AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (Arrow/Flash team spinoff)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like what DC is doing on tv since they clearly can't seem to do anything on the big screen.
Arrow
Flash
Gotham
iZombie
is Constantine still a thing? (should have been made on cable methinks)
Supergirl on the way and now this... it's looking good.

and Supergirl is looking good (at least from a non Supergirl reading comic book fan in any event)

Constantine was cancelled :crybaby: OT but I still love/have faith in the DC movieverse, Man of Steel wasn't my fave but I loved the Dark Knight trilogy and I got faith that BvS is gonna be good :pray: Excited for Supergirl too!

Reactions: RosalieDay
GenXoxo said:
Constantine was cancelled :crybaby: OT but I still love/have faith in the DC movieverse, Man of Steel wasn't my fave but I loved the Dark Knight trilogy and I got faith that BvS is gonna be good :pray: Excited for Supergirl too!

I've seen some rumors that Constantine is still being shopped around...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe The CW picks it up.

Reactions: Gen
LoT trailer looks awesome, I wasn't expecting or even considering that mix of a team. But I'm excited to see what the white canary is all about AND flipping Hawkgirl!!

Super girl on the other hand made me feel like it's the result of like Felicity from Arrow getting super powers and saving the world. I'll give it a try but I don't see myself being sucked in like I have been with Arrow or Flash.

Slightly annoyed they spoiled Flash some with the trailer. Arrow spoilers were pretty obvious, though, so eh

I do not know where to put this, so...

Arrow REALLY wants to bring Constantine in this season. Hell yes. Now, finish up the Spectre story line in Arrow, too!

Ha, ok, so, before it even AIRS, there are rumors they want Constantine for season 2. I am ok with this.

Reactions: Gen
Ok, so Legends of Tomorrow... is a show. The character interactions are great. The plot not so much. Seriously, they have basically Iron Man and Firestorm. Come on, hold Savage down and let Kendra off him. And if they decided to have a Sarah/Cold/Heatwave bar fights every episode spinoff, I'd be down for that. Also, really glad they got rid of superpowered-creepo Hawkman.

Right now, I kind of like Supergirl more. I never thought I'd see a good Martian Manhunter story on TV since JLU ended (or in live action after Smallville's Seinfeld's lawyer version was really boring). I mean, everything else is good, too. It kind of threw me that Jimmy Olsen was super hot, at first, but other than that... And the Flash crossover is in 2 weeks, wee. Speaking of Flash, what even in the hell. That last scene of the last episode was confusing for many reasons.

I shall not apologize for this wall of my avatar. Yet.

they have basically Iron Man and Firestorm.

I've been growing tired of it too. Touted as this time travelling show all they've done is stick to modern times where they don't have to spend much on the budget. Just get some bell bottoms and rent old cars.

Then not only do they have ray palmer and firestorm, but i've been more annoyed with their treatment of Heat Wave and Captain Cold. In The Flash they were much more powerful. Freezing, burning and all around killing anyone crossing their path. On Legends of Tomorrow I'm doubting they could stop a flying bag of marshmallows.

If it keeps going the way it is I doubt there will be a second season.

I watched the pilot, but the idea of just chasing one person through time seems kind of boring. I just could not get into it knowing they will never succeed unless it is the finale episode and they had enough advance warning to go out with closure.

I've been growing tired of it too. Touted as this time travelling show all they've done is stick to modern times where they don't have to spend much on the budget. Just get some bell bottoms and rent old cars.

Then not only do they have ray palmer and firestorm, but i've been more annoyed with their treatment of Heat Wave and Captain Cold. In The Flash they were much more powerful. Freezing, burning and all around killing anyone crossing their path. On Legends of Tomorrow I'm doubting they could stop a flying bag of marshmallows.

If it keeps going the way it is I doubt there will be a second season.

CW just renewed literally all of their shows. But, they're at least changing up the crew (and premise? ie, not time travel, idk) next season. I don't think I'll give up on it, because the writers clearly went into this with "character first" in their heads, which is not a bad thing, but also, "Only character" isn't the best thing, either. Though, it's what is keeping me watching, really.

Legends of Tomorrow is the "Scorpion" of comic book shows. That is, it's utterly nonsensical, and such a trainwreck it's fun to hate on.

Whole premise of the show was over in episode 3 if any one of the characters wasn't a complete moron.

Ok, the explanation for the utter idiocy of the team was interesting, at least. And then, the end of the season. I have... a nerd boner. JSA! Hourman! MIKE ROSS AS HOURMAN! This better not interfere with Suits. Which will totally be renewed for season 7, right? Oh, also, Flash/Arrow/Supergirl crossover! My nerd brain cannot handle it.

Last edited:
This here's spoilers on the finale. If you haven't watched it yet what the heck are you doing in this thread? That's all the spoiler warnings I give.

I've been on the fence whether or not i'd keep watching it. Figured I'd let the finale last night decide if I'm going to bother with season 2 at all.

The main things I hated, among many, were:

1. Vandal Savage. The most pathetic bad guy I've ever seen in a superhero story line. He was a freaking wimp and none of them could stop him??? It made them all look like sad little losers in comparison. It was an embarrassment to have him as a bad guy and not have shoved him in a box and flung him into the ocean in episode one.
  2. The winged couple. I hated them so much I don't even care what their names are, just winged couple is good enough. Yay, they could fly. They were useless for everything else in life except dying. Literally that was the only thing they were good at. Never once cared for their story line.
  3. And Leonard Snart's voice. It was over the top and snide. I couldn't believe they decided to keep it from his days on the Flash. He doesn't even sound normal. I just wanted to bitch slap him every time he talked with that stupid ass tone and inflection.
Luckily they seem to have gotten rid of all 3 of those and are moving in a new direction. Although I have a sense they'll bring Snart back.

Oh, Snart is coming back, he's sign an overall deal for the "universe" so he could show up in any show. And I can't be happier. I love his schlocky noir take on Cold. And they explained why they could never even interfere with Savage an ep or 2 before the finale. It was... perhaps too late for people who did not care about the character stuff (which was fantastic, except for Carter)

Status
Not open for further replies.