AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned with wrong reasons

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 30, 2023
Hey ACF, hey @punker barbie

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you regarding the ban on my account with the ID (annie_1tsuki). I have encountered challenges with my previous account on your platform, where it was banned without clear communication about the reasons. Despite my attempts to reach out for clarification, I did not receive any response from your support team for an extended period of 4-5 months.

Due to the lack of communication and the urgency of my situation, I created a new account (annie_leonhart1) using my ID in the hope of being able to establish contact with your support team and resolve the outstanding issues. Unfortunately, this account has also been banned, and I recently received a notification stating that I used documents with conflicting information.

I want to clarify that this discrepancy may have arisen due to my creation of a second account, which was done out of frustration after months of unanswered queries regarding the initial account ban. I assure you that I am more than willing to provide any necessary documentation to verify my identity and address any concerns your team may have.

I understand the importance of maintaining a safe and compliant community on your platform, and I am committed to adhering to your guidelines. However, I believe my situation may have been misunderstood, and I am seeking your assistance in resolving this matter. I am prepared to provide any required documents and information to facilitate the unbanning of my account.

I kindly request your prompt attention to this issue and the opportunity to discuss the details further. I appreciate your understanding and assistance in resolving what appears to be a misunderstanding.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

it's a pity that Chaturbate doesn't even give a chance to make a proof or just a second chance to stream T_T
forbidding to stream those people who want to do it :( thank you for your help

Upvote 0