AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
A
Ameeelie
And also under the earnings sections it s no balance that was retured to my cb from firstchoice :(
E
Eva Ella
Same as me . i send all verification stuff ..(id card , etc ) and tokens still missing from my acount . i think its fair to recive it back in our acounts . a new payout method will take too long .. maybe more than a month . i cant wait so much for it .. thanks . evaella - chaturbate !
punker barbie
punker barbie
Thank you for your patience. Support is returning the earnings to you as tokens. This should be reflected in your account stats when you next log in. @Eva Ella Thank you for your patience. Support helped you with moving your balance earned back to tokens about 11 hours ago. Please let me know if I can provide any other assistance.
A
Ameeelie
And i send all verifications also - the tokens still missiong from my account..... Ameeelie chaturbate - please help me also to fix this
A
Ameeelie
i just don t know what to do more to recive them back to my account as tokens in my ballance also .....i ve sent tons of emails ....:(((((( please help me :(