hot tip. thanks.

I didn't really like the crossover so much. One thing I do notice is I really don't like golden age hero costumes. Citizen Steel's uniform is WAY. I do feel like it was a "Watch Supergirl" advertisement even considering her episode really wasn't part of the crossover at all.

I did like how the Star Labs hanger "happened" to resemble a very iconic building in the DC universe.

I'm holding out to see which villains end up on the Legion of doom team.

I don't know why they didn't get Manu Bennett back to actually play Deathstroke for the crossover considering they managed every of past character made a cameo in the Arrow episode.

I didn't really like the crossover so much. One thing I do notice is I really don't like golden age hero costumes. Citizen Steel's uniform is WAY. I do feel like it was a "Watch Supergirl" advertisement even considering her episode really wasn't part of the crossover at all.

I did like how the Star Labs hanger "happened" to resemble a very iconic building in the DC universe.

I'm holding out to see which villains end up on the Legion of doom team.

I don't know why they didn't get Manu Bennett back to actually play Deathstroke for the crossover considering they managed every of past character made a cameo in the Arrow episode.

Well, the hanger is a real hanger in Ohio, I think. The outside, anyway. They based the Hall of Justice in Super Friends on it. And, yeah, Citizen Steel's uniform is silly. It'd be ok without the "helmet."

However, I am excited for the Flash/SG musical crossover. They just announced that Mr Mxyzptlk is coming to 2 episodes of SG, but maybe they mean the crossover eps. I just hope he's a tiny bald guy and neither Howie Mandell or an angsty 20-something-as-teen

Totally a marketing crossover as I said. The girls watching SG could watch with an invite to watch the boys shows, or skip and have Kara back next week. The boys didn't have to watch SG, but look how badass she is, don't you want to watch her?

Problem for me is Flashpoint has everything awry and I keep expecting a reset that makes these seasons lost stories.

Yeah I thought the crossover was kind of disappointing.
First off all it was a 3 night crossover with a Flash Super Girl Cameo.
Secondly they repeated the same plot in the middle twice. I think having the team fight each other was interesting, but maybe save that for another crossover.

Maybe I am especting to much, but I felt like the dominators had somewhat valid points, and the show didn't really address them. But maybe they will in the future.

However, I am excited for the Flash/SG musical crossover.

Hope this comes to show. I gladly say I adore musicals on stage, script, and TV: Psych the musical was beautifully awkward. Galavant was amusing with bad story telling. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is brilliant or, woefully bad, varies. Never got into Glee, go figure. Musicals on TV are a guilty pleasure: I'm listening for more.

Leave me alone with a CD of an original cast recording of something and I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.