AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Ac banned đźš« with invalid reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shan

Banhammered
Sep 9, 2023
Mumbai
Hi Sc team ,
My user id - Fuckingroza, I was very happy that I got up with a opportunity to work at a platform full of huge fan base and tokens , but beside this all I got up with threats and warning ⚠️ from users that they will Report against me if won't allow them to provide their personal other platform shows No : , I just ignored to their messages and reported from my chat box . But finally lies wins I am blocked now permanently from stripchat "there over I contact the team " but they have only one generated message i.e "violations of terms " and other one stating I was performing in some other user id which is impossible and not valid at all I was so much threatened by users to allow them to promote their no at my chats my only mistake was I denied them and went through stripchat rules and terms now stripchat team itself banned it's trustworthy user just for fake threatening guys .... Dr @Charlie_SC @Chole_SC Kindly provide me with help so that I could reverify myself and unblock myself I'd - fuckingRoza. Because for no reason Valid

Yours truly
Looking forward for helpful response From SC TEAM.

Hello @shan

I can see that our Support team has already responded to your query.

• Your account has been permanently blocked for violating our Terms of Use rules.
  • An unregistered person was using the account to broadcast instead of the person who was registered, which is considered to be a major violation of our site rules.
  • This decision is final and, unfortunately, cannot be reconsidered.

We wish you well in your future endeavors.

Upvote 0
Dear @Charlie_SC
This is impossible and there is no such valid proof that I was live in someones other I'd and I even don't know that person who is he /she this all threats are been made by the person who reported me with due cause because I don't allowed them to promote their personal details in my chats . So I request you to unblock my original I'd . Because I have not done such things it's something miss wrong it is impossible I can't be live in someone's because I don't know that person only .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.